Chapter 32

At that moment, time seemed to stand still. Under Ling Chao's elusive black eyes, Xiao Tu suddenly became a little at a loss, and he didn't know what the purpose of his appearance was.

Just when she was awkwardly reaching out to greet him, Ling Chao, who had been looking at her, suddenly looked away from her, and greeted everyone as if nothing had happened.

Xiao Tu's hand stopped in mid-air.

He... actually ignored her!

All the people present were stunned by Ling Chao's sudden appearance, and they all froze in place, not knowing what to say. Suddenly they saw him greet everyone with a smile, and then they all came back to their senses. Among them, Dong Dong was the most excited. Boom.

He said without hesitation: "It turns out that Master looks so suave and suave, he really is the legendary brother Yu

! "

Brother Yu? Dong Dongdong's character was as good as Jiang Juanjuan's. Xiao Tu wiped the sweat from his forehead, took the opportunity to sneak a glance at Ling Chao, and saw that his expression was normal, as if he was not surprised by such a title.

Suddenly, Wukong on the side joked: "Don't tell me, our master is not only charming and talented, but also has a fight with Brother Yu in terms of not being sexual."

"Really?" Xia Mo, who hadn't said anything, suddenly had his eyes glowing, which was exactly the same as when he shot Xiaoqiang to death in the morning.

The corner of Xiao Tu's mouth twitched. Could it be that he met Danmei Wolf?

As expected, Xia Mo asked without hesitation in the next sentence: "Then do you like men?"

"puff--"

Except for Ling Chao and Xiao Tu whose face was full of black lines, everyone sprayed it.

Especially Wukong, holding his stomach and laughing until tears flowed: "Sister, you think too much, our master has a wife!"

"Although he never wants to show us his wife!" Ba Jie couldn't help but add to the honest face.

Ni Ersi joked: "Could it be that your master has a goblin in his house?"

"It's very possible..."

In the relaxed and joking atmosphere, only Xiao Tu's face turned green, red and white, very pretty.

You are the goblin, and your whole family is a goblin!

Just as she was gnashing her teeth, Ling Chao's eyes suddenly glanced at her intentionally or unintentionally. This half-smile, calm and entertaining look made Xiao Tu angry.

"It's also possible that the goblin doesn't want to eat Tang Monk's meat." Xiao Tu interrupted.

Dong Dongdong smiled and said: "This goblin is stupid! Tang monk meat can make people live forever, which goblin doesn't want to eat it?"

"That's not necessarily true!" Xiao Tu deliberately glanced at Ling Chao, "It is said that Tang Monk's meat can live forever, but who has actually eaten it? Maybe after eating it, not only will they not be able to live forever, but they will also rot their intestines.

. "

"This..." Dong Dongdong really couldn't answer. Indeed, no goblin in Journey to the West has ever eaten Tang Monk meat, just like in Tom and Jerry, Tom has never been able to eat Jerry.

Xiao Tu raised his eyebrows at Ling Chao: Humph! The white-skinned and tender-skinned one is not necessarily a Tang monk, but may also be a transformed bull devil;