Chapter 35

In the evening, Xiao Tu told the people in the dormitory about the dinner together, everyone was very excited except Xia Mo who was indifferent. Ni Ersi also specially turned out the skirts at the bottom of the box, saying that she wanted to impress the seniors.

Xiao Tu didn't care, anyway, she used to run around in front of Ling Chao every day in bear pajamas, and he didn't say anything. So the next night, she put on a white T-shirt and jeans and went out with everyone.

When they were going out, Niersi and Dong Dongdong joked with her, saying that she didn't pay attention to her appearance at all and dressed like she was going to a funeral. As a result, when we got downstairs, everyone gathered together and enjoyed themselves.

Dong Dongdong joked: "Tutu, no wonder you don't want to wear anything else. It turns out that you agreed with your lover to wear a couple shirt!" '

Xiao Tu was startled, and looked at Ling Chao pleasingly, only to realize that he was wearing a white POLO shirt today. The stand-up collar perfectly modified his slender figure. It was matched with washed blue jeans. He was pierced into a mind-blowing handsomeness.

But... Xiao Tu looked down at his clothes and then at him, it really looked like a couple's outfit. >____<

It was only at this moment that she suddenly realized, no wonder he called her before leaving to ask her what she was wearing today. So on the way to the party, she kept pestering Niersi.

In the end, Niersi couldn't help it anymore: "Tutu, you...your boyfriend seems to want to kill me..."

'How can it be? Xiao Tu looked up, and sure enough Ling Chao was staring at them with a smile that was not a smile. He obviously had a smile in his eyes, but his eyes seemed... she felt terrified, and hurriedly lowered her head.

At this time, Wukong and Bajie were whispering with their heads down.

Bajie: "Master and his wife seem to have quarreled." '

Wukong: "I didn't expect that master would have a day of failure." '

Bajie: "I don't think I'm deflated, it's like..."

The two of you looked at me, I looked at you, and remembered the conversation last night, shaking their shoulders and laughing loudly.

'Beware of being retaliated against. 'Suddenly a cold voice came from the side.

A boy in a black T-shirt, with serious eyes, followed behind the large group without haste.

Wukong and Bajie looked at each other, each shrugged, and obediently stopped talking.

After a while, finally arrived at the meeting place, Xiao Tu was slightly surprised when he saw the signboard, it turned out to be a bar. Black and red staggered wall bricks, the word "Hui Sheng" written in cursive script hangs at the door, and the neon lights at the door are flashing psychedelic light.

It was the first time for Xiao Tu to come to this kind of place, so he couldn't help feeling a little nervous.

'We come here often, it's very quiet, don't be nervous. Ling Chao walked to her side at some point, and said in a low voice.

'Who said we were nervous? Sisi, isn't it? Xiao Tu turned his head and looked, embarrassing.

Ni Ersi was more nervous than her, and kept pulling her arm, muttering, "It's over, it's over, my dad will beat me to death if he finds out that I'm coming to this kind of place..."

Facts have proved that this bar called 'Hui Sheng' is completely different from what you imagined. It is decorated in an elegant European style, with soothing and lazy jazz music flowing in the air, and the people inside are also dressed in casual clothes. Except for a few customers drinking in front of the bar, the rest of the customers are sitting in groups. Chatting in a low voice on their own soft seat.