Chapter 58

The matter of Ling Chao's injury finally came to an end with his discharge from the hospital.

A few weeks later, news came from the police that the gangsters who committed the murder had all been arrested, and most of them were people with criminal records. This time they went in and stayed for several years. As for how Lao Ling planned to deal with hurting his son people, it is unknown.

Later, the election of the student union finally started, and the position of sports minister was finally replaced by the original deputy minister. Xiao Tu was fortunate to be promoted from secretary to deputy minister. When he heard that Zhao Chengang had finally stepped down from the position of minister, Xu Boyi was so happy that he almost jumped up, hehe! Brat, I see what you will fight with me in the future?

In the end, within half a minute, he couldn't laugh anymore, because his position as the president of the student union was replaced by someone who took his place as the former minister of sports... I won't mention the name, so that the former president Xu will not hit the wall. ╮(╯_╰)╭

From a small clerk to a deputy minister, Xiao Tu's pressure can be imagined. For a while, she has been busy handing over various tasks. Fortunately, Zhao Chengang has always been serious and responsible in her work before. There were not too many problems left, and everything went smoothly.

With the end of the student union election and the final exam, Xiao Tu spent so much time on other things this semester that at the last moment, he had to run to the library every day, gnawing his teeth on various professional books.

The nursing department has to learn a lot of medical courses, and it is very troublesome to review. For this reason, Xiao Tu had to spend more experience in the library, so that the adulterous atmosphere that Mr. Ling finally created in the hospital was overwhelmed. The nervous review was swept away.

But he didn't go anywhere, he was preparing for the exam, and at the same time he was going to work in Ye Jun's company. After being so busy for more than a month, he finally passed the final exam.

Walking out of the examination room, Xiao Tu breathed a long sigh of relief: "Oh my god! It's finally over!"

"Oh yeah! It's summer vacation!" Dong Dongdong jumped happily.

Only Niersi looked downcast.

"What's the matter, Sisi? Didn't pass the exam again?"

"No!" Niersi sighed, "It's going to be summer vacation..."

"What's wrong with being on summer vacation?"

"School starts again after summer vacation..."

== "Sisi, is your thinking jumping a little too much?" Xiao Tu wiped his sweat.

"No!" Ni Ersi yelled, "Military training is required at the beginning of school, military training!"

So she was worried about this!

It is said that the freshmen's military training at Z University has been reformed since Xiao Tu's class, and it is held in the first half of the sophomore year. That is to say, this summer, Xiao Tu and the others have to come to school early to receive military training. The training in the hot weather was simply a test of endurance and perseverance. It was no wonder that Niersi, who was always prepared for danger in times of safety, was now worried.

But it's useless to worry now, what should come will always come, on this point, Xiao Tu can still figure it out.

But Ling Chao seemed to care more than she did. On the way home, he suddenly mentioned: "Are you going to have military training next semester?"

"En!" Xiao Tu nodded, "Sisi started to worry after the exam today, and there are still two months left. I really don't know why she is so worried so early?"

"Military training will be very hard."

"Sure, it's not like I didn't participate in high school."

"It's not the same as when we were in high school."

"Ah?" Xiao Tu was a little puzzled, and then remembered that Ling Chao had participated in military training, so he should have personal experience, so he asked, "Didn't you participate in military training before? How is the military training in our school like?"

"I have to go directly to the army for training, and it takes a long time, one month."

"One month?" Xiao Tu was startled, "Didn't you only go for half a month last time?"

"The school's military training has been reformed since your class. Didn't your head teacher tell you about the class meeting just now?"

"It seems to have said..." Xiao Tu vaguely remembered that amidst the noise, the head teacher seemed to mention the date of returning to school.

The corner of Ling Chao's mouth twitched: "You're in the student union, don't you know?"

"... seems to know a little bit."

Do you want to be so belated?

So Ling Chao was speechless. ___