Chapter 51

Xiao Tu never imagined that when he tried to stop the robbers, the passers-by onlookers used their cellphones to make a video and posted it on the Internet, naming it—the bloody scene on the streets in the downtown area. .

Maybe it's because there are so few exciting things in this era. The video of Xiao Tu beating the gangster was only a few hours after it was released, and it became the hot video of the day. In just one day, the number of hits exceeded 100,000. The popularity far exceeds people's imagination, and the comments under the video are even more varied:

Netizen "Tian Boguang" left a message: This girl is really awesome, she is so beautiful, even better than my junior sister Yilin!

Netizen "Abbot of Shaolin" left a message: Judging from my decades of cultivation, this girl's roots of wisdom are extremely deep, why don't you consider joining my Shaolin sect?

Netizen "Master Miejue" left a message: Bald donkey, that's what you said when you tricked me into becoming a monk! Girl, don't be fooled by that bald donkey, come to our Hengshan faction, the poor nun will pay you three insurances and one gold!

Netizen "Wudang Daoist" left a message: Stinky nun, it turns out that you have had an affair with that bald donkey!

Netizen "Brother Legend" left a message: Taoist priest, the teacher is calling you to go home for dinner!

Netizen "I'm a robber" left a message: Girl, it's not easy to come out and mess around, and you're a bit ruthless!

Netizen "LV Bao" left a message: LS's, I should be the one who suffers the most. I just came here to play soy sauce, and I was injured so deeply. How can I feel so bad?

Netizen "Leg Hair Fluttering": Do you think she was beating a robber? Wrong, it is loneliness!

...

At the same time as the netizens left messages full of creativity, a large number of people have developed a strong interest in the beauties in the video. A large number of onlookers from large websites such as Tianya and Baidu gathered together and launched a powerful discussion on the beauties in the video. Human flesh search.

Some people say that this beautiful woman is actually a lay disciple of Shaolin Temple, because Shaolin Temple does not accept female monks, so she has been hiding her secret identity. Others said that this beautiful woman is actually a transgender person, and she had won the National Sanda Championship before her transsexuality. Some people even say that the beauty in the video is the heroine of Zhang Yimou's next martial arts film, and that the street fighting gangsters is actually a hype of an economic company... In short, there are different opinions about Xiao Tu's identity, and there are all kinds of strange opinions.

After going on like this for a while, an insider who did not want to be named finally revealed the truth in a popular Baidu post bar.

Although the title of the post is extremely simple, the content is surprisingly detailed.

First, Xiao Tu's name and hometown were disclosed, and then the school and major she attended were attached. Finally, to prove the authenticity of the post, a photo of the person's life was even posted. Although the girl in the photo is facing the The camera, but the body shape and dress are very similar to those in the video. As soon as this post was published, the number of clicks skyrocketed, and it quickly spread all over the Internet. Even some news media began to pay attention to this girl named Xiao Tu.

While there was a lot of noise on the Internet, Xiao Tu, who had just started school, had no idea that she had become a celebrity. She was just wondering why people kept pointing at her when she was walking on the road recently. In the morning, she even had an arm that was thicker than her thigh. A thick boy blocked her on the road, saying that he wanted to compete with her, and she was so scared that she grabbed Ni Ersi and ran away.