Chapter 46

Not only Xiao Tu was dumbfounded by Ling Chao's punch, but Jiang Hu was also dumbfounded. After a long time, he came back to his senses and realized that he had been beaten.

Speaking of which, Handsome Jiang was miserable enough, first he was beaten by Xiao Tu, then by Ling Chao, and after this went on, those who knew he was beaten, those who didn't know thought he was a sandbag.

Jianghu was very angry, and the consequences were serious.

He rushed over and punched Ling Chao without saying a word.

Ling Chao quickly dodged, and swung his fist again.

In this way, you punched, I punched, and the two quickly fought together. Xiao Tu, who was standing by the side, was so anxious that he desperately told them to stop. But both of them were red-eyed, how could they stop? Seeing that the fists of the two were about to be raised again, Xiao Tu finally became angry.

beat! Hit you on the head!

Rushing over, punching each person, of course Ling Chao's punch was relatively light.

As expected of Xiao Tu who has practiced martial arts, two blows separated people. Although the fist did not hit again, the lethality of the eyes was still undiminished. The two were separated by a distance of several meters, killing each other with their eyes. .

Seeing this situation, Xiao Tu's head grew big. On the one hand, he was heartbroken that Ling Chao was beaten, and on the other hand, he felt that he was making too much of a fuss. After all, Jianghu didn't treat him this time, but he hit him without asking. It doesn't make sense

.

"Senior Jiang, don't mind..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Ling Chao: "Don't talk nonsense with him!" After finishing speaking, he rushed over.

Naturally, Jianghu would not show weakness, and the two soon fought together again.

"Stop beating!" Xiao Tu was really angry, and picked up the broom in the yard, intending to hit both of them with two sticks, but before the broom fell down, the cat's mother-in-law yelled first.

"Oh, what are you doing! Stop it!"

The voice of the old man quickly attracted the neighbors from the neighborhood. This place is small, and everyone knows about the family. After a while, Xiao Tu and Ling Chao's family also came to watch the fun. It was Ling Chao who was fighting with someone. shocked.

So, it was obviously a matter between the three of them, but it was known all over the street, and it was more lively than singing a big drama during the New Year.

The onlookers expressed their emotions one after another——

Uncle Yang of the East Gate is a fan of theater, and asked with a pair of myopic eyes: "Is this acting?"

Ximen's Sister Ma immediately explained: "Didn't you see that there are two men and one woman? Obviously they are robbing girlfriends!"

The old lady Wang at the north gate hastily took out the Buddhist beads in her pocket, and kept saying: "Amitabha, the beauty is a disaster, you have done evil, you have done evil..."

Xiao Tu felt so powerless for the first time in his life.

The fight finally subsided, but at that time the two sides still inevitably lost the lottery. The corners of Ling Chao's mouth were broken and bloodshot, and his handsome face suddenly became full of vitality. Coupled with those angry eyes, no one dared to approach him for a while.

But Xiao Tu was different. Seeing the bloodshot eyes at the corner of his mouth, he was angry and heartbroken. As soon as he got home, he took the medicine box and pulled him into the room.