Chapter 60

Xiao Tu has never slept so comfortably, so that when the alarm clock on the bedside rang, she reached out her hand to press it off in annoyance. As a result, the alarm clock was missed, but something furry and chubby.

Huh? What's this?

With her eyes closed, she touched and scratched, and in the end she plucked it out twice, and in the end...

"Honey, don't pull my hair out anymore."

With a resentful sound, Xiao Tu's hands froze. After a while, she quickly opened her eyes, looked at everything in front of her, and blinked twice in disbelief.

At this time, how should the plot of a normal romance novel develop?

The heroine who was lying in bed quickly retreated to the side of the bed, put her hands on her chest, and asked in embarrassment and annoyance: "You, why are you lying on my bed?"

So the male protagonist smiled evilly: "Is this your bed?"

The heroine immediately blushed: "You, you rascal!"

The male protagonist leaned over with a rascal face: "I just want to rogue you!"

Then everyone can imagine for themselves.

I believe that Mr. Ling must very much hope that the plot can continue like this, but unfortunately he chose the right script but not the right heroine. When Xiao Tu stared at him for three seconds, something unexpected happened!

She raised her foot, without saying a word, kicked Ling Chao under the bed.

What an amazing picture this is!

Not only Ling Chao was stunned, but even Xiao Tu himself was stunned.

After a short but long silence, Xiao Tu suddenly came back to his senses, quickly crawled to the other side of the bed, poked his head out and said weakly: "You... are you okay?"

Young Master Ling was lying on his back on the ground, his eyes had never collapsed like this before.

Xiao Tu explained: "I, I just woke up, and I didn't react..." This is the habit of martial arts practitioners. Before the head reacts, the body will defend first.

Seeing that Ling Chao didn't speak, Xiao Tu became anxious: "Are you okay?"

"Does it hurt?"

"Hey, Ling Chao!"

It's over, won't you break your brain?

Xiao Tu was anxious, and hurriedly climbed down from the bed. She was wearing a large nightgown, and when she squatted down, the hem couldn't cover those two slender legs at all. The delicate and fair skin in the air, looming with her flustered movements...

Young Master Ling suddenly felt that being thrown was actually not that bad.

But Xiao Tu didn't care so much, she was extremely anxious, and reached out to pat Ling Chao's face: "Hey! Ling Chao, talk!"

He stared, but didn't speak.

"Don't scare me!" She was so anxious that tears were about to fall, "I won't blame you next time, so hurry up and say something! Ling Chao!"

"..."

"What did you say?" She bent down, trying to hear what he said, so the neckline drooped lower.

"..."

"Ah? I didn't hear clearly!" I lowered my body a little more.

"..."

"Speak louder!" Your ear was almost close to his lips.