Chapter 29

The job that Xiao Tu was looking for as a martial arts partner was actually in Wu Dalang's martial arts gym.

It is said that since Xiao Tu graduated from junior high school, Mr. Wu's martial arts class has grown bigger and bigger. After a few years of hard work, the training venue has been moved from the original residential area to a professional venue, and it has been named "Zhenweiwu" Hall", on the day of the unveiling, it is said that even the mayor was invited, not to mention how prestigious it is.

Due to the great reputation of the martial arts school, many students from the city came here admiringly. When there were too many students, Teacher Wu couldn't manage it alone, and his son Wu Chengwei was teaching in the city, so he couldn't get away, so Teacher Wu decided to The idea of ​​recruiting a sparring partner came into being. It happened that Xiao Tu was looking for a job, so he recruited her.

It is said to be a sparring partner, but in fact it is similar to a coach. Xiao Tu has worked here for more than a month, responsible for teaching the basic movements of the children in the lower grades.

But it's better to be annoyed to death by little ghosts than to stay at home all day and look at Ling Chao's iceberg face, so she won't be bothered after thinking about it this way, and after a while, she has developed feelings for the children instead, and everyone kindly called Her teacher Rabbit clamored that she must learn martial arts from Teacher Rabbit, and even children from other classes would secretly come to learn from her.

Besides, Mr. Wu, he can't teach alone. The children like to be taught by Mr. Rabbit, and it's too late for him to be willing. After a period of time like this, Xiao Tu brought more and more students, and she spent more and more time in the martial arts gym. Every day when she got up, she rushed to the martial arts gym, and when she got home, she was half-tired and wanted to sleep.

Her mother was quite proud at first, thinking that since her daughter has something to do, she shouldn't have the energy to quarrel with Ling Chao, right? The two will slowly reconcile. But her mother never expected that since Xiao Tu went to the martial arts gym as a sparring partner, she spent less and less time at home, and the energy to fight with Ling Chao was gone, but the energy to reconcile... was also gone.

Her mother is in a hurry. The two children have been fighting coldly for more than a month. Why is there no sign of reconciliation at all? If this goes on like this, this son-in-law may be ruined. Thinking of this, she decided to create a chance for the two children to reconcile.

Let's talk about Xiaotu's father. In fact, he advocated that Xiaotu enroll in C University. Apart from objective reasons, he also had a little selfishness. His daughter was assigned to Ling Chao since she was a child, and she didn't even have the chance to meet other boys. Could it be that Ling Chao is so good? Besides, Ling Chao's father had a history of abandoning his wife. If Ling Chao inherited his father's character, wouldn't his daughter suffer a lot?

So when his mother proposed to create conditions for the two to reconcile, her father firmly disagreed.

"If they want to reconcile, why do you need to bother? I think Ling Chao has gone too far this time. Let the rabbit freeze him for a few days, so as not to get married and climb on our rabbit's head in the future." ."

Her mother was anxious: "It's been frozen for more than a month, aren't you afraid that it will turn into permafrost in Antarctica?"

Her father is firm: "If their super kid does something wrong and refuses to admit it, I don't think there is any need for my daughter to marry such a person in the future!"

"If you want to apologize, you have to create conditions for them to apologize, right? You see, our rabbits go out early and come back late every day. Even if Chaochao wants to apologize, he has no chance!"