Chapter 28

After finally crawling out from under the bed, Xiao Tu was so angry that he almost rushed over and bit Ling Chao to death.

This guy went so far as to throw down his panties to play with him, it's so vile to the extreme! On weekdays, she would have scolded him to death, but today's situation is different, it was her fault that she sneaked in first, so she couldn't scold him.

You can't scold like this, you can't say it, and finally Xiao Tu had to sit down on his ass and rub his forehead.

Oh shit! It hurts so much!

At this moment, Ling Chao, who had been watching coldly, suddenly walked out of the room without saying a word. Before Xiao Tu could understand, he came in again with a towel in his hand.

"Take your hands away." He sat down in front of her, stretched out his hand to remove her paws that were pressing on her forehead, and then applied a towel wrapped in ice cubes to her forehead.

A burst of cold made the pain on Xiao Tu's forehead disappear a lot. She opened her eyes and stared at Ling Chao stupidly. His movements suddenly became very gentle, the teasing just disappeared from his eyes, and he carefully rubbed on her forehead little by little. After a while, the pain on Xiao Tu's forehead disappeared, replaced by two A burning sensation in the cheeks.

In order to ease the tense atmosphere, Xiao Tu asked: "...how do you know I'm under the bed?"

Ling Chao glanced at her: "Next time you're a thief, remember to hide your slippers well."

slippers? Xiao Tu suddenly realized that when she climbed in through the window just now, she left her slippers outside the window, no wonder she was discovered... Sure enough, being a thief requires talent! TAT

After being sad for a while, Xiao Tu suddenly remembered his purpose of coming here, and asked softly, "Are you still angry with me?"

Ling Chao: "What do you think?"

"I..." Xiao Tu bowed his head and remained silent. C University and Z University are so far apart, it's normal for Ling Chao to be angry, not to mention that when I changed my choice, I always listened to my parents' advice and didn't discuss it with him...

Thinking of this, Xiao Tu felt uncomfortable again, so he simply stretched out his hand and tugged at the corner of his clothes, and said in a low voice: "Hey, don't be angry with me, okay? At most, I will go to C University in the future, and every month will pass by." To see you once..."

"not enough."

"Is that not enough?" Xiao Tu frowned in distress, "Then once every half a month?"

Ling Chao shook his head.

"Do you want me to go every week? Please, air tickets are very expensive!" Xiao Tu pouted and complained by pulling at the corner of his clothes.

Suddenly, the hand was held.

He took her hand to his lips, kissed her, and said very seriously: "I want to see you every day..."

At that moment, Xiao Tu suddenly felt that all defenses in his body were retreating.

At the moment when she almost changed her mind impulsively, Ling Chao's mother suddenly came in.

As soon as the door opened, Xiao Tu pulled his hand out of Ling Chao's hand as quickly as possible, and lowered his head, not daring to look at Ling's mother.

Seeing Xiao Tutu's ears were red and he bowed his head in silence, Ling's mother probably figured out what happened, but she pretended not to see it and said: "Tutu, it's just right that you are here, I want to go to Chaochao's cousin tomorrow. Buy birthday presents, come with me!"