Chapter 54

Later, Xiao Tu found out from another officer of the sports department that Zhao Chen had just asked himself to go to the playground that day to prepare for the city's university sports meeting held at their school next month.

In order to make up for his mistakes, and to do a good job in his first activity since joining the student union, Xiao Tu actively devoted himself to this job. Not only took the initiative to take part of the planning work, but also took charge of the personnel arrangement of the entire sports meeting, which can be said to be a heavy responsibility.

As a result, Xiao Tu, who originally only had to attend classes, suddenly became busy in his leisurely life. Not to mention going to bed late, sometimes there is no time to even have a meal. After a long time, the roommates are also a little embarrassed.

'Tutu, actually you don't have to work so hard. "At the beginning when they encouraged Xiao Tu to go to the student union, they actually had selfish intentions, but now Xiao Tu is suddenly so busy, everyone feels sorry.

'That's right, I think you've run out of time to date Mr. Ling recently, you can't abandon your husband and son for your career! Dong Dongdong hurriedly added.

= =, abandoning husband and son? Xiao Tu was embarrassed.

At this time, Ling Chao's phone call came.

'Let's have dinner together. '

'You don't have to go to the company? It's normal for Xiao Tu to be strange. This semester, Ling Chao's classes were basically in the morning, and in the afternoon he went to help Ye Jun's company. The two of them hadn't had dinner together for a long time.

'Well, I want to accompany you. '

To put it simply, Xiao Tu's face was a little hot. The two of them didn't get together very often recently, and they didn't have a chance to let him eat tofu. After not exercising for a long time, Xiao Tu found that his endurance seemed to be regressing.

'Okay, but I have a meeting this afternoon, maybe a little later. '

'How about six o'clock? '

'Okay, then let's meet directly at the school gate. '

Just as Xiao Tu put down the phone, the gossip girls who were still worried about her marriage, family, and happiness frantically surrounded her: "Tu Tu, Mr. Ling invited you to dinner?" '

'kindness. Xiao Tu pretended to be calm.

'That's gotta dress up! 'Dong Dongdong said.

'No need? But it's just a meal...'

'How can it be done, every date should be well-dressed, this is the philosophy of life that a woman should have! Right, Sisi? '

Dongdong is right, although you are already an old married couple, you still have to do superficial work! '

Old couple? Xiao Tu was horrified again by their powerful ability to use idioms. >____<

Under Dong Dongdong's persistent insistence, Xiao Tu finally dressed up.

The white chiffon dress, with light green vines printed on the skirt, is exquisite and delicate, winding to the waist, looking full of vitality, very suitable for wearing in spring. The dress was covered with a small bright yellow suit and paired with exquisite white leather shoes. The whole person looked elegant and lively, which made people's eyes shine.

Looking at his masterpiece, Dong Dongdong was very satisfied: "Beauty, you have to work harder at night!" ' She clenched her hands into fists.

'Yes, you have to confuse him with your beauty and conquer him! 'Niersi was full of fighting spirit.