Chapter 39

The weather is getting colder and colder, and it's almost the end of the deadline. Although Xiao Tu is not very smart, but fortunately, he works hard in class, so he doesn't feel so tired when reviewing. But Niersi is different. She finally got rid of her reputation as a cave animal and Qianfan Shisanlang, and started to take Xiaotu to the library every day.

After a few days like this, on Wednesday, the Ministry of Education and Industry organized a pre-exam psychological counseling, which is said to be to help freshmen adapt to the atmosphere of the university exam.

As soon as psychological counseling was mentioned, Xiao Tu reflexively thought of Jiang Hu, could it be him again?

Speaking of it, Xiao Tu was also quite wronged. In fact, he had no grievances or enmities with Jiang Hu, and he shouldn't have done that. But he didn't expect that Jiang Taizi, who is tall and powerful, would be so ungrateful. It was a waste of time. More than twenty years of rice!

Because of that incident, Xiao Tu paid attention to the Big Z forum for several days with trepidation, and made sure that there were no similar "psychological consultation room for the tragic death of graduate students in this school", "violent incidents of college students in colleges and universities", "high-achieving students were brutally beaten, and the means It's outrageous." After the post came out, I felt relieved, sure that I didn't really cripple anyone.

However, in retrospect, she really played very well that day. It has been a long time since she has exercised her muscles and bones. It seems that she may consider enrolling in a martial arts club for practice next semester.

After sitting in the classroom and thinking about it for a while, the psychological counseling began. As usual, the counselor will talk nonsense first, and then invite the psychological teacher to give you a lecture.

Xiao Tu listened to the counselor's nonsense for a long time in the back, and did not see the shadow of Jianghu. At this time, a bald old man with a big belly walked in from the door of the classroom. The counselor immediately introduced: "Now, Teacher Jiang will give us psychological counseling." ."

Xiao Tu's jaw was about to drop, if she hadn't heard someone talking about Jianghu from behind, she would have thought that the person on stage was Jianghu who had been disfigured by herself.

"Hey, didn't you say Teacher Jiang? What an old man!" a girl said in a depressed tone.

"That's right, I thought it was Senior Jiang giving a lecture, if I had known, I wouldn't have come!"

"Do you know where the senior went? I haven't seen him for almost a month."

"I don't know, I heard he was sick!"

"What disease is so serious?"

"His hand is broken. I went to the office building that day and saw him in a plaster cast."

"I heard it fell from the stairs, right? Last time I saw he had a wound on his face!"

"...on the stairs?"

Everyone, look at me and I look at you. After a while of silence, Mr. Youzhen sighed: "It seems that Brother Jiang's girlfriend is a tigress."

Everyone nodded: "The family is unfortunate, the family is unfortunate..."

Xiao Tu's face was full of black lines when he heard it in front, and he knew that Young Master Jiang had never been beaten since he was a child, and he fell down the stairs? It's thanks to him for making up such a blind reason!

After the psychological counseling, Ni Ersi took Xiao Tu to the library again, but was stopped by Dong Dongdong.

"No, the rabbit will be mine this afternoon!"

"You have Wukong, why do you still want to snatch my rabbit?" Niersi looked at her warily.

"Master, don't be so neurotic, okay?" Shitai is one of Niersi's many nicknames, because she is a vegetarian, and even Xiaoqiang couldn't bear to beat her to death, so she was dubbed "Master".

"Don't tell me you're making me inhumane!" Niersi was dissatisfied.

Dong Dongdong used her unique LOLI voice, and shouted tremblingly: "Junior Sister Yilin, can you give me your rabbit for a long time?"

Niersi was finally in a mess: You are the nun, and your whole family is a nun! ________