Chapter 63

Sometimes, when happiness comes too suddenly, it will give people a sense of unreality, and I am afraid that it will be broken if you turn around.

Xiao Tu slowly put down the hand holding the phone, as if mustering up a lot of courage and slowly turned his body around, when his gaze finally cast his gaze over, Ling Chao's handsome face came into view.

He was leaning sideways beside a dark blue Passat, still dressed in a white shirt and jeans, but he was different from the passers-by beside him, as if he had a unique magic power that made people unable to move away when he saw him Eyes, a gentle smile at the corner of the mouth bloomed for her alone.

For some reason, the heart that was about to jump out of his chest just now suddenly calmed down so silently. Xiao Tu stared at him blankly, and after an unknown amount of time, he finally grinned and walked towards him. run.

The crowd was as shy as Xiao Tu, and he still gave Ling Chao a big hug. Xu didn't expect her to be so enthusiastic. The person being hugged took a step back, but he quickly realized, Give him your warmest response.

The sky was getting dark, and a row of street lights suddenly turned on without warning on the school's tree-lined road. At that moment, the overlapping figures of the two were projected on the flat ground. Time seemed to stop in an instant, and all the hustle and bustle became Without the background, there is only the long row of street lamps and the couple under the street lamps.

The woman's red dress is like fire, and the man's plain white is elegant. The two want to stand together and outline a brightly colored oil painting.

It took a long time for Xiao Tu to recover from this hug reluctantly. At a certain moment in the embrace just now, she even thought that if the world ended tomorrow, then it would be a happy thing to hug him and wait for death like this.

Of course, life is not as exciting as it is on TV. All she needs now is his side.

"I thought you wouldn't come..." She took his hand, reluctant to let go.

He raised his eyebrows: "Why don't you come?"

You know, how could he leave him alone? Xiao Tu couldn't help but feel a warm feeling in his heart. The things he wanted to say to him this month seemed to be settled, and suddenly came out together, wanting to talk to him.

Holding hands like this, and talking for a while without paying attention to pedestrians, Ling Chao suddenly asked: "Are you hungry?"

As soon as he reminded him, Xiao Tu touched his stomach, as if he was hungry, so he naturally thought of the food for the past month: "Oh, you don't know, the food in the army is really bad..." Being with him is like having endless things to say.

She wanted to continue, but Ling Chao grabbed her wrist: "Come on, let's go to eat first."

Before Xiao Tu asked him where to eat, Ling Chao suddenly turned around and opened the car door next to him, pushed Xiao Tu in, then went over to fetch her luggage and put it in the car.

Sitting in the car, Xiao Tu always felt that the procedure was a bit strange. When he finally realized that it was the car's problem, Ling Chao had already packed his luggage, opened the car door, and got in.

Seeing him leaning over, fastening his seat belt thoughtfully, and finally adjusting the cushion to make her sit more comfortably, Xiao Tu couldn't help asking: "Where did you get this car?"

"bought."

"oh......"

After three seconds of silence, Xiao Tu's astonished cry came from the carriage: "What? You bought it!"