Chapter 57

After the parents of both parties left, Xiao Tu went back to school and took three days off to take care of Ling Chao in the hospital.

In fact, after Ling Chao's injury was treated, it was not that serious anymore, but he could skip class in a fair manner, and someone would take care of him meticulously, and he would be able to embrace a beautiful woman at night. Such a good thing, a fool would be willing to leave the hospital!

Therefore, the injury that could have been discharged from the hospital in two days had to be delayed for several days.

Since the holidays were used up, Xiao Tu had no choice but to go back to school during the day and go to the hospital after school to take care of Ling Chao. As for the things about the student union, she had long forgotten about them.

After not seeing Xiao Tu for a few days, Zhao Chengang finally couldn't bear it anymore, pretended to be at the intersection, and waited for Xiao Tu who had just finished class at the door of the classroom.

At that time, Xiao Tu was holding the clothes for Ling Chao in one hand and the book in the other, and hurried out of the classroom to catch the bus. After walking a few steps, Zhao Chengang appeared out of nowhere.

"Junior girl, what a coincidence..." Although he was waiting for a class at the door, but pretended to meet him by chance, Minister Zhao was really arrogant.

"Hello, Minister." Xiao Tu nodded to him, and was about to leave with his things.

"Wait a minute!" Zhao Chengang hurriedly called her to stop.

"What's the matter?" Xiao Tu looked a little impatient. It can't be all her fault, Mr. Ling is waiting for her in the hospital, if he is late and can't catch the bus, he will have to take a taxi. The taxi from school to the hospital is very expensive, but Xiao Tu is a daughter-in-law who is very good at housekeeping!

Zhao Chen was stunned for a moment, all the words he had just thought up were stuck in his throat and he couldn't spit them out.

Seeing that he just stopped her and didn't speak, Xiao Tu became anxious: "Minister, I'm really in a hurry. If you have anything to do, we can talk about it another day!" After finishing speaking, he carried his things and ran downstairs.

Poor Zhao Chengang, after a lot of suffering in the arrogant heart, he decided to come to Xiao Tu. He didn't expect to wait for him for so long, but he only said two sentences, and one sentence was still unfinished!

Looking at his leaving back, Zhao Chengang's self-esteem as a man was deeply hit, and he turned around and left as if wandering, his footsteps were fluttering.

Niersi, who was following behind, couldn't stand it any longer: "Senior, let's go together." He hurriedly followed.

Besides, Xiao Tu, after trotting all the way, finally caught up with the bus out of breath.

Thirty minutes later, she got off at the gate of Shenglang Hospital, walked into the gate of the hospital, and went straight to the inpatient department.

The inpatient department of Shenglang Hospital is behind the outpatient department. The whole building is quite imposing, with a height of twenty-eight floors. It has complete internal facilities and high-quality medical staff. It is the best private hospital in the city.

After Xiao Tu walked into the inpatient department, he went straight to the elevator and pressed the button on the 21st floor where Ling Chao lived.

Just as the elevator door was about to close, a shrill female voice shouted outside: "Wait a minute, wait for me!" Then, a claw covered in bright red nail polish stretched in, and the poor elevator door was closed. was opened alive.