Chapter 23

Throughout the day, Xiao Tu's cheeks were flushed, and he touched his lips with his fingers from time to time, looking out of his mind.

As soon as she returned to the dormitory at night, Jiang Juanjuan asked, "Xiao Tu, are you possessed by Guan Gong?"

"What?" Xiao Tu was at a loss.

Jiang Juanjuan took a mirror from the bedside and stuffed it into her hand: "Look for yourself, your face can be used to play Guan Erye!"

Xiao Tu glanced in the mirror, her face was indeed very red, but her eyes did not stay on her cheeks, but involuntarily looked at her lips. In an instant, his face turned red again, as if he was about to burn.

At this moment, Ouyang Mei walked in suddenly.

As soon as she came in, Jiang Juanjuan yelled: "Is it popular to cosplay ancient people recently? It's okay to be possessed by Guan Erye, but there is even one possessed by Duke Bao."

"Don't mention it!" Ouyang Mei threw her schoolbag to bed, then sat down on the head of the bed, and said with a dark face, "I got into a fight with someone just now."

Ouyang Mei's words attracted Jiang Juanjuan and He Tian's attention, and Juanzi asked, "Wow! He Fangsheng is lucky enough to be favored by Nine Girls with your fist?"

"Who else?" Ouyang Mei clenched her fists and looked at Xiao Tu angrily.

"What's wrong?" Xiao Tu was surprised.

"It's your senior brother Wu Chengwei!" Ouyang Mei gritted her teeth, "It's best not to let me see him. If I meet him again, I'll see him once and beat him once!"

"Senior Brother Wu?" Xiao Tu couldn't care about himself at this time, and asked, "What happened to you, Senior Brother Wu?"

Speaking of it, it was also fate. Recently, the coach of the martial arts team was absent, so the school hired a temporary coach from a nearby martial arts school. Unexpectedly, it was Wu Chengwei, a senior brother whom Xiao Tu had not seen for a long time.

Xiao Tu was very happy that Wu Chengwei was able to come. One reason is that when he was learning martial arts with Master Wu Dalang, Senior Wu took good care of her, and she always treated him like a big brother. The second reason is that she has often been lazy and didn't go to the martial arts team recently because of her studies. It doesn't matter if Wu Chengwei is covering her.

Unexpectedly, Wu Chengwei, who is as gentle as a big brother to others, would provoke Ouyang Mei. The reason for this must be dug out.

Seeing Xiao Tu's eyes light up suddenly, Ouyang Mei was a little embarrassed: "Rabbit, why do you imitate Juanzi's expression?" Unconsciously become gossip.

"Old Jiu, what are you talking about? What's wrong with me?" Jiang Juanjuan was very unconvinced, and suddenly she realized something, and laughed strangely, "Ninth Miss, you are avoiding problems!"

As soon as these words came out, Ouyang Mei's expression changed.

Sure enough, Jiang Juanjuan was too involved in the gossip circle, and immediately noticed something strange: "Be honest, what happened to you, Brother Wu?"

At this time, the aura of the scene changed fundamentally, Ouyang Mei's Bao Gong's face turned red instantly, and her fingers wiped her lips intentionally or unintentionally, looking like another Xiaotu.

"He...he kissed me..."

The voice was as small as a mosquito, and Xiao Tu was stunned for an instant.

She wasn't stunned by the sudden adultery between Ouyang Mei and Wu Chengwei, she was thinking of herself.