Chapter 41

There is a word in this world called heart-to-heart connection. Even though you can't see each other's face clearly from a long distance, you can recognize each other at a glance with just a blurred outline.

When he got close, Xiao Tu was slightly taken aback.

Ling Chao wore a lead-gray button-down trench coat today, paired with a white V-neck sweater inside, simple yet elegant, and his handsome figure slowly approached, and he was taken aback when he saw her clearly.

He knows that Xiao Tu has never been the kind of girl who is amazing at the first glance, but she has her beauty, sleepy and blurred eyes when she wakes up; lively eyebrows and eyelashes when she smiles; playful pouting when she is coquettish; frowning when she is wronged. ... In short, she is the kind of girl who looks like an eggplant. At first glance, she has no taste at all, but she can match any seasoning to create various flavors.

But today, the moment he saw her, even Ling Chao, who was used to seeing any side of her, lost his mind for a moment.

Beauty, soul-stirring beauty.

Like a budding epiphyllum, it is breathtakingly beautiful at the moment of blooming.

Seeing Ling Chao staring at her absent-mindedly, Xiao Tu couldn't help but feel a little shy, and didn't dare to look at him directly. He was trying to find a topic to break the embarrassment, but Ling Chao frowned suddenly.

"It's too little." His eyes stayed on her slender legs.

Xiao Tu immediately understood, and hurriedly explained: "Don't look at me wearing a skirt, in fact, I wear two pairs of pantyhose, which are thicker than usual jeans..." Although Dong Dongdong repeatedly emphasized the importance of demeanor and not warmth, Xiao The rabbit still insists on wearing more clothes, and it is not cost-effective to spend money to see a doctor when he gets sick from the cold!

In the final analysis, she is still a very affordable daughter-in-law.

But Ling Chao didn't seem to listen to her explanation, looked away, and said lightly: "Don't wear skirts in the future."

"Isn't it pretty?"

"I don't like it." He answered simply.

It turned out that he didn't like her wearing skirts. Xiao Tu was disappointed. If he had known earlier, he wouldn't have been instigated by Dong Dongdong.

Ling Chao secretly calculated in his heart: Such a line must not be seen by the second man, the risk factor is too great!

The two had their own thoughts, and when they walked out of the dormitory, they remained silent.

Suddenly, Xiao Tu stretched out his hand to hold Ling Chao's arm, and leaned into his arms.

This small action drove away Ling Chao's original dissatisfaction at once. He didn't expect her to be so active. The warm body temperature came and his heart warmed up. He hooked the corners of his mouth in satisfaction and stretched out his hand on her waist. This is what couples should look like! Under the seemingly calm appearance of Mr. Ling, his thoughts were boiling, and his heart beat several beats faster.

At this moment, Xiao Tu's heart was also pounding.

She was thinking: It's too dangerous, I almost sprained my ankle, and I will never wear high heels again!

Facts have proved that there is still an essential difference between mensao and natural dullness... ╮(╯▽╰)╭

The handsome man and the beautiful woman are more eye-catching, and the two of them walked together, which attracted a lot of attention in a short while. Xiao Tu was quite happy at first, after all, he had a rare moment of glory, but soon, the distress was gone. coming.

It feels good to be watched by one person; to be watched by two people, to satisfy vanity; to be watched by three people, a little ecstasy, when the fourth, fifth, and sixth appear...why suddenly there is a kind of parade in the street? a feeling of? TAT

In order to make this feeling less intense, Xiao Tu had no choice but to turn his attention to other things.

"What are we eating today?"

"Is Western food good? It's more suitable for the occasion."

Today is Christmas Eve, and many western restaurants have launched corresponding Christmas dinners, which is a good choice, but because Xiao Tu was influenced by his father since he was a child, he doesn't like western food very much.

Seeing that she didn't answer, Ling Chao asked, "Why, don't you like it?"

Xiao Tu wanted to nod at first, but suddenly remembered that today is Christmas Eve, Ling Chao must have found time to eat with her with great difficulty, she shouldn't be too picky, so he changed the subject and said: "No, I just want to eat you all of a sudden Burnt sweet and sour pork ribs."

The topic turned very well, and when he pretended to change the topic, he even flattered him. Sure enough, a sly smile flashed in Ling Chao's eyes: "Then I'll cook it for you later."

She only thought he was joking: "Okay!"

"But you have to wash the dishes after eating."

"no problem!"

...

The two discussed the topic of dinner like this, walked all the way talking and laughing, until they reached the entrance of the supermarket, Xiao Tu came back to his senses: "Why do you come to the supermarket?"

"Grocery shopping."

"Shopping for vegetables?" Xiao Tu was taken aback, "Didn't you say Western food?"

"Wife, let's discuss what to cook all the way, you don't have amnesia, do you?"

Xiao Tu was speechless: Just now...wasn't that a joke? ____