Chapter 64

After the military training, time seemed to have been given wings, and suddenly became faster.

Xiaotu travels between classrooms, dormitories, and the student union every day. This semester, there are gradually more specialized courses. Various pharmacology and pathology courses are complex and cumbersome, and practical courses such as anatomy and basic nursing are waiting for her. Not to mention that they are all girls in the department, even if the whole class is full of elders, the first time they see a corpse, they still can't help but feel nervous.

During the first anatomy class, a group of people walked into the classroom with trepidation, only to find that there was nothing empty in the classroom except tables and chairs. What about the staggering corpse in the legend? Everyone muttered in their hearts, while sitting down in an orderly manner at the instructor's request, many people looked around with their eyes open.

At this time, the kindly female instructor said in a gentle voice: "Students, class is starting now, everyone opened the drawer under the desk."

The four of them worked together to open the huge drawer, and there was a naked body lying in it, without any mental preparation, Niersi passed out on the spot.

As a result, the female teacher waved her hand and said, "It's okay, you don't get dizzy enough in this class."

Except for Xia Mo's bright eyes, everyone else's face was covered with black lines.

Fortunately, this situation did not last long. Just like people who are afraid of dogs, if they have a dog at home, they will keep the dog as a mouse within three months. The girls in their department are the same. Everyone yelled and yelled, and after a few weeks, they used the corpse as a model. By the end of the semester, everyone had even become accustomed to it, so a group of girls appeared cheerfully from the experiment after finishing the physiology and anatomy class. After coming out of the building, I rushed to the restaurant near the school and shouted: "Boss, have a piece of pig intestines!"

The poor boss couldn't figure out why a group of girls rushed into the restaurant and didn't buy anything. They just bought a lot of pork intestines, pork kidneys, and beef louvers. They bought them but didn't eat them. Discussing the dishes in the bowl, after a few minutes, the customers in the surrounding area began to evacuate one after another, gagging while paying the bill, and ran out after paying the money, as if someone behind him was holding a knife and trying to kill him to make human meat buns .

Sigh... all the girls who get involved with medicine are such powerful existences!

In addition to attending classes, Xiao Tu also has a lot of work in the student union. Due to the last online video incident, her reputation is naturally needless to say. In addition, she is handsome and cute, has a straightforward and cute personality, and is serious and responsible in her work. The popularity of the student union is getting better and better. Sometimes the other ministers are too busy, and they always like to call her when they are looking for helpers. However, Xiao Tu is the kind of person who can help when he can, and will not push back and forth, so there are more and more tasks at hand, and he can't get rid of them. body.

As for Ling Chao, he was not idle either. Since Ye Jun's special team was formed, he and Guan spent almost all their time in the company except for attending school. Later, they simply moved from the dormitory to the apartment so that they could be at any time. You can run to the company.

In this way, even though the two are still studying in the same school, they get together less often and often can't get together. But fortunately, they are not the kind of people who need to stick together all the time to maintain their relationship. Sometimes Xiao Tu can't get away, so he will secretly run to the corridor to make a few minutes of phone calls during the meeting; When I was free, I drove to the school to meet Xiao Tu, said a few words and hurried back to the company.