Chapter 73

Soon, the six-week internship finally came to a successful conclusion. Xiao Tu and his team performed very well. The hospital not only affirmed their internship results, but also sent them an internship invitation, welcoming them to the internship in the next semester , continue to study at Shenglang.

This has always been the rule of Sheng Lang. If the student's performance is not good, the school has the right to reject them for a one-year internship. But judging from the current situation, the future is still bright.

After the internship, there is about a month's vacation for the students to relax, and then the formal internship will begin. Just when Xiao Tu was finally able to temporarily leave the hospital and take a good rest for a month, Ling Chao also graduated successfully and was about to formally enter the society.

In fact, after the senior year, many students are running around, looking for both internships and jobs, which is not much different from stepping into the society. What's more, Ling Chao has been working in "Junyu" for a long time. Now that he has graduated, he only needs to move You can go to work officially after the entry procedures, and there is no so-called adaptation period at all.

But graduation is a necessary process after all. Everyone came from all corners of the country and got together to study and live together for four years. Now that the four years come, the banquet has finally come to an end. Those happy and unhappy experiences have become Without memories, many people may never see each other again in this life, so a dinner party has become an indispensable process.

As a family member, Xiao Tu was also fortunate to participate in the graduation dinner of Ling Chao's class. Apart from the four people in Ling Chao's dormitory, there were also a few classmates she didn't know at the same table, but everyone seemed to have a good relationship. During the banquet, they toasted each other all the time, having a great time.

As the only family member among the group of male animals, Xiao Tu naturally received widespread attention.

In addition to the people at their table yelling to respect their mother, there are also students from the next table who came to toast. When they saw a beautiful woman sitting next to Ling Chao, and then looked at it, it seemed to be an Internet celebrity, and they immediately became excited. .

"Come, come, let me offer a toast to my teacher!"

"This is beer! On this kind of day, no matter what, it should be popular, right?"

"This sip is too small, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no more..."

"Yo, isn't this a family member? Give me a glass of wine, hand me a glass of wine!"

In fact, Xiao Tu didn't need to drink so much by himself, but Ling Chao drove here today, so he can't be allowed to drink and drive, right? For the sake of Ling Chao and her own life, Xiao Tu bravely drank one cup after another. After doing this several times, she finally became drunk as a mission.

To be honest, in all these years, Ling Chao has never seen Xiao Tu completely drunk, so that when she found that Xiao Tu's eyes were blurred and his speech was not very energetic, she felt nervous for a while. But soon, he found that Xiao Tu was different after being drunk.

When other people are drunk, they either go crazy, or just sit quietly aside, or some people don't notice it on the surface when they are drunk, and they seem to be fine. But Xiao Tu is different, she starts sticking to Ling Chao as soon as she gets drunk, like a quick gummy, and she can't get rid of it no matter what.

Of course, how could Mr. Ling be willing to get rid of his wife? It was too late for him to be happy, so after a dinner party, everyone had a better understanding of the relationship between Ling Chao and Xiao Tu.