Chapter 22

"Tutu, no... it's not good!" At noon, Jiang Juanjuan suddenly ran into the classroom out of breath.

Xiao Tu, who was doing his homework, raised his head and looked puzzled: "Juanzi, why are you making such a fuss?"

Jiang Juanjuan grabbed her hand: "No...it's not good! Fight...it's a fight..."

"What's going on?"

"Yin Zihan and Ling Chao... fight... fight..."

What? Xiao Tu's heart skipped a beat.

"You said the two of them were fighting? Where? Take me there!"

"Just... on the playground! Hurry up!" Jiang Juanjuan took Xiao Tu's hand and ran to the playground.

When we arrived at the playground, Xiao Tu was embarrassed.

This is also called fighting? Obviously playing basketball!

She was about to complain to Jiang Juanjuan, but when she looked back, she was shocked.

What's happening here?

I saw most of the students in the class surrounded behind them, all eyes staring at the basketball court were green, like weasels...

Is this the legend of being surrounded by people who don't know the truth?

Very good and spectacular!

Besides, the two people on the court stopped because of the sudden explosion, and looked towards Xiao Tu and the others. As soon as Yin Zihan's eyes fell on Xiao Tu, the blood all over his body began to boil again.

That's right, he proposed to Ling Chao for today's match against Ling Chao.

Since Xiao Tu called him a few days ago and learned that it was because of Ling Chao that Xiao Tu didn't go to the appointment, the resentment towards Ling Chao that had accumulated in Yin Zihan's heart for many years finally broke out completely.

He decided to have a showdown with Ling Chao.

First Young Master Yin was not twitching this time. After meeting Ling Chao, the first thing he said was: "I like Xiaotu."

Ling Chao didn't even frown, and said indifferently: "I know."

These three words irritated Yin Zihan again: "Since you know that I like Xiao Tu, why do you stop me everywhere? Haven't you already broken up with her?" Obviously, the innocent student Yin Zihan overestimated the truth of campus gossip degree.

"Who said that?" He said this in a calm tone, but it was full of provocation in Yin Zihan's ears.

"Ling Chao, don't think you are so great! If you like Xiao Tu, just tell her clearly, don't act like you are superior and take it for granted! Do you think she is your property?"

The originally indifferent eyes dimmed instantly, Ling Chao said coldly: "This is none of your business."

"I like Xiaotu, so it's none of my business!" Yin Zihan grabbed Ling Chao's school uniform collar, "Ling, I want to fight you one-on-one!"

Ling Chao shook off his hand: "I don't need to argue with you." After saying that, he wanted to leave.

"Okay, then I'll confess to Xiao Tu now, I don't believe she would choose someone like you!"

The pace of leaving suddenly stopped. After a long time, the person in front slowly turned around and said in a low voice, "Say, how do you single out?"

The sound of cheering gradually rose, pulling Yin Zihan back from his memories. He turned around and threw the ball in his hand to Ling Chao.

"Nine goals and five wins, you come first."