chapter 13

warning: guys everything i've written so far about drugs and medical stuff is probably not true. I'm just making it up for the sake of the plot. 

—————————————

I woke up at about 9pm the next day, there was no sign of Chishiya except a wrap he'd presumably left in a box beside my bed. Id slept for fucking ages. I was covered in two very heavy duvets and was still wearing my dress and makeup, a wet towel against my forehead.

Luckily I had not worn enough cosmetics to ruin my pillow, last nights events came flooding back to me and I wanted to die.

My head was pounding and I could barely concentrate on anything.

I'm not really sure what happened to me, that was the mortifying part. I'd talked to Chishiya on the roof he said something and I must have fallen asleep or passed out because I have no recollection of anything that happened between then and now.

Well i remember a few things, I had very random pieces of memory from after i blacked out. Most of which were just Chishiya doing Chishiya things.

I do see the 2 missed calls from my mom after midnight. For the first time ever I was not in the mood to talk, not even with her and had to simply text her. Just to apologise for not picking up and to say good morning. It was Sunday so we'd be back to regular classes tomorrow. 

I take a shower, trying to scrub away whatever happened last night. I had to find out, how did I even get back. I had so many questions.

I eat the wrap left for me, remarking of how good it tasted. Afterwards placing Chishiya's duvet back onto his bed, unsure of why I had it in the first place.

The door clicks open, Chishiya and Kuina walk inside. They were deep in a heated discussion, hearing my name come up once before they realised I was awake.

"Just tell her it was you" Chishiya says forcefully but quietly

"Mitchiko!" Kuina exclaims startled by my consciousness. Chishiya says nothing but appears somewhat surprised that I'm awake. "How long have you been awake for?" She asks 

I clear my throat and tell her "Maybe half an hour" not really sure of the exact time frame.

"How do you feel?" Chishiya asks me

"Like someone running my head over with a lawn mower whilst pouring ethanol on me" I tell him sweeping my legs to hang off the side of my bed.

"Should she take paracetamol or something?" Kuina asks Chishiya "Your basically a doctor aren't you?"

"Aspirin is better in this instance. And no i'm not basically a doctor, my father is" Chishiya corrects her as he rifled through his drawers. His answer seemed cold, I noticed his shoulders tended up slightly when he spoke of his father. I should find out more about that.

So his father was a doctor 

"Kuina what do your parents do?" I ask switching the topic.

Kuina seems more than happy to answer "My parents own a franchise of Karate Dojo's" she explains

"Shit really? So you know Karate?" I ask excitedly

"Of course I do" She laughs

Chishiya interrupts us placing a pill in my hand tossing a bottle of water in to my lap. I thanks him before taking the aspirin, hoping it would make my splitting headache cease.

"So what happened to me last night?" I ask

My friends exchange side glances to each other and I immediately know it's not good.