⚠️chapter 17⚠️

⚠️=smut warning

After a day full of uneventful classes i was finally allowed to take my uniform off and collapse in my bed. Chishiya hadn't come back from his choice subject class yet so I had some time to do whatever.

I decided to look into the art project i'd set, and yes i had chosen art as one of my choice subjects. I can see that it's not the most intellectual choice ever, but after using my brain so much all day it's nice to have a subject that uses the creative part of my mind. Plus, i was alright at it so it was a very easy grade.

I wasn't very tired but i decided to change into my comfortable clothes and try to have a nap. the sheets here were so soft, it was impossible not to fall asleep in them.

Just as I began to close my eyes the most obnoxious most jarring racket exploded from the door.

"Mitchiko get up we're going to the hospital" Chishiya tells before walking to his closet to take his clothes out

"Fucking hell" I groan into my pillow "Why do we need to go to the hospital? On a monday, at 4pm?"

"We need blood for the experiment don't we, get dressed you can't go out like that" He tells me

Usually i don't like being told what I can and can't wear but in this case he was right. I was wearing a sports bra and underwear. Maybe not the appropriate thing for a hospital.

I sluggishly haul myself off the bed making it clear I wasn't happy after he woke me up. I pick out one of my simple outfits, making sure to layer my clothes up enough not to freeze to death.

"You ready? Taxi's here" Chishiya says opening our door for me to walk out

"Why did we have to go today anyways, we only just got set the project, we have weeks to finish it" I complain putting my feet up on the seats, my shoes were clean of course i'm not a monster.

"My father is going to be busy with hospital performance reviews for the next few weeks. This is the only time he's free to help us" He explains to me

"Oh so we're going to your fathers hospital?" I ask staring out the window

"Well we can't just walk into any hospital and ask for so many pints of blood can we."

"I suppose"

I look around the back of the taxi where we sat and noticed the black opaque screen separating us from the driver, the road was loud enough to cover up any noises or sounds we made.

And obviously I had to take the opportunity.

Still pretending to stare out the window, i slowly creep my hand into his lap, caressing his very inner thigh right next to his crotch.

And then i heard it, the slightest quietest groan that if I hadn't of been listening carefully, I would have missed it. And that gave me a sudden surge of power over him. And I loved that.

I pull a lock of his white hair towards me and kiss him, hard. His lips were warm and tasted sweet like usual, I think I should put it down to the amount of cakes and treats he consumed.

The haziest feelings washed over me as I tasted him, i could barely keep my hands to myself. I let my hands wander lower and lower, palming his hardening cock through his cargos.

I broke away from him without warning, his eyes soft with lust and want. I plant another small kiss to his jaw and slowly move my head lower and lower. Pausing again to kiss the mark id made earlier today that he hadn't bothered to cover up.

Slowly, taking more time then i needed to i drag the waistband of his pants down and let his dick fall out. My heart almost stopped, it wasn't some freakish size, but it was much damn bigger than I thought. Obviously, i stared for a bit too long and I could tell he was getting impatient which was just what I wanted.

I suck on the tip lightly, swirling my tongue over and under it.

"Fucking christ" Chishiya curses, his cold hands burying into my hair gripping hard and gently pushing my mouth deeper over his throbbing cock.

I lips the base even more managing after great efforts to take it all at once. I hollow my cheeks and let him buck his hips forcing his length down my throat even more. I bob my head up and down a few more times till I feel his cock twitch in my mouth and i know he's almost there. A tear streaks down my cheek, my mouth completely filled, he drags his thumb across my face wiping away the water before continuing to fuck up my hair.

I bring my hands in and suck on only the top, twisting my hands on the base gently. Chishiya moans again and again every so often, his breaths hard and loud. I give the tip a few more licks before wrapping my mouth round it.

His hot cum spurts onto my tongue and i swallow every drop, remarking on the surprising plan but slightly salty taste. I feel the taxi slow down and i thank whatever entity was up there for the perfect timing.

I tuck his dick back under his waistband, and immediately start fixing my hair.

"Where the fuck did you learn to do that" Chishiya exasperated wiping away some of his remaining cum on the side of my mouth.

"I don't know, i kinda just thought yknow if i had a stick hanging of my crotch what would feel the best" I explain shrugging

Chishiya tries to kiss me again but for so many clear reasons i stop him. "Ew. Gross no. I just had your cum on my lips, don't kiss me my mouth feels weird now"

We step out the taxi after paying and walk into the main city.

"Buy me coffee to wash this taste out" I demand pointing to the nearest coffee shop.

"Sounds fair" He agrees placing his hands in the pockets of his white jacket as we walk towards it.