⚠️chapter 30⚠️

After a day filled with facetimes, card games, movies and food, i realised it was only a couple hours till i was supposed to have gotten Chishiya in that stupid alleyway. I really thought Banda was a clever guy, creepy and deranged but clever nevertheless. But this plan of his, whatever it was, seemed pretty idiotic to me.

He wanted his one sided nemesis to be lured into an alley way like some weird government watchlist stalker creep, to do what even? He said there would be no violence tonight, that was a promise he made. And as weird as he was, he seemed true to his word. So if he didn't intend to attempt to beat the shit out of Chishiya as part of some revenge scheme, what did he want. He said he only wanted to talk, but i think we all know that was bullshit.

Arisu was passed out in his room, i could hear him talking to Usagi for an hour or so till he fell asleep. Chishiya and I on the other hand were sprawled over each other wanting watching funny shitty movies on the hotel tv.

The couch we lay on wasn't very comfy, so i had to readjust how I lay on him every so often. Which was actually very often. I was lying in his lap, cross legged. His chin rested on my head and arms around me, holding me against his chest. I could feel his soft hair against my skin. I loved the way we were sat more since he'd abandoned his jacket in his bedroom. I got see him in a short sleeve for the first time in a while, it was one of those tight kind of shirts that really let you see everything. Every so often he'd kiss somewhere on me, my head, my shoulder, the sides of my face, anywhere that was me. My legs were getting a little numb again so i had readjust myself again to let blood flow even out in my lower body.

"Shit" Chishiya cusses lowly, his arms holding me even tighter, his hands starting to explore me slightly. I could hear his breathing was slightly shallow, something that only happened when he was horny. And from what I could feel beneath me, i was right to assume so. It'd be more fun to be oblivious. I move my hips a little back and forth keeping my plan as subtle as I can.

I felt him push his knee up and I completely lost it at that point. Shocks of pleasure shot through me but I was determined not to break first. I guided his top hand slowly down my chest, keeping my eyes on the movie. I pushed his cold fingertips into my cami and under my bra.

"Fuck sakes Mitchiko" He swears again, he pushes me off him, taking my hand and hurriedly pulling me back into his bedroom. Once we're inside, he pushes me against the door, I hit my head slightly but at this point in time i couldn't give less of a shit.

His hands rush to trail up my sides under my shirt, making their way to my tits. He unclasps my bra and it falls to the floor in an instant. Chishiya's lips collide with mine, my lips parting allowing his tongue to enter my mouth, my hands moving up his back clawing at his skin.

He pulls my waist against his core, as the kiss becomes more desperate breaking for only a second as he pulls my top over my head and tosses it to the floor. I drop to my knees immediately, looking up at him for a moment before taking my hand and placing it on his waistband.

Chishiya's takes my chin in my hand and lifts it to meet his eyes "How sweet, your already so ready for my cock in your mouth" He antagonises stopping me from pulling it out.

He pulls me back up to my feet and pushes me down on his bed roughly. He kisses down my stomach all the way to my panties, biting them and pulling them off. He pulls me closer and spreading my thighs and letting my legs rest over his shoulders. He tucks his white hair behind his ear and licks up my clit.

"You taste so fucking good" I could barely comprehend his words and he slides two fingers inside me curling them in the most pleasurable way. He sucks on my clit, my fingers digging into the sheets as his into my skin. He buries his tongue inside me and my back arches from the intense sensation, the loudest whine escaping me.