chapter 14

"Okay" Is all i manage to say

"Okay?" He questions, seemingly surprised by my outward display of calmness

"Okay." I say "He'll get what's coming to him. I want my revenge to be perfect, not rushed. He needs to learn a permanent lesson"

"Do you want to go for a swim?" Chishiya asks me out of the blue

"What?! You can swim??" I exclaim sarcastically

He rolls his eyes and stares at me waiting for an answer.

"Well you're fun" I say under my breath "Sure Chishiya. I'd be absolutely delighted to go swimming with you. I didn't even know this place had a pool" I answer bringing my voice back to normal

"Turn around so I can change I can't be bothered to go to the bathroom" I tell him searching through my closet for my swimsuit.

I remove my clothes and fold them placing them on my pillow. I keep my eyes on the back of Chishiya's head making sure he didn't turn round, not that i thought he would. Once i'm change i tell him he's fine to turn round as I put a denim mini skirt over my swim suit just for the walk there.

I notice he's about to change himself so I ask "Do you want me to turn around?" 

He looks at me as he is about to remove his shirt, "I don't mind" 

And for some reason, some very stupid reason i don't turn around. In fact I couldn't bring self to look away.

When i saw his hand move to the waist band of his joggers i knew it was time to look away. 

"I said I don't mind" He tells me as I quickly turn my back on him. I don't think i was ready to see all of him just yet. Not without collapsing anyways. 

"I mind" I tell him 

He takes me to the elevator and presses the button for the top floor. This has me a bit confused, they put the school swimming pool on the top floor? Very practical.

"Isn't it a bit cold to swim? We're only at the end of January" I ask freezing to death standing by the pool.

I learned that the pool was not on the top floor, but on the roof instead. It was beautiful up here, I had to admit. The sky wasn't clear obviously, considering it was January. It was supposed to start snowing soon, but for tonight it seemed some kind of storm was planned. 

"The water must be freezing" I add still contemplating why I agreed to this in the first place

I didn't even notice Chishiya creeping up behind me, pushing me into the deep end.

"You bastard!" I shout at him, but I wasn't too mad. The pool was surprisingly warm, hot even. It was wonderful.

"If I hadn't of pushed you would you have gotten in?" He asks me

"Yes! If you told me it was warm" I laugh splashing water at him as he still stands dry above me

Chishiya discards his white jacket on the floor and sits on the edge only allowing his legs to meet the water. He watches me swim back and forth, doing lengths of the pool. 

I come up from the water holding onto the side next to his thigh. Trying my best to avoid looking at his chest, i should be used to it after a few days here, he rarely wore a shirt in our room, but I took extra effort to look away from that area.

Now it was harder, after that talk on the roof, I'd been thinking a lot more, a lot dirtier than I should.

"So your dad's a doctor huh?" I ask him