Just For Now Part Two

Make sure you read 'til the very end (:

—-

The next morning the four discovered that Harry's actually 16, contrary to their initial belief that he was 11 or 12. The four were quite embarrassed about the mistake and kept apologizing to Harry for babying him so much the previous night, but Harry just shyly assured them that it was all okay.

"It kinda felt nice... To be taken care of." Harry shyly said, looking down at his lap. The five were in the dining room just talking over breakfast and they all smiled sadly at Harry's response.

"Harry, I hope you don't mind me asking, love..." Liam began, and Zayn gave him a glare but Liam ignored it. "But why were you out on the streets?" he gently asked.

Harry looked up at Liam with big, sad eyes. His lips started quivering and he was nervously playing with the hem of his shirt—er, Niall's shirt.

"Okay, okay. Harry you don't have to answer his question if you're not ready." Zayn suddenly butted in.

"Sorry." Harry replied, tears actually forming in his eyes. He felt like he was upsetting them and he didn't like it when he upsets people

"You have nothing to be sorry about, love." Zayn soothed. "Hey, don't cry." Zayn frowned, giving in to the urge and picking Harry up so he can cuddle the kid—teen? on his lap. He couldn't help it, even if Harry's 16 he still looked like a little kid.

"I'm so sorry, Harry." Liam frowned, feeling genuinely guilty. He hadn't meant to make Harry upset.

"It's okay... I shouldn't be crying it's stupid I'm so—."

"Harry don't be." It was Louis' turn to cut him off. "It's okay to cry, it's okay to be sad..." He wanted to say something along the lines of there will always be someone there willing to help him, make him feel better... but he remembered that they did find Harry out on the streets and figured it was probably not the right thing to say at the time.

"Hey Harry look who's back!" No one even noticed that Niall left earlier, and was now back with Harry's bear in his hands.

"Max!!" Harry instantly lit up, reaching for the bear that Niall happily placed in his arms.

"I told you Max is safe." Zayn smiled down at him.

"Thank you." Harry smiled the cutest smile.

"Liam we can't just leave him." Zayn argued. Him and Liam went out a little before lunch to buy them all some food. It was a little difficult to talk considering they had to stop every now and then for pictures, but they managed.

"I know," Liam sighed. "But Zayn you've known him for barely a day! I don't think this is the kind of thing you decide over—"

"We're still gonna be here for two more days!" Zayn interjected, and Liam gave him the 'seriously?' look. "That's more than enough time to think..." he mumbled.

"He's 16. We're currently on tour. I don't know what happened to him but he obviously needs to be taken care of, Zayn we can't give him that while we're on tour."

"And he can't be taken care of on the streets!" Zayn said, raising his voice a little. "Sorry."

"The best we can do is to find him a family that actually cares." Liam calmly said.

"Why look for one when he's already with one right now!" Zayn argued.

"You haven't even gotten to really know him! Are you sure you'd still be keen on taking care of him a month from now? Are you even sure—"