A Fighter Part Four

YAAAS IT'S FINALLY HERE

so sorry for the very very long delay ):

Prompts:

Could you please do a part four later on? Maybe Harry somehow sees Ashton and Callum and they try to take Harry back or Harry goes to them? I saw that suggestion on two comments above and think their really good ideas! Hope you continue this, love you! Have a great day! x

I was thinking the lads had to leave Harry alone for an hour or so for San emergency, and Ashton and Calum sneak into the house and to see Harry, Harry cries out of happiness and fear, and they hold their baby for a little bit, and tell him how much they've missed him, and they have a nice new home and Uncle Luke and even Uncle Micheal missed him. And if he wants he can go with them. But, only if he wants too. And Harry doesn't know what to say. Then Louis comes home because it wasn't necessary for all of them to be there, and he finds them. Him and Calum argue while Ashton comforts Harry. Then Harry makes a choice and you can go from there.  

—-

Louis was relaxing on the bench in the backyard while Harry was happily playing in his sandbox. The five were on a break and it was doing them wonders—especially Harry.

Ever since that eventful night a few months back, Harry slowly turned into the four's baby. The morning after that night was a bit awkward to be honest because Harry woke up as big Harry and he was quite embarrassed about what happened but Louis was there to assure him that everything was okay.

They didn't jump into age play right away, it just slowly came back to Harry ever since that night and the four lads were more than willing to be his daddies. They agreed to it as well mostly because they saw how it helped relieve Harry's stress and it gave them an even better reason to always be by Harry's side.

"Daddyyyyyyy!!!!" Harry suddenly wailed out of nowhere, making Louis jump up from the bench.

"What is it? What's wrong baby?" Louis asked in a panicked tone as he rushed to their baby's side.

"Owie!" Harry cried, pointing to his eye.

"Oh did my poor baby get sand in his eye?" Louis frowned, and Harry nodded in response, still crying.

"Okay let's get you inside so we can—"

"NOOOO! HAWWY STAY HERE!" Harry wailed. He was having fun in his sandbox and if he went inside he just knew his daddy Louis would make him stay inside especially after this incident.

"Okay, okay calm down baby." Louis frowned. "Daddy's going to quickly run inside to get some water to wash the owies away, okay?" he said in a soothing tone, which Harry just sniffled sadly and nodded in response to.

Louis knew Liam, Niall, and Zayn would probably kill him if they found out he left Harry even just for a little while... but his baby was upset and he didn't know what else to do! He gave Harry a quick kiss on the top of his head before running back inside. He'll only be gone a couple of minutes, nothing could possibly happen to Harry and Harry knew better now even in his little headspace.

Once Harry was left alone in his sandbox his cries were reduced to sniffles and he tried in vain to make his eye feel better by rubbing it with his fists, but it was just inevitably making it feel worse. As if things couldn't get any worse, Harry could have sworn he heard one of the bushes rustling and his little toddler mind kind of got scared.