Misunderstanding (Narry)

PROMPT: Can you do one where they're on the tour bus and Niall is playing with harry and gets mad at him so he throws Harry's teddy bear out the window and they aren't able to get it back so harry starts crying and freaking out and the boys don't know what to do because Harry can't usually calm down without his teddy

===

“Hey Harry what’re you doing?” Niall asked as he walked into the bunkroom of their tour bus. They just stopped over and the three older lads went down to get their lunch while Niall and Harry stayed inside.

“Oh. Um, just playin!” Harry said as he tried to quickly hide something under his pillow, making Niall raise his eyebrow.

“What ‘cha playing?” Niall asked.

“Pretend.” Harry shrugged, showing Niall his teddy and a toy car on the bed.

“Can I play with you?” He asked with a smile and Harry timidly nodded. Niall eyed Harry warily but shook it off and sat down on the bed beside him. Niall took the bear and the two started to play with Harry instantly forgetting about what he was hiding under his pillow.

Harry was having his fun as Niall happily played with their little one; Harry was just too cute for words. Harry was ‘driving’ the car a little too fast and recklessly, and he accidentally knocked over the pillow he used to hide something.

“Harry… what’s that?” Niall asked, eyeing what’s been uncovered.

“Nothing!” Harry quickly said a bit too loudly. He moved over to get the pillow and cover it again, but Niall beat him to it.

Harry!” Niall practically shouted when he picked the bundle up. “This was my favorite jersey! What the hell?!” Niall held the said shirt up with both hands to examine the damage; it was the one he managed to get signed by his favorite football player and now it was covered in stains and was even cut up somewhere.

“Harry what the heck?!” He said, basically fuming right now. “What did you do?! What? How? HARRY!”

“I’m sorry I--.” Harry tried to explain but it was hard with Niall screaming in front of you, and Harry was being his ‘little’ self so he was quite terrified right now.

“How could you cut it up like this?! And why is it even stained?!” Niall raged.

“I saw it lying on the floor and--.”

“So what if it was on the floor? I was unpacking, Harry!” Niall said in exasperation. “Just because it was on the floor, doesn’t mean you can cut it up like that!!!”

“Niall please just--.”

“How would you feel if someone did that to Felix?!” He asked, his voice still awfully loud and angry. Harry frowned and looked at Niall who was still holding his bear. Niall was fuming inside, it literally took him forever and everything to get that jersey signed, it even had a personal message and everything! Now the message was all covered up with stains and… what the heck?! The hole in the jersey was where the signature was supposed to be.

Harry…” Niall seethed, trying to take deep breaths, and Harry just whimpered feeling awfully scared of Niall now. Why wouldn’t Niall listen to him?

Niall, thinking the bus was still stopped, stood up and opened the window and dangled Felix outside the window to teach Harry his lesson. Niall didn’t think much of it because the bus was stopped so he could easily go down and get Felix back in a minute. He just wanted Harry to know what it feels like to lose something important to him even if it was just for a minute, so he won’t do something like that again