Not According to Plan (Zianourry)

Hiii! Before you start reading I'd like to explain I put Dani in here bc I s2g I still ship them so hard and idk I just can't explain it BUT MY HEART STILL (sadly) BEATS FOR PAYZER okay that's all...

Happy for Liam tho regardless of who he's with but... yeah.

PROMPT: Can you do one where they are at a party and Harry messes himself but no one changes him until they get home and he gets really upset but the boys apologise and give him lots of cuddles :)

===

"But Liam I'm full already," Harry quietly whined as Liam led him back to the buffet table. They'd decided to eat out before they head to the VMA's (thanks to Niall's constant pleas-he gets hungry, well, hungrier, when he's nervous).

"Harry you've barely eaten anything," Liam sighed. "It would be a waste if you stop eating now." Liam said, he figured Harry was just nervous about the VMA's later which was why he couldn't eat. He got Harry another plate and piled food onto it as Harry looked on in horror.

In truth, Harry really was full; the other lads may not have noticed but he did eat much more than he usually did at lunch. That, and he managed to sneak some pop tarts before they left.

"You're gonna finish this, okay?" Liam said, his 'daddy' instincts kicking in with Harry.

"But Liam--." Harry whined.

"No buts." Liam firmly said as he put food on his own plate.

Harry huffed and turned around to go back to their table. He groaned when he saw how much food Liam had put on his plate; it wasn't really that much, Niall still had a lot more on his plate in comparison-but it was the mere fact that Harry was completely full that made him want to cry at the sight of his plate.

"Can I not eat it all?" Harry asked when Liam got back.

"It's not even that much, Haz." Liam said as he sat down beside Harry with his own plate of food. "Be thankful that you have food on your plate, now stop complaining and just eat." He gently said.

Harry sighed in defeat, knowing more arguing wasn't going to get him anywhere good, just a possible time out when they get home later that night. He picked up his fork and slowly got started on his food.

After a lot of excruciating time, Harry finally finished his food; no surprise that he was the last one to finish, though.

"See, wasn't that bad." Zayn said when Harry put down his fork, and Harry just groaned in response. He felt like his stomach was going to explode any minute now.

"Do you need a nappy change before we leave?" Liam whispered, and Harry just shyly nodded. Liam nodded and took the backpack from Niall before leading Harry to the family restroom, making sure to lock the door behind them.

"You look like we made you go through some punishment." Liam chuckled as he laid Harry down on the changing table.

"I told you I was full." Harry groaned.

"You were probably just nervous, you'll thank us later." Liam said as he pulled down Harry's pants and ripped the sides of his wet pull-up. "do you need to use the potty?" Liam asked, and Harry just shook his head in response so Liam proceeded to clean him up with wet wipes and slid a clean pull-up over his bum.

"Remember to tell any of us later on if you need a change, okay?" Liam reminded as he put Harry back down on the floor to help him into his pants.

===

Loud music was blaring, laughter and chatter could be heard from every corner of the room, people were partying on the dance floor-yes, it's the after party for the VMA's, wherein the lads had yet another successful night; they'd managed to bag every single award they were nominated for. It was only right that they join the after party with other artists and their friends.