A Fighter Part One (Zianourry Harry Centric with 5SOS)

PROMPT: Can you do one where Harry gets kidnapped one day and he gets forced into age play to a 2 year old headspace and he gets really stubborn and won't do anything they say and he ends up like kicking him and he gets a spanking can this go on for about two months until the lads find him and then they start kinda babying him like constantly asking if he's all right coming up with pet names to call him and harry starts wetting the bed and accidentally calling them daddy papa etc. Because he is so used to it and the boys tell him that they want him to do age play at first he thought the boys hated him because of the things he does but then realises it's for the best so goes along with it thanks xx
(this was originally a Niall prompt but I'm not comfortable with it that's why I asked if it could be a Harry one instead, so sorry 'bout that :() 

DISCLAIMER; I have NOTHING against 5SOS, in fact I love 5SOS as well. It's just I can't think of any other kidnappers so I just went with them...

here's
PART ONE

“You’re gonna keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut or you’re going to regret it, you got it?” Harry had been walking back home from Nick’s, which probably wasn’t the best idea he’s ever had. The older male had offered to give Harry a ride home since it was already dark out, but Harry insisted on ‘enjoying the fresh air.’

Well, he got more than he bargained for. He’d been hearing footsteps and hushed voices for around two blocks, but whenever he turned around there was literally no one behind him. He was proven wrong ten minutes later when two strong arms grabbed him from behind and dragged him to a dark alley.

Harry’s mouth was covered and whoever had a hold of him must have done a lot of working out since he could barely even move in his arms.

“You’re coming with us, make even the slightest noise or try to get someone’s attention you’ll pay for it later.” Another male, a blond with a lip piercing, said as he crouched down to Harry’s level. Harry stared at his captors; 4 in total including the one holding him back. He stood no chance, he just stared at them wide-eyed, his entire body radiating fear.

“Let’s get him in the car.” Another one nodded; this one looked like he was Asian.

“Blindfold him once we’re in.” The blond ordered before straightening back up.

“I’ll take him, Michael.” The last boy said, he had curly hair and dimples just like Harry. The boy holding Harry, ‘Michael,’ he assumed, handed him over to his curly haired captor, not gently may Harry put it.

“Trust me on this one, kid.” His curly haired captor whispered as they walked down the alley, holding Harry’s arms behind his back. “You don’t want to scream, it’s pointless no one’s going to hear you.” When he said it, Harry knew it was true. They were in an abandoned alley; if he screamed, chances are the only people who would hear them were these four goons, and he didn’t want that.

“Where are you taking me?” Harry dared to ask.

“Be quiet!” The blond hissed as he turned to look back at them and Harry shrunk back in fear. Had it really been only half an hour since he was in the comfort of Nick’s apartment? It seemed like ages ago already.

“No one’s gonna hear us, Luke.” The captor who had Harry said.

“Just get him in,” Luke huffed, opening a car door. “and don’t forget to blindfold him.” He ordered as Harry was basically shoved into the car by Michael. He wasn’t sure but he could’ve sworn he saw his curly haired captor flinch when Harry was shoved in.

The Asian looking boy climbed in after Harry and swiftly tied a blindfold around his eyes. Much sooner than Harry hoped, he heard the car engine coming alive and soon they were off to God knows where.