Bedtime (Zarry)

“Harry it’s bedtime, buddy.” Zayn said when he looked at the clock and found it was already 10pm. He and Harry were in his room watching random movies.

“But I’m not sleepy.” Harry frowned. “Can I please stay up Zayn? Just tonight? Pleaaaase?” Harry begged, giving Zayn his best puppy dog face.

“Sorry kitten, it’s Liam’s rules, not mine.” Zayn gave an apologetic smile as he put Harry on his hip. But even though it was just Liam’s rule, the rest of the boys completely agreed to Harry’s bedtime because 1, he was still a kid and 2, if he slept late he’d be cranky the next morning.

“I never get to stay up late.” Harry huffed. He was a bit sad that he always had to sleep a lot earlier than the rest of the lads.

“When you’re bigger, I promise you can stay up as late as you want.” Zayn said as he lay Harry down on the changing table. “But right now you’re still our little Hazza, and you have to sleep early.” Zayn said, kissing Harry’s forehead. Zayn checked Harry’s diaper and it was still dry so he just changed Harry into his pajamas. To prove Zayn’s point Harry gave a big yawn while Zayn had him in his arms, which he immediately tried to cover up.

“It’s alright.” Zayn chuckled. He knew Harry was just trying to hide the fact that he was actually really tired already.

“Can I have baba..?” Harry shyly asked.

“Of course.” Zayn smiled. He walked over to the mini fridge and grabbed one bottle for Harry. He put it in the warmer and waited for it to beep.

“Maybe I am kinda sleepy… just a bit.” Harry mumbled, rubbing his eye. He had to admit now that he’s in his pajamas and Zayn’s carrying him around, he did feel rather sleepy. Zayn said nothing more as he grabbed the bottle and carried Harry to his bed, tucking him in under the covers.

“You have a good night sleep.” Zayn said, kissing Harry on the forehead before giving him his bottle. “Love you kitten.”

“Love you too, Z.” Harry said before his eyes gently closed. Zayn gave a smile before getting up and turning on Harry’s nightlight before walking out the room.

TOMORROW

Liam woke Harry up and got him cleaned, showered and changed. He then told Harry to wake Zayn up.

“Zayn… Zaaaaaayn. Zayn!! Wake up Zayn!!!” Harry said, shaking the older lad.

“Go away.” Zayn groaned.

“Maybe I’m not the only one who needs a bedtime around here.” Harry laughed, making Zayn smile. Zayn gave a sigh before sitting up and having a stretch.