What a Plan (AU)

Hi guys! I feel like this is gonna be a little different compared to my other works, but I wanted to try something relatively new (in terms of my writing).
Also gonna use a diverse group of random people [I like] for other characters just because
(And yes, this is AU yay!!)

Harry – 18, Niall and Liam – 22, Louis – 23, Daniel [Sharman] – 24, Dylan [O'Brien] – 23, Emilia [Clarke] – 22

--- 

"So what should we do now?" Niall asked once he, Harry, and Liam were done eating their meals. It was just a little past 10 PM and the lads felt like the night was still young—especially considering this was the first time the three of them have seen each other in more or less a year.

You see, the three of them were best friends since Elementary, but having gone their separate paths for college they found it relatively more difficult to find a common time to meet up again... and now they finally have. They spent literally the entire day together doing the most random things and going to the most bizarre places but they did not want to end their night at a meal in McDonalds (no offense, McDonalds).

"I don't know... what do you lads want to do?" Harry answered (albeit with another question). Niall's been suggesting for them to go out and drink for the past couple of minutes now, but both Harry and Liam wouldn't have it.

"What?" Liam asked in a daze after he looked up from his phone.

"Who're you talking to?" Niall curiously asked.

"A friend," Liam replied. "he's feeling a little down, wants to meet up with me actually."

"Well tell him you're busy with your best friends." Niall huffed. He had a thing for people who are constantly on their phones while they were with other people in real life too. Ever heard of disconnect to connect? Yeah Niall's a big advocate of that.

"I did, I did." Liam defensively said.

"Does your friend have a car?" Niall asked, and both Liam and Harry looked at him curiously.

"Yeah..." Liam skeptically replied.

"Give me." Niall requested—er, demanded, as he took Liam's phone from him. He opened up Messenger again and looked for Liam's said friend. "Is it this Daniel person?"

"Yes. Niall what are you doing?!" Liam groaned.

"Trying to get us an eventful night." Niall shrugged before resuming his conversation with Daniel:

Lima Bean: hi friend of Liam

"Your name's "Lima Bean," really, Liam?" Niall looked up at Liam, silently judging him.

King of the North: Uh... hi. Who are you?

Lima Bean: not important. So I hear u wanna meet up with Liam huh

King of the North: Well yeah but he's with you guys

Lima Bean: yup you got that right we come in a package tonight!!! But hey we're not a selfish bunch do u wanna see ur lima bean tonight?

King of the North: what do you want...

Lima Bean: We have nothing to do. Liam said u have a car, do u know like, any places to go to at this hour

King of the North: no not really. But I'm down to go out with u guys. Who are you anyway?

Lima Bean: You can call me Harry