Chapter 40 - Flashpoints

LOST IN TIME FOUND IN LOVE

In the face of death
Cast by words, a subtle game
Each breath, frail and weak

(A/N: Next chapter will be the last "ship" of Saint's POV: HardSHIP ;) y'all got this.

FOR DAYS and weeks... we enjoyed each other's company in Casa Grande as if there were endless tomorrows. During our vacation, we shuttled between Casa Grande and Lawxuria, meticulously monitoring everything, especially the painting room. Cash lent a hand in preparing my resort businesses, adding her artistic touch and even picking up a paintbrush to enhance certain areas of my establishments. So far, so good – no threats from the enemies that granted us a chance to spend quality time on our own.

Sana ay lagi na lang ganito.

Ngunit alam kong hindi pa rito nagtatapos ang lahat, marami pang pwedeng mangyari pero hangga't kasama ko siya, tuloy ang laban.

"Hey there, Miss Scientist. Permission to buzz into your busy life and grab a moment with my girlfriend?"

While I was plucking grapes for her, unbeknownst to me, she quietly trailed behind and just stood there, grinning after she made my heart race. I took a look at what she was wearing and couldn't help but shake my head, she'd gone out without a bra, wearing a big shirt and those really short shorts.

"Good morning, babe." Seeing her made my lips curve into a smile. Mabilis akong bumaba mula sa upuan upang lapitan siya. "Ah, you really thought that outfit was a good idea for this place, didn't you?"

She pouted and rolled her eyes. "I made sure to wear a jacket and a sumbrero while on the quad bike para 'di ako mainitan. Except for Manang Marilag, no one else laid eyes on me like this."

Alas sais pa ng umaga. Hindi siya nakapag-jogging dahil napagod siya kagabi. Ako rin naman pero parte na ng aking routine ang dumaan dito para mapagdalhan siya ng preskong ubas.

"I don't like creepy crawlies biting you and drinking your blood. Baka mangati ka pa dahil sa mga matataas na damo rito." With my gloves off, I gave her body a quick check to ensure her skin was fine. My attention landed on her chest, her lovely nips were noticeable, looking hard and perking. It brought a playful smirk to my face. Tumigil ako sa pagkapa sa kanya at hinigit ko na lang ito sa baywang na nagpasinghap sa kanya.

"Feeling the heat from my charm, huh?" pang-aasar ko rito.

"Oh, you wish." She did another eye roll and then moved in real close. Her cleavage became more pronounced when she leaned in against me. Bumulong muna siya sa 'kin, mapang-akit, "Diyan ka talaga lagi nakatitig 'no?" Then she gave my cheek a peck. "Starting tomorrow talaga I'm going to wear bra more often for better face-to-face interaction."

"That sounds like a punishment," nakangusong sambit ko sa kanya. I picked out a big grape and splashed it with some clean water. "The grapes I got today are plump and generous. Try it."

She popped the grape in her mouth, her sensual eyes lit up with delight as she savored it. Hindi pa niya nauubos ay lumabi ulit ito. "One more."

With a smile, I passed her an extra piece.

"This is so good!" She hinted at more by lifting a finger. Kasalanan ang tumanggi kaya binigyan ko ulit pero this time, she playfully held the grape between her lips, offering me a portion. I was tempted. I leaned over to get it but she dropped it and went for a kiss instead. It made me gasp and moan. This woman is something else!

"It's as good as ever, plump and generous," she stated, a smirk crept across her face as she cut the kiss short, leaving me at a loss for words.

Leaving the horse behind, we hopped on her quad bike together. May dala pa kasi kaming baskets at ayokong mangalay siya kung sa kabayo kami aangkas. Nag-utos na lang ako ng isa sa mga nadaanan naming trabahente na kunin ang naiwang si Exmen.