PROLOGUE

LOST IN TIME FOUND IN LOVE

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING. This story explores dark elements and contents. It contains strong words, languages and themes that are not suitable for young readers. If you have a high degree of mental and emotional sensitivity (like anger issues), this may stress you out and choke you to hell. In addition to typographical and grammatical errors; all of my characters are flawed and not perfect. The prologue was published two year ago, following chapters will be written at my own pace starting this month. Ultimately, it's alright to bypass this part as it offers details that could make the plotline seem predictable, but I can assure you that this is simply the surface of what's set to happen and not the overall look of the story.

𝐀 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝐱

"PERFECT!" I babbled to myself after putting my super matte lipstick along the length of my pout. I lightly smacked my lips together to ensure it got into all the nooks and crannies of my lips. Classified as elegant, I'm wearing an olive long-sleeved, figure-hugging dress with half of my chest exposed. My leaf-brown hair, which was seamlessly coiffed and praised my glossy, fair complexion, cascades over my naked shoulders. Long lashes, eyebrows in the shape of a crescent, a dainty nose, and pink-plump lips that were crafted with loveliness.

"Not bad at all." I giggled and smirked at myself in the mirror as I took the bottle of my settling spray off the table and held it a few inches from my face. I sprayed the first spritz across my face in an X-pattern while closing my eyes, then a T-shape at my second dabble.

Puckering in glee after donning myself, I pressed my lips together to see myself pouting on my cherished mirror again, and then delicately blew a kiss before deciding to review my work of art.

"Cash Vain Y. Veneracion."

Mighty Deev lazily made her way to the couch where she left her car keys.

"Cash Viel," pagtatama ko o sadyang nang-aasar na naman siya. She was reading my name from the nameplate that's made of gold on my office desk. "Or you're basically trying to convey something, aren't you?"

"I just want you to know that you look great and to quit staring into the mirror before you could break it."

"Alis," masungit kong sagot at itinuro ang pintuan ng opisina ko. Vain refers to a person who is so obsessed with their beauty that Mighty is playing around.

"Dad is expecting you to meet your blind date tonight, may I just remind you."

Here's our father matching me up with yet another total stranger with our same social status and I'm getting tired of it. Family pressure, that's it. They always say I'm soon to be too old to get married and have children. Twenty-four years old pa naman ako, sa pagmamadali nila baka mapunta lang ako sa maling tao. Sayang naman ako at ang kagandahan ko, 'di ba?

Ayoko namang ikasal sa mayaman lang, 'no. I want a guy who can blow me away and can turn everything around me in a slow motion-and those men they've been setting dates on me can't even do that!

"Is he gwapo, young and worth my time?" maarteng tanong ko naman ngayon kay Ezra, nagkataong nasa Sapori D'Italia siya ngayon kung saan naghihintay ngayon 'yong new date ko.

"He looks like an old human version of bullshit, antipatiko at walang respeto sa babae," Ezra snorted. "Spend your time somewhere, let me handle this guy."