chapter11

Digital foresight?" Fash said in French, and his face turned yellow, and he started staring at Sophie Novo.
I can't believe it. Digital prank? "Your professional valuation of these numbers is a digital prank? Fash was completely unaware of what this woman was doing, she wasn't satisfied.
She just broke into the investigation on Fash without asking permission, but now she's trying to convince him that Sauniere, in the final moments of his life, was inspired to leave behind a sports hoax? This code Sophie's breaking fast in French is so simple.
Ironically, Jack Sauniere must have known we'd know right away." She pulled a clipping." Paper out of her jacket pocket and gave it to Fash." That's the code, and Fash looked at the card.
21-13-8-5-3-2-1-1
Is that everything?" Fash yelled at her, all you did was sort the numbers.
Ascending?
"Sophie had the nerve to put a smile of relief and satisfaction on her lips exactly.
Agent Novo, honestly, I don't have any.
An idea of what you intend to get out of all this at the end, but I suggest you cut short and reach the target quickly. Bugs looked at Langdon, who was standing next to him, pressed his ear, still listening to the U.S. Embassy phone message, and Flash felt that the parents he was carrying were completely unpleasant, from the pall over his face.
"Sophie, with her voice dangerously challenged, said the sequence of numbers that...
In your hand is one of the most famous arithmetic sequences in history. Fash was not even aware of the existence of arithmetic sequences described as famous, and that
Sophie's reckless accent didn't like him at all.
This is a Fionacci sequence that Sophie and she's Tommy pointed at the piece of paper that"
"Fash holds it in his hand, a sequence based on which each number is equal to the sum of the two preceding numbers.
Flash looked at the numbers and indeed each number was equal to the sum of the previous two numbers, but Fash
He still can't imagine how all this relates to Sauniere's death.
10. All the numbers Sauniere wrote on the ground clearly belong to the famous Fionacci sequence, something that could not have happened by accident but was."
Fash stared at the woman for a few moments and said, "Well, if it wasn't by accident, would you say
Lee, why did Jack Sauner do that? And what does he want to say? And what does that mean? It's a very symbolic joke.
Simplicity is nothing more, like taking a poem and stepping over her words no more on the assignment to see if anyone is there." He can see what the common denominator between those words is you take Fash a step forward threatened and approach Sophie until he's face away.
A few inches of her face, hopefully, had a more convincing pouring than that, and my soft woolly features turned weirdly sharp as she bent closer.
And you say to him, Captain, I thought that in view of the difficulties you were facing here tonight, you might acknowledge the information that constrains you that maybe Jack Sauniere wanted to manipulate you. But you obviously don't want to. That's why I'm gonna tell the decoder chief that you no longer need services."
And with those words, I said, "Go back."
Fash watched with astonishment as she disappeared under the cover of darkness. Has she lost her arrest? I put a lot of pressure on her.
Fash met up with Langdon, who was still holding a phone with signs of anxiety.
More than ever, he listens very tightly to his phone message. Pizzo Fash hated a few things, but very little of it aroused.
Fash and the U.S. ambassador were at constant odds over common international affairs -
The battles between them were mostly over the application of the law to American visitors. Every day, the Judicial Police arrested American students for drug possession and American businessmen for involvement with underage prostitutes and American tourists for robbing shops or destroying private property. And according to the law,
The American embassy can walk away and deport guilty citizens to the United States, where all it does is slap them in the hand, and that's exactly what the embassy always does.
Flash called this operation a police judicial eunuch, and a reprimand published
Barimach recently composed a cartoon depicting Fash as a police dog trying to bite a criminal. An American who can only pray because he's chained to the U.S. Embassy. For a night I won't let that happen, Fash said himself, there's too much at risk.
When he took the line, Robert Langdon seemed pale to illness.
"Ask Fash: Is Everything Right?
Langdon shook his head and could hardly move.
Flash sensed that Langdon had received bad news from his own country, and he noticed that the latter had arrived.
He's sweating and he's giving back his mobile.
There was an accident, "Langdon muttered, looked at Fash in the face of a strange expression and said reluctantly
A friend of mine... I will have to travel home early tomorrow morning "I had no doubt in my mind that the shock that was painted on Langdon's face
It was true, but he felt that Langdon had other feelings, as if it were: a specter of fear began to shine in the eyes of this American. I 'm sorry to hear that, "Would you like to sit?" Fash, Langdon' s observer, said, "I 'm sorry to hear that," and pointed to one of the antique seats in the showroom
Uma Langdon had his head strayed and then took a few steps toward the seat. He stopped for a while and then...
He said, feeling more confused with every moment that passes by, "I think I'm going to the toilet, churning a flash in the navel or, of course... Toilet, let's take a break for a few minutes." He pointed back to the end of the long corridor in the direction from which they came. N. The toilets back there near the Values Office, Langdon reluctantly pointed the other way, towards the far end of the gallery aisle.
He said, "I think there was a much closer toilet.
The showroom ends with two toilets. "Shall I come with you? Lakhon shakes his head and he walks down the aisle to the end of the showroom, dont get tired
I think I'd like to be alone for a few minutes.
Fash was not pleased with the idea of Langdon walking alone down the aisle, but he was reassured
Knowing that the big showroom had a dead end and that its only exit was on the other side - from the gate we had entered, and that although French fire protection laws lent emergency peace gear to large areas like this, the peacekeeper had picked it up automatically when Sauniere triggered the alarm system. It must have been reset to the system by now, which means that the doors leading to the emergency staircases have been opened, but that does not matter, since the exterior doors - if they have been opened - will trigger fire alarms. So there 's no way that Langdon' s gonna get out without Fash 's knowledge
On going to Mr. Sinner's office for a moment, Flush said, "Joe, come straight to me."
"Mr. Langdon, there's still more to discuss but Langdon's hand is quietly cast in the dark.
Angrily, Fash, walking in the opposite direction, circled the floor, and then
He arrives at the gate, slips under it out of the big showroom, heads into the lobby, nervously breaks into the command post in Sauneer's office and snarls, Who let Sophie Novo into this building?
Collet was the first person to volunteer to answer.
The cipher.
"Fash looked around," did you go? You wore your thong?
I've gone." Fash stared at the dark alley outside. Novo wasn't in the mood.
Fash thought for a moment that he would issue an order over the radio to the guards at the entrance to stop her.
Sophie and drag her inside to the command center before she can leave the building. But it was his pride that was dictating those ideas because he wanted the word to tell himself. But he had wasted a lot of his time by now You can take care of Agent Novo later, Fash said, excited to get her fired.
The service.
He took Sophie out of his mind and right for a moment into the knight's figure at the desk.
Sauniere then met with Collet again and asked, "Do you still see him?"
A kidney rattled his head and rattled the laptop from Fash. The dot was red.
"Fash, lighting a cigarette and slowly walking in the hallway," said the floor plan on the computer screen, which flashes frequently in a room bearing the sign of a public toilet.
I have to make a phone call. Make sure you keep your mouth shut.
Langdon will go to him."