chapter67

The black Range Rover was Java coloured, with four wheel drive and the transmission was
He came back automatic, and the front lights came off a high quality polypropylene, and the wheel was on the right.
Langdon was glad he wasn't driving the car.
It was Remi, Tipping's servant, who, on his master's orders, maneuvered admirably into
The car is through the moonlit fields behind the villa. He managed to cross an exposed plateau successfully without using headlights. And now he's going down a long slope trying
From him to stay away from the palace and its annexes. It was as if he was heading towards the ends of the thickness of the trees that met Langdon, who was sitting in the front seat holding the key stone and looking at me
Ting and Sophie, who were in the back.
Is Rick still hurting you, Robert?" I asked Sophie, and she seemed worried.
Langdon forced himself to smile at her despite the pain. No, I feel like I need to talk to you.
Better yet, thank you for asking. The pain was almost killing him, but Ting, who was right behind Sophie, took a look at the chained monk who...
He was lying in the baggage area behind the back seat, the friar's gun was in the bosom of Tipping, and it looked like an old picture of a British hunter on a safari proudly standing next to his catch.
Precious.
I'm so glad you came by tonight. "Robert was so grinning.
"I'm sorry I got you involved in this, whatever.
Please don't sweat it, I've waited my whole life to get involved in this particular thing. Tipping's gaze.
Through the car's windshield, he saw a distant fantasy of a long fence of dense trees and patted Remi's shoulder from behind. Deny, don't hit the brakes, they light.
Back, use only the emergency hand cuff when necessary, because I want to get into the forest." The last thing we need is to let them see us from the house.
Remy slowed his speed too much and moved on into the Rover's garage through a hole in
The picket fence. As the car was leaning on the rugged, grassy road, the moonlight was blocked by the high bazaars I could not see Sheena, Langdon thought as he tried to discern any shape of their mamma. But
Everything was so dark. And when the tree branches grabbed the left end of the car, Remy was right, and now she's going straight along one of these lines, and she's going about 30 yards forward.
You're doing great, Remy, said Ting. I used to be out of their sight by now.
Robert, would you press that little blue button over there right under the vent. You saw him? Langon found the button and pressed it.
A yellow light lit the road ahead, revealing dense bushes on either side
The car, the Angevin noticed that those were the fog lights... And they were now so deep in the forest that they wouldn't reveal their location.
Remy, Ting said cheerful. Now that the lights are on, it's life, Ben.
Your hands.
Where are we going? I asked Sophie."
This road extends about three kilometers into the forest Ting said. Groundcatcher.
Surround Beatty and then turn north, and if there's no obstacle like felled trees or running water in our way, we get out unharmed to Highway 5? This was in contrast with the pain Langdon felt in his head. Now look at me
His lap, where the key stone lay safely in his wooden box, and the rose was put back on the lid, although Langdon still felt dizzy but was anxious to take it off again to examine the inscription underneath. With one hand lifting it, Tping put his hand on his shoulder from behind a hill patiently, Robert, "said Tig. The road is dark and bumpy. God help us then.
Anything's broken. And since you didn't recognize that language in the strong light, you certainly wouldn't be able to do it in the dark. Now let's focus on getting out of here." All right, we'll have plenty of time to do it. If Tinch is right, let's just sit him down and hang the lid.
Monk was in back now trying to get rid of his shackles. All of a sudden, he started beating.
His legs are wildly on the floor of the car.
She squirts back and points his gun at him. I cant believe youre being a bully, Sir.
You forced yourself into my house and dealt a terrible blow to the head of a dear friend of mine, and if you die now with a bullet in your head and rot in the woods outside, it is my right to do so. I will never be guilty. The monk stopped moving
Are you sure we should have brought him with us? Langdon asked him.
Of course!" Teague cheered hard. "You're wanted for murder, say, Robert, and this bastard is...
Your trump card will free you. It's obvious the police want to arrest you so badly. I have a father who has followed you to my home.
That was my fault, Sophie said, maybe the armored car had radar.
.. On her place.
It's not someone now, say, "Tling, you'll assume the police figure out
Somewhere I was surprised that this stranger from Oypus Day could catch up with you." So if I had to call the police or someone from the Zurich Bank of Deposits, Langdon found that Ting's words were reasonable. It was just a peso.
A scapegoat who bears Graatum's responsibility tonight. Vernet also turned abruptly against them, but given that Langdon was accused of four fewer crimes, the change of attitude of a president made it seem almost complete
This is for a monk who doesn't work alone, "said Ting.
Behind all this, the two of us are in danger. But the positive thing is that this hidden monster has such information, and the person who runs it must now be very nervous."
Remy was speeding up as he began to see the way ahead. Even though the car might have
Robert, would you hand me that phone, please? Ting pointed to the car phone underneath
The leadership pad. Give Langdon the phone, Tipping hit a number and wait long before anyone comes. Did he wake you up? Of course I did. Stupid question, I'm sorry, but I have a little problem. Well, in the middle of the night,
In fact, it was a huge setback for Izzy to leave me in about 20 minutes. I know that. Do what you can. I see you village. And I hung up. For Elizabeth, Langdon said,"
"My own tire, it cost me money to be sacrificed to Kings.
She threw Langon completely backwards and looked at Ting.
You two understand you can stay in France with a machine?
"The entire French police are watching you. You'll be safer in London.
"Sophie came to him too, but we had to leave the country?
My dear, I have much more influence in the civilized world than I do here in
France. Besides, you're supposed to be a grill in Great Britain, and I'm sure if I open the key stone, we'll find a map that says we've moved in the right direction. You're taking a serious risk. Sophie said, As you help us, you won't win the police.
French is never.
Tying made a hillside move. I'm done with France. She's gone crazy here.
The origin of the key stone. And that's work I'm done now. And I care that I never see the villet again.
.. Sophie seemed suspicious. How are we gonna get past airport security?
Chuckling. "I am travelling from Le Bourget Airport, a small private airport near
Here the French doctors are giving me the liter, so every four days I travel north to be treated in the atra, and that's why the extra money is raised to get special privileges at the airport here and in England to light up. And once we're on an airplane, you can decide whether to respond.
Lagdon suddenly felt he didn't want to repeat about the embassy at all.
They buried him now but the key stone and inscriptions engraved on it and whether to guide them to the Holy Grail, and wonder if he was right about Britain, but most modern myths and stories say that the holy limes are hidden somewhere in the United Kingdom. Even Avalon Island, the mysterious King Arthur Island, is now believed to be only Glastbury in England, wherever lime may be... Introduction, Langdon never imagined that he would actually search intensely and confidently for royal blood the true history of Jesus Christ and the tomb of Mary Magdalene. Langdon suddenly felt like he was living the night.
I'm transitioning. But he's in a bubble where real pain can't get to him.
"Sir," said Remy, would you not want to return to England once and for all?
Yemi, meet a meeting of my acquaintances.
I offer my belly shit English food foul for the rest of my life, art I want you to come stay with me permanently. Because I'm planning on buying a fine villa in Devonshire, and all will be shipped.
It's Remy's adventure. She really is an adventurer that Langdon couldn't hide his smile, and Tig went on to talk about his plans for his return
Victory to Egltra. Langon felt his intubation, and Langon gazed out the window into the woods they were passing, which seemed to be
Pale yellow under the light, fog, and the mirror was tilted inward by branches of trees hitting it. Langdon saw an image of Sophie sitting quietly in her invisible seat reflect on her for a long time and suddenly felt a wave of satisfaction. So even though
For Landon's troubles, he was so pleased that he was with Sophie, and a few minutes later, and Sophie felt he was looking at her father, she leaned a little to me.
The front and put her hands on his shoulders and massaged them a little. Are you feeling better?
Yeah, Langdon said, "a little."
Sophie was at her session, and Langdon saw a quiet smile on her lips. Face it.
He was also a big smile.
Silas was so wedged into the back of the Range Rover that he found
With difficulty in detaining, his arms were twisted back and tied to his ankles with domes used in the kitchen and attached with duct tape
Each time the car hit a rock on the road, he felt terrible pain and was a skewer
As he was unable to breathe air because of the tape attached to his mouth, he breathed from his nostrils which were blocking Chyna and he breathed from the dust which was covering the back top which was a car box where it was jammed. He starts coughing. He used to be a yacht, said the French driver, and he seemed very interested.
The barbani who had hit Yelas with his cane got away and looked back, and a pole
Take it easy on Silas. It is fortunate for you that we Britons are not judging man's nobility by empathy to his friends, but by empathy to his enemies." The Briton reached out to me
But the air started to flow into his lungs.
It was a gift from God.
Who do you work for? Salah Britannica.
To save the Lord's orders, Silas eats so hard, and the mother was in his jaw where"
That woman almost got him.
You're a member of Opus Dei, the man said. That's obvious.
.. You never know who I am.
Why would Ayios Dai want access to the key stone? He had no intention of touching the answer to that question. The key stone is the friendly road.
To measured pussy and measured pussy are the imperatives that lead to the protection of Opus Dei.
I'm doing God's work. The way is in danger.
Now, as Silas was trying to break free of his chains at the Range Rover, he felt that he had
Fail the uncle and the priest forever. There was no way he could have contacted them to tell them the terrible evolution of the events. The key stone is in the possession of the Kidnappers of Ana and will reach the Holy Grail of Cana! Pray for Silas in the darkness. Letting God feed his pleas is a miracle, Lord. I need a miracle. There was no way Silas could have
He knows he's gonna get his miracle hours from now. Sophie wasn't watching him. You got a Western look on your face.
Robert looked at Albha and he realized that his jaw was tightly applied and his heart was beating.
Hard. He just had an incredible thought. Is it possible that this is so simple?
I think I've come to a conclusion.
I'll tell you what it is, just wait a minute.
An undecided Sophie girl. I suspect that Fash is tracing my calls, but try to talk.
Ask for a minute in case he's tracking calls." Sophie gave him that.
How do I get to the United States?
You have to ask them to pay for the call, I don't have the outdoor service Langdon hit zero, and he knows that the next 60 seconds would answer a shadow question.
Thinking about it all night.