chapter 89

THE LASTY CABIN OF THE DEVELOPED TING AIRCRAFT WAS NOW COVERED WITH THE FILINGS OF STEEL AND OVERWHELMED
Compressed air and propane. Zu Fash sent all the items away and sat down. Alone with his drink and the little wooden box he found in Tying's safe, he slipped his finger over the rose and raised the lid of the decorative box and found it inside.
A stone cylinder consisting of discs with Roman letters inserted on it. The disks arranged for Fash to stare at the word for several minutes and then raised the five SOFIA nodes to form the Sofia extended box in which she was lying and looked at every inch of it. Pull it on the end. Carefully, open the lid of one end, find the drum empty, Fash takes the drum back into the box and stares away at the hangar from your flying cub
He reflected on his brief conversation with Sophie and on the information he had received from the criminal investigation team at the Fillet Palace. And he did not daydream, but his hag, which brought him back to reality.
That was a telephone exchange at the Judicial Police Directorate. The staff member strongly apologized. Nickname.
Rei hired Urich to say goodbye to a questionnaire when they told him that Tip was doing an urgent job in Lynn, but he kept calling and he is now on the line. Fash begrudgingly asked him to transfer the call.
Mr. Vernet, Fash said, without allowing a man to fear even one word.
I'm sorry I haven't called you lately, but I've been very busy. But I kept my word and didn't come to mention it to the media, so what are you worried about? Vernet's voice was nervous telling him how Langdon and Sophie had a box of fear.
A little guy from the bank and how to get him to help them escape. When I heard on the radio that they were criminals, "Vernet said," I stopped the car and demanded that they return the box, attacking me."
Youre interested in the wooden box, Fash said, and the rose rolled into the lid and opened it
Again gently to expose on the white cylinder. Can you tell me what was in the...
The box?
What's inside the box does not concern me, to which Vernet responded in a defensive tone. I'm not going to die.
It's my bank's reputation. They never got robbed. It could destroy the bank if I don 't get this deposit back to my client' s account
The safe plus the key, right? What makes you say they stole the box?
They killed Arwa Brenna this night. Among them is Sophie Novo's grandfather. So it must have been a mistake.
"Get the key and password in contempt.
Mr. Vernet, my men have investigated your background and interests. And it's clear to me that you're a man.
It is highly educated and polite, and it seems to me that you are a man of no dignity and pride too. And as I say, I give you the word of honor of an officer of the judicial police that your fund, with its reputation, is in good hands.