chapter68

New York editor Jonas Folkman had just gone to bed when it rang
A panic bell. I think it's a little late for someone to call me... You mumbled angrily as he picked up the phone.
"Would you accept to pay for a call from Robert Langdon?" asked the switchboard operator. And he turned on the light, yes... Sure. Open up. Jonas?
Trobert's dropping me off, and you're paying me for the call, too?
"Excuse me, Jones," he said, "Don't go to lunch. I won't be long, but I desperately need to know something."
I'm sorry, I know I promised to send you this revision.
I promise you, you're not sure about giving me permission, so I sent you any copies.
In the book without letting me know.
Folkman's frequency. IT WAS THE LAST BOOK OF THE LANGDON -- A RESEARCH INTO THE HISTORY OF THE WORSHIP OF THE GODS
Feminine - includes several sections on Mary Magdalene that would be controversial. Although the material is well received and widely cited, Folkman did not intend to print a complete ready-to-read version of Langdon's new book without the first being more documented by some prominent historians and scholars of art. Jonas had chosen ten sounding names in the art history of the world and sent them a draft of the book with a polite letter asking them to kindly write an affidavit, "I don't do what's on the draft," to be printed on the cover. And with the love of Folkman's experience, most people fly with joy when their quail breaks out on the books. You sent out my draft book, didn't you?
Jonas frowned, and he felt that Langdon was not pleased with what he had done. It was the draft.
Ready to print, flawless, Robert, plus I wanted to surprise you with a few comments.
"Great for your books.
There was silence for a moment. Did you send a copy to the curator on the Louvre?
We print. Your book refers to the Louvre collection several times and his writings are listed
Your references have earned Man's books Aaura sales in the art of foreign books. It was to send the draft.
'To Sauniere is something that needs no consideration.
It'll keep quiet on the other side for a long time. About a month ago. The letter also denied that Athek would be in Paris village and suggested that they talk together about the books. By the way, did he call you to ask you out? Folkman shut up." The moment it's fucking rubbing, waiting a minute, don't you have to be in Paris this week?
And we're in Paris now.
"Now Vickman sat up, talking from Paris and transferring the cost of the call to me? You can cut it from book sales, Jonas. Did Sauniere get back to you? Did you
He liked the book?
"I know if he liked it he hasn't heard from him yet." I have to go now, but what you told me explains a lot. THANKS
"Robert.
But Langdon was disconnected.
Folkman dropped the line, shaking his head as he did not believe what happened. Think... FOOKMAN. Even the top of them are crazy.
Inside the Range Rover, Tying began to choke it. Robert, are you saying that you wrote a manuscript through
In details about a secret society, and the editor of the book sent a copy to this secret society.
Don't sing his head. "That really happened." That's a really tough coincidence, my friend.
Langdon knew what had happened was never an accident. At the behest of Jack Sauniere,
Endorsing a manuscript about the worship of the Athenian gods is like asking Tiger and Woods to endorse a book about golf. Moreover, it is axiomatic that any book on the worship of the gods should mention the Sion."
APEC asked a million dollars now, "said Ting, still laughing. Was it your position?"
From the sisterhood comes amnesia.
WITH LANDON ON WHAT THE REAL MEANING TING MEANT IS VERY OBVIOUSLY, MANY HISTORIANS
They asked why the Brotherhood had kept the Mecca documents secret until now, and some felt they should have shared this information with the whole world a long time ago. We didn't take a stand on the Brotherhood's actions." It means she didn't do Pavel."
Landon vowed, it seems that Ting is from those favored to publish classified documents. "The every
What I have done is to present a brief history of the fraternity as I have described them as a cult of the Aethian mechanism, the most important protector of the limestone and guard of ancient bonds. "Have you given the stone the key?
Langdon got confused. He mentioned it several times. I spoke of the key stone as an example.
.. Sophie seemed amazed at how far the fraternity would take to protect the royal blood bond. "I think that explains the message my grandfather left - Bea, Epps. Coming
Robert Langdon.
I feel it's not another Sheena in the manuscript that's got Sunyer interested, but he's...
He will discuss this privately with Sophie. So, Sophie said, "I slept on the captain."
What did Langdon really ask her?
I told him there was never a correspondence between you and Grandpa.
And this is the truth! My editor sent him the manuscript.
A little bit Robert. If Captain Fash doesn't find the envelope the editor sent...
It contained the manuscript, and that would lead him to conclude that it was you who sent it." A moment to speak. Otherwise, he might assume that you handed him the manuscript and wrote this.
Special.
When the Range Rover arrived at Le Bourget Airport, Remy headed for a small Hengar in
End of the airstrip. As they approached the Hungars, a shaggy man, dressed like a soldier with an iron, came out of the Hungars, waved his hands and opened the huge, swirling metal door to the back, out of which was a stylish, white, dead plane. Langdon stared at the bright fuselage. Is that Elise abeth?
"Slaughter Sing". "That's the damn Channel Chicker.
The man rushed towards them, unable to open his eyes completely with the headlights.
The blindness that hit his face... The plane is almost ready to take off, Sir, "he said, with a British accent, I apologize for the choice that was made, but you were surprised and -" He suddenly stopped talking when the group got out of the car. And he looked at Sophie and Langdon and then on to Tipping, Turns out, My friends and I have an urgent job in Lynn. We have no time to lose
Please prepare to launch immediately." And while Tipping was talking to the man, he pulled the gun out of the car and gave it to Langdon
I have a view of the gun. So he walks up to Tying and whispers,
Sir, I want to apologize because the Delumasi permission to fly in my possession is for you and your servant exclusively, so I cannot invite your guests.
Erichard, he said Tipping was kind. "Two thousand pounds and this gun
The stuffed one in my hand said you could pick up my guest, pointed to the Range Rover. And the poor guy thrown in the trunk, too.