chapter 99

Sir Lai Tipping felt sad looking down the barrel of his Medusa.
Robert Langdon and Sophie No. My friend, Ting said, from the moment you entered my home at the filth, I did everything I could to keep you out of danger, but your persistence put me in a difficult position.
When he looked at Sophie Walangdon, he saw a shock and a terrible feeling of betrayal.
But he was certain that they would Village understand the sequence of events that led the three of them to interrupt their roads this way west... I inspire so much to you.... A lot you haven't done yet.
Believe me... Please, Ting said, I never intended to implicate you.
You brought me home. You came looking for me.
Lay, Langdon finally managed to talk. What the hell are you falling for? He thought you were"
". It's in danger, and we're here to help.
I was saying you two were gonna do it, so here's a lot of things we need to talk about.
Together.
Sophie and Langdon seemed so distraught that they were unable to shift their gaze
About the gun pointed at them.
It's just up to me to make sure they're completely satirized, Tig said. If only I wanted to hurt you."
You were both dead by now. And when you came to my house yesterday, I risked everything to save your lives. I am a human being holding to the word of honor, and I have swore in the depths of my soul, to sacrifice only those Polk who betrayed the royal blood, "What do you say," Landon said, betrayed the royal blood?
I had discovered an awful truth, "Tig vowed. I figured out why you didn't release the documents.
The Sangraal of the world, and I knew the Brotherhood had finally decided never to reveal the truth. That is why the millennium passed without revealing anything, why nothing happened when we entered."
So Langdon breathed and was about to protest Tipping's talk.
The fraternity has been entrusted with the responsibility of showing the world truth and publishing trust.
For royal blood at the end of the days. Over the centuries, men like Davshi, Botichli, and Newton have sacrificed everything in their power to protect the idols and maintain that responsibility. Now that the hour of truth has come, Sauniere has changed his mind. A man who had the honour of bearing the greatest responsibility in the history of Christianity, abandoned his duty and decided that the time had not come. "Ting met Sophie, he failed the grill, he failed the fraternity, and he failed the memory of all the generations that had worked so hard
.. The investigation is this mission.
Are you?" She shouted at him, and looked at him with an angry and angry eye. You are
"The one responsible for my grandfather's murder?
Your grandfather and his three associates have betrayed the riffraff.
Sophie felt her blood boil in anger. You're such a liar.
"Your grandfather sold himself to the church. It's clear he's not here.
They pressured him to keep the truth secret.
"! The church had no power or influence over my grandfather.
You're a cold ping. Dear me, the Church has 2,000 years of lobbying
The ones who threaten to expose their lies. Since Constantine, the Church has successfully concealed the truth about Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ. You must not pray that now, again, they have found a way to survive the world in darkness. Today the Church may not serve soldiers who bark and bark at infidels, but it is absolutely certain that the means they will use will be no less convincing, no less displeasing. Silenced for a moment, as if to confirm his point. He found you trying to tell you the truth about your suffering. How'd you find out?
The way you managed it doesn't matter. But what you have to do is go right."
Now he's the one. He took a deep breath. "The deaths of your parents, your grandmother, your brother were not accidental."
Tying's words hurt Sophie like an arrow pierced her heart. And when she opened her mouth, she couldn't.
To pronounce a letter.
"Langnon shook his anchor. What the hell are you saying?
Trobert, that explains everything. It's obvious and history is repeating itself. And the chapel.
There are precedents when it comes to silencing all those who wish to uncover the bonds of holy blood. As the end of the days approached, the few people closest to the Master's heart had sent a clear message to Sauniere. "That was a car accident, Sophie muttered while her length was stirring in her heart
Again. It was an accident? E
That was a story told to you in pain and grief, Ting said. Think of the two.
It is only from Fard of the Family that we managed to survive untouched, the Grand Master of the fraternity and his granddaughter, the hopeful husband who would bestow on the Church the power to control the fraternity. Can you imagine the horrors the Church has inflicted on your grandfather all these years? They threaten him with your death if he dares to expose the mystery of the lineage of Christ, and promise to finish off what remains of his family if he is not persuaded." Keep the members of the Khoism by reconsidering their ancient covenants, Langdon argued. Now the outrage is clear, you surely do not
One night king says the church was behind the murders, or has influenced the Brotherhood's decision to keep a secret.
A clue? Tin responded with a rash, see evidence that a decision has been contested
"The world is still beautiful, isn't that enough for you? Speaking to me of Tipping's words, I heard Sophie speak with another voice, Sophie I must tell you
Actually, about your world. I noticed she was shaking. Could that be the truth her grandfather wanted to tell her? What do you really know about the accident that killed her family? Nothing but a few vague details. Even what was written in the papers back then was obscure. An accident? Fairy tales? Suddenly, Sophie disguised the extreme caution and protection her grandfather had with her, and how he never left her alone in the house when she was young. Even when she grew up and went to college, she had a Dunham feeling that her grandfather was watching her from afar and was complaining about whether members of the fraternity would guard her for the rest of her life without feeling it
"Did I hate to think that they had influenced him?
I'm not the one who pushed it, Tipping said. Honnier has been dead for many years.
When they stole his lodgings, he was exposed and now he is free from that mother, and he has taken off the garment of shame that he insulted by his inability to carry out his sacred duty. There was no other option. Will the world be ignorant of the derivative forever? Will the Church be allowed to paste her canvas into our history books? Forever and ever? And would you be willing to lend it to the world with a few petals?
Start.. Shih Ma had to be done to stop her! And now we are ready to follow Sauniere's will. And to correct a terrible mistake, a moment's silence, a moment's silence, Sophie's unbelievable example, how could I remind you that I would help you?
It is you, my dear, because of the fraternity's reluctance to publish documents, and your grandfather's love for you.
He was afraid of the last person to whom he had been paralysed, and he was not given a chance to explain it to you and tell you the truth because you believed him, so you tied his hands and forced him to wait. And now you owe the truth to the whole world and to your grandfather's memory in particular."
Robert Langdon couldn't take it any longer, despite Seal
The questions Tor had in mind, but he knew the most important thing now was to get Sophie out of here alive. And all the guilt that Langdon felt for Ting in the past is now in Sophie's hands.
I'm the one who took her to Philly's mansion. I am responsible for everything that happened.
Isn't Langdon scout to believe that no repentant could have killed them in cold blood?
Here in the conference room, however, Tin was certainly involved in the murder of others who orchestrated this vicious campaign. Langdon feared that any bullets fired in this insulated hall with thick walls would not be heard outside, especially in this rain. And he...
Leigh just confessed his guilt to us.
Langdon looked at Sophie, who seemed devastated. Could the cyst be behind a say
Langdon was convinced that the modern church would not carry people, there has to be another explanation.
Let Sophie go, "Langdon, staring at Lae, said insistently. We should discuss this.
"It's me and I alone.
Tinch made a Western laugh. "This is a derivative which I cannot give you now for regret. Except
I could give you this, that you came on his crutches, kept the gun pointed at Sophie, pulled the key stone out of his forehead, and almost lost his balance, reaching out his hand to Langdon, "Arch, Robert."
Langdon was confused and did not move. Lay returns the key stone?
So, he said, Ting, and he extended towards him confusingly.
Why would one semi-colon pay to bring back the ink?
I uncovered it and pulled out the map.
Avia, Robert, if I could solve the ink key riddle, Tinke shook his head.
I would have chosen not to find the Holy Grail myself and to keep you out of this quagmire no, I did not know the answer, and I can confess with all my might, as a true knight knows how to waste the dignity of the Holy Grail. He knows how to turn himself in to the signs that are placed before his eyes, for I serve a will that is far greater than my pride, the truth. Humanity deserves to know that truth, they have found the holy Alex and now she begs us to redeem her and reveal her truth to the world. We must work together to achieve this despite Tiings pleas for cooperation and the ring, but his gun is still pointed
Towards Sophie as Langdon took a step forward to take the cold marble cylinder from Tissing's hand. The vinegar flipped inside the cylinder when your mother had Angdon in it and backed back, the characters were still in their grill and the Kritx remained closed. How do you know I won't smash it now in front of
About me?
Tying's a scary laugh. I must have known that when you threatened to destroy her in
The temple church, that was a rite of fury. Robert the Feds will not break the stone.
The key never. As a historian, Robert, goes by, holding the vinaigrette key of history the melting royal blood key, you can feel the souls of all the knights burned at the stake to protect its secret. Are you going to let them go to waste? No, you're going to win. And you will be listed in a row of great men like Da Vinci, Boticelli, and Newton, who each would like to be in your place right now. The contents of the key stone are Tadena. He longs for us to free her. It is time and destiny brought us together and led us to this historic moment so that I can help you, me, I know how to open this. I passed Newton's grave."
Only a few minutes. Even if I knew the password... 'Langdon's silence has realised he has said too much.
You don't owe me that much. My task would have been much easier if Remi and I had gotten rid of you two when you came to Vellette's palace. But instead of doing so, I risked everything to take the fuzzy path."
You're saying this is Neal? Lanvedon asked him for a gun.
It's Sunyer's fault, Tig said. I lose him and the big frogs on Silas.
If they didn't, I'd have the keystone without complications. It would not have occurred to me for a moment that the Most High Master would go so far as to recommend the Key Stone after his death to Hagheda." I cut it a long time ago
He looked down on Sophie. A granddaughter unqualified to hold such knowledge that she...
She needed a symbolic scientist as a babysitter." Tping looked at Langdon again. Lucky for me, Robert, your involvement was a gift from heaven. The key was erased forever in a Zurich bank of deposits, you took it out for me and you came to my home yourself. Langdon thought, the measured collection of Alcassis historians
Young, and between me and Tiing, old acquaintance.
Ting now began to flaunt himself. "When you got lost that Sauniere had left you a message when
He was dying, I knew you must have valuable information about the sisterhood whether that's what you're carrying is the key heat itself or that's information about her whereabouts, but I wasn't sure. But when the police are on your tail, do I have any doubt that you will be stared at by Langdon?
I was thinking of a plan to lend you a helping hand, and somehow the stone was the key.
My ride to the Villette Palace. And the fact that you put him in my eager hands is the ultimate proof that my case is usually a case. What? Taser Langdon.
Silas was supposed to break into the palace and steal the key from you, so
It takes you out of the picture without harming you, and removes any doubt of my complicity, but when I saw the complexity of Sauniere's ciphers, I decided to share my research with you a little longer and make Silas steal the key stone later, when I had enough information to continue on my own
"The Temple Church," Sophie said, in a tone of treachery.
The picture was coming up, Ting thought. The Temple Church was the most likely place to steal the stone.
For a key from Langdon and Sophie, and its apparent association with the poem made it a plausible decoy, the orders he gave Remy were quite clear: stay out of sight while Silas gets the key stone. Unfortunately, the threat to no Feed to smash the key stone on the church floor was a scare in Remy's heart, if Remy hadn't been revealed.
Same, Ting thought sadly, remembering the kidnapping of the fake. Remy was my only link to the crime, and he was revealed!
Be lucky Silas didn't know his real identity, and it was easy to deceive him when
Remy pretended to tie the hostage to the back of the limo. When he raised the soundproofing break between the front of the car and the back section, Ting managed to call Silas, who was sitting in the front seat, speaking with a French teacher's joke, and giving the order to go directly to Opus Dei headquarters. And it only took Silas to get out of the picture once and for all. A quick detour of the police to show them where he was. And so he got rid of the first burden.
The other burden was more difficult to get rid of. Remy.
It was a very difficult decision to make after much effort, but in the end it proved
Remy said it would be his responsibility. The search for the Holy Grail requires... A great sacrifice. Your solution was the problem for me Tying at a limousine bar, a bottle of rum, some cognac, and a small can of peanuts, and the powder at the bottom of the can would be quite enough to provoke Remy's allergic reaction. When Remy stopped the limousine at the rider's parade, Ting got out of the back seat out of the car, stepped forward to the front seat, climbed into the car and sat next to Remy. A few minutes later, Remy got out of the car, climbed back into the back seat and threw away the evidence. Finally, he got out of the car and walked to the last section of his mission. Westminster church was a few steps away, even though my legs
Tipping and his helmets and the gun in his pocket buzzed the metal detector, but the guards got confused and didn't know what to do. Should we ask him to take off his collars and come crawling in? Shall we confiscate his gloomy body? Ting offered confused guards a very easy solution. He produced an identification with the embellished inscription of a royal knight. The guards scrambled to welcome him and keep him indoors, and now Tping stared at Langdon and Novo, which were once so shameful, as he resisted the desire.
The urge to tell them how Abus Day, with his brilliant genius, has been drawn into this plot which will bring village to the downfall of the entire Church. But that can be delayed. Now he had a lot of things to do.
"Dear friend," said Tipping, with excellent French, you will not find the measured Alex
She is the one who will read it, and I will smile. "Our path in life could not be clearer than that." Holy Alex found us.It 's quiet in the hall
Talk important in a whisper now. Listen up. Can you hear it? The grill is talking to us through
Centuries, and she pleads for her salvation from the folly of sisterhood, I beg you both to appreciate this precious opportunity. There could not be three people gathered at this historic moment, able to decode the last code and open the Kritx." We should call the police. It is a truce and a truce. Sufi gazed directly into Tying's eyes and spoke in a strong Fulani tone. I won't take an oath.
"My grandfather said, 'Never, but one oath, that I will see you in prison near the Ting's heart has fallen, and then he consolidated and said,' I'm sorry for your feelings, it's now.
He pointed his gun at Langdon. Robert, are you with me or against me?