chapter43

A report that got to the police but since they weren't agents and didn't have an account number, he was fired, and he wished he hadn't contacted Interpol. But it's clear that keeping secrets and keeping are not in the watchman's dictionary, which is 15 euros for a joking watch.
When he stopped at the entrance, he took a deep breath, relaxed his muscles, and then he drew a smirk.
On his face, he turns the lock in the door and unlocks it and gently walks into the room like a glow of warm air Good evening, he says, with his eyes pinging from the agents. "We show Vernet, how I can..."
"-Sa
The rest of the sentence is stuck in his throat. The woman was the last person in the world that Vernier could
To expect to see it.
Excuse me, but do you know what? He was disgraced by Sophie, who did not see his father, but he seemed to the point that he had."
He saw a ghost.
No..." The bank manager got confused. No... I don't think so.
We know our business, and then he breathes and forces himself to be downhearted. My assistant told me you have a gold key, but no account number? "Can I ask you how I got this key my grandfather gave to me?" Sophie replied, watching the man closely as he became nervous
Pretty obvious right now.
"Really? Did your grandfather give you the key and not provide you with the account number?"
I guess he didn't have enough time to do it. Sophie said, "Tonight was the sound of her words so weak that the man bounced back. Is he dead?
Jack soner? "He asked with urgency, and his eyes were filled with horror. But... How did that happen? When I shot Sophie dizzy, her body became numb from shock. "Do you
You knew my grandfather?
Andre Vernier seemed completely stunned. He tried to stand up after losing his balance.
Get to the end of the table. Jack and I were close friends. When did that happen? Earlier this evening at the Louvre.
Vernet walked towards a comfortable leather chair and sat collapsing over it. I'd like to direct you.
He looked at Landon first and then at Sophie. Did either of you have anything to do with his death? No, Sophie responded forcefully. Not at all.
Sophie sat next to Langdon and looked at the Fattah and then at Vernet. "Do you have any idea
What would Grandpa have hidden in this safe?
"Geldschrank - McCrank seemed unusually to hear this locker.
Mr Vernet, Sophie pressed him and fought too short, so I'll be very clear.
If you allow me." When she grabbed the golden key and turned it, she watched the man's eyes as they uncovered the emblem of the brotherhood of Sion, carved on the key." Is the symbol engraved on the key
Any sense of oblivion.
Vernet considered the lilacs motto and showed no reaction.
No, but many of our work engraved their corporate logo or their name letters on
"Their keys.
She sighed and still watched him downhill. "This emblem is the symbol of a secret society
Known as the Sisterhood of Scion.
Again, Vernet did not react. I don't know anything about that.
"Subject. Your grandfather was a dear friend of mine, but we often relied on work. The man adjusted his tie and he seemed nervous now, Mr. Vernet. My grandfather called me tonight and told me
He said he should give me a check, and he gave me the key to the box in this bank. And now he's dead, so any information she gives us could be useful.
Vernet began to sweat. We have to get out of here now.
She'll be here in a few minutes. The guard felt compelled to contact Interpol, as Sophie feared. She decided to make her last attempt with Vernet. My grandfather said
Does that mean anything to you? Mademoiselle, your personnel died in a car accident when you were a little girl. I'm sorry."
And I knew your grandfather loved you so much, and he told me many times how painful the conflict between you two had been. It led to a sad break. Didn't Sophie know what she was responding to?
Langdon asked him: "Is it possible that the contents of this account are related to the Sanerial?
Vernet turned to his face, then shut up for a moment and thought about it. "Interpol has published
"Your pictures are everywhere, that's why I recognize you. Is it possible that Fash sent a signal to Interpol?
So soon it seems the Inquire was more enthusiastic about the case than Sophie expected, and she quickly told Sophie Vernet about Langdon and what happened tonight inside the Louvre.
Vernet seemed distraught. And while your grandfather was in death throes, he left you a message to tell you
Where you're not going to bring Mr. Langdon?
Yes, and he left me this key too." Sophie threw the key on the coffee table in front of
Vernet, who had hidden the side with the emblem of the fraternity of Sion, looked at the key, but did not see a move he did not hand. Did he leave you a message?
Just the key? Nothing else? Not even a scrap of paper? Sophie knew she was in a hurry inside the Louvre, but she didn't actually see any.
Something else behind Madonna of the Rocks. No, nothing but this key sighs Vernet Pias. I'm sorry to inform you that each key is electronically linked to a single digit.
Ten digits is the password to open the box and without that number your key is absolutely worthless.
Ten digits, I calculated Sophie's symbolic probabilities and the result was ten million.
Even if it comes with the most sophisticated computers in the judicial police, it would take weeks at best to crack the code. My master and I believe that you can help me look into the particular circumstances we are experiencing."
I am truly sorry, but I can do nothing about it. Customers who
By choosing their own account numbers via a secure computer line, the account numbers are known only to the customers and the computer. And that's the only way we can make sure that our client is left out of character and protected at the same time that Sophie understands his point, he was right. Shopkeepers also adopted these
The same method, as the employees were not allowed to carry the keys to the safe. This bank obviously didn't want to take the risk of a thief stealing a key and then holding an employee hostage to tell the bank the account number.
Quite the way your grandfather left us the account number.
Langdon took out the photo of the crime scene and placed it on the coffee table. It was on my Sophie.
To read the first line only to know that Langdon was right.
13-3-2-21-1-1-8-5
Oh, Draconian devil!
Oh, lame saint!
P.S Find Robert Langdon