chapter36

Outside the State Hall, Fash was furious as the Louvre observer explained.
How Langdon and Sophie disarmed him. If I'd shot that fucking painting, we'd be done with it now!
Sir, Lieutenant Collet suddenly appeared in front of them coming from HQ.
". Agent Novo's car was recovered. Did you get to the embassy?"
No, she made it to the train station, bought two costumes, and the train left."
Just a little while ago.
Fash dismissed observer Gruard, then led Collet to a sideways corner and addressed him with a voice.
"Low. Where was the train going? Lil.
Maybe that's a trick. Fash breathed deeply and drew up a plan in his mind. All right, send it.
Signal to the next station, let them stop the train and scratch it off in case. Leave the car in place and deploy undercover items near it should they attempt to return. Send men to sweep the streets around the station in case they flee on foot. Are there buses being fired from the station?
Not this time, Sir, there's only a line of taxis.
Sana, so you're entitled to the bartenders if they've seen Shea, then call the operator."
At the transport company, give him a description, and have him send a circular to all drivers
And I'll hitch a call to Interpol.
It all started out neat. You're going to go through with this now?
Fash was embarrassed, but he saw no other option in sight.
They'll have all the roads in front of them fast. They were choked.
The first hour was very important. The first hour after escaping was the actions of the escapees
Expectable and irresistible. They always need to do the same things. Travel, accommodation and money.
The holy triad, and the Turbol had the power to make that triad completely choke in the blink of an eye. By circulating photographs of Langdon and Sophie to travel offices and hindrances in charge of Paris and banking, Interpol leaves them no choice - no money. Out of town, nowhere to hide, no way to withdraw cash, usually without being identified. In this case, the fugitives, frighten by the streets, not knowing what to do, go foolish, like robbing a bar, a shop, or using a bank card in a desperate quest for liquidity. Whatever mistake they make will eventually lead them to locate them quickly and inform the local authorities just Langdon, right? "Collet said, You will not ask them to go after Sophie Tofu too?"
". She's one of ours.
Of course, I'll ask them to.
Only if she can take care of his own continent? I intend to go back to her job file and get information about her friends, her acquaintances, her suffering, everything about her and, to be precise, everyone she can go to. I don't know what she thinks she's doing, but she'll pay a price." That's way more expensive than just losing her job." You want me to be on the phone in the field?
In the field, go to the train station and supervise the coordination with the team.
"There, you can take over. But don 't make a move before you consult me, Sir, and then the Colony goes on his mission
Fash felt nervous as he stood aside. Outside the window, the glass pyramid was moving on.
I was so close to catching them. He snuck out of my hands, said it to himself so he could.
From relaxing.
Interpol's holding a siege so violent that a strong police force agent can't survive.
I have to stand the test.
A woman in the dorm and a university professor? ... They won't make it till dawn.