chapter82

Stretch, Flea? Ca tgo, staring at Ting in the back transporter of Mazin. There's a clue
Ramsey on Fleet Street? Until now, Ting has been strikingly secretive about where he thought they would find the Knight's tomb "where they would find the word, the secret that would open up the little Tex. Miss Novo, give this Harvard boy a second chance.
.. And have him check the lyrics again, will you? She had Sophie put her hand in her pocket and pulled out the black Tex that was wrapped in lashes.
For goats; They had all decided to leave the bigger box of toast and the larger Kretix in the plane's closet, and they carried with them just what they needed, the black Kretix, which was much easier. Sophie turned the slave back and gave it to Latchon, who, although Langdon had read the poem several times on the plane, could not
To get out of any specific mausoleum. But now that he began to read the words again, he understood them more carefully and slowly, hoping that the quinquennial would reveal meaning. Now that he was on land, he made it clear that no one would lie down
His works revealed a divine heel.
You're looking for a royal ball on his grave.
It tells the story of a pink body and a womb that carried a soul in his heart.
The words were very simple. There's a knight buried in London. Sheena got angry.
CHURCH. A knight whose mausoleum was missing a ball that should have been there. The final reference in the poem - a pink body and a mercy that carried a soul in its heart - was to Mary, the Rosary, who carried the seed of Christ
Despite the poems candor, Langdon is still
The identity of Faris and where he is is unknown, as well as the fact that even if they can find the shrine, they are still looking for something that is not there. The ball that should
You're on his grave?
Didn't you get any rubs out? Tipping basket seemed very hopeful, but Langdon felt
"The muck was enjoying it this time, how about tfu? She shook her head, too.
What could you do without me? Tig said. Very grumpy. Mast you on the road.
Very simple. The first line is the key. Would you read it, please? "Langdon read aloud, but a knight buried a door would not lie down." Exactly, a knight buried by a father.
What do you make of that? Shake Langdon like a pious.
"The ultimate art of his father"? Fares at his funeral, Papa?
Gig, loud. "Ah you and whoever you fight, Robert, look at the second line
It's clear that this knight has done something to insult him with a sacred rebuke from the church. Think again, "and mention the successor between the Templars and the Church. A knight who missed Daddy? "A Knight?" I asked Sufi.
Ting smiled and patted her. Well done, my dear. A Musketeer, Father.
Langdon disguised the famous attack on the Hulk Knights in 1307 on Friday the 13th
The ominous one when Pope Clement killed Mantin of the Knights Templar. But there has to be a way out of here.
"Countless of knights killed by popes.
No, that's not true. Ting said. Most were burned at the stake, while others were scornfully thrown into the River Terre. But this poem refers to a shrine. The mausoleum will not be neutralized. Only a few knights were buried in London. A moment of silence looked at Langdon and his cavalry awaited the thought in his thesis, and finally, a Trobert Love of Bala: The Church Built in." Escaped by the military power of the brotherhood of Sion, the Templars. Langdon puffed long and was surprised. Is there anything in it?
A shrine?
"The ten most terrifying heights you'll ever see in your life of Lanngnon's meeting to see the Meckel church even though it has been destroyed several times.
In his research of the Khoisan. This sacristy was once the center of the Knights Templar and Sion activity in the United Kingdom, and it was named Temple Church after Solomon's temple, from which the Knights of the Temple took their teaching, and so on.
The royal blood bonds that gave them such great power in Rome.
And there's been much talk about the knights, seductive rituals and secret sanctuaries.
For an ordinary Elykel church. Is the Temple Church really on Fleet Street? No one's right about the broom on the street in the inner temple alley. He started
The peat is clear only on my return that I am a little tired to reveal your ears.
Langdon and Soph shook their heads in exile.
You're behind a much bigger structure than her."
And few people know that there is a church there already, in that fearsome old place, which at its core is the architecture of nature worshippers.
Sophie seemed surprised. "His architecture is a snitch?
"Till the Heart". The church is round. Where the Templars ignored
In designing the traditional Christian mural, they built a full-circle church honouring the sun." And he dances his eyebrows slyly. This was not a gentle move out of respect for the young Henk in Rome, and all that was needed was to erect stone columns like a temple of the sun in the middle of which they would not." What about the sequel?
The jollies faded from the historian's face. I know where to find him. It's puzzling. We have to...
We carefully examine each of the ten powers, and if they are lucky, it is revealed that one of them has lost his ball and knows no longer that they were close to their goal. So
The single ball uncovered the secret punch so they could open the second cryptex, but he had a hard time figuring out what they might find inside.
Langdon pondered the poem again. It was like a primitive crossword puzzle. A word.
Five letters that describe the grille? While on board, they experimented with all possible passwords such as Grill, Graal, Venus, Mary, Jesus, and Sarah, but the cylinder did not open. Those words were so obvious that they couldn't be a password. It seems. There are other five-letter words for the womb of the rose bearing the lineage of Christ, and the idea that the word had passed on to a kittishist, only meant one thing: that. That word was not familiar in relation to Grel Sir Leigh?" Remy called, who was watching them through the rearview mirror across the barrier.
The open. "Did you say Fleet Street is near the Blackfriars Bridge? Yeah, go through the Victoria Bridge.
I'm sorry, but I don't know where that bridge is. We usually only go to
The hospital.
I swear I sometimes feel like people.
By taking care of a small child. A moment, please. Please hold back and have some drinks and scrounge meals." He took off a little and moved forward to talk to Remy through the break.
Sophie met up to Langdon just now, and said in a lowly voice, Robert, nobody knows.
That you and I are in England.
Langdon saw that she was right. She'll tell the Kent Fash police the plane was empty.
Fash would assume that they are still in France. We're totally out of sight right now. I made them little Tingling trick make so much time Fash wouldn't give up so easily, "Sophie said. His entire career depends on this.
The operation is now.
Langdon was always trying not to think about Fash; Sophie promised him to make an effort
Everything she can to clear Langdon when this is all over, but Langdon seems afraid that she can no longer do so. Although Langdon did not imagine that the judicial police would be involved in the case, he felt that the events of the night were more than a coincidence and all evidence suggested that he might have been a potential opponent of Fash, a religious man who insists on sticking these charges to me, but Sufi insists that he was very enthusiastic about his arrest because the evidence against him was so strong Besides, he now seemed to have wept about his manuscript and his escape from further investigation based on the soothing
Trobert, I'm sorry you got so involved in this." Sophie said and put
Hand her over his knee. But Im so glad youre here with me. Her comment sounded more romantic than romantic, but Lafon suddenly felt a wave of
I'm attracted to her. He smiled at her and showed fatigue. My company is much nicer when I'm rested and asleep."
Sufi's silence for a few moments. My grandfather told me to meet you. And I'm glad that I could
I listened to his advice for the first time in my life.
But your grandfather didn't know me.
Still, I can't help thinking that you did everything he wanted. You helped me.
Tonight I feel closer to my grandfather than ever before." Go on, and I am sure that he will be happy to have this far away sister will not appear in the shitty now among the raindrops that have been honey
Her morning of dew. This skyline, once Big Ben and the Tower of the Bridge, is bowed today
- The eye of the eye, which is a giant Ferris wheel - a mechanical machine that people wear in amusement parks at a height of 50 feet) that brings the city to its best shape. Langdon tried to ride it once, but "the small control rooms in it reminded him of the enclosed stone shower, preferring to keep his feet on the ground and to be safe from the view from the banks of the Thames. Langdon felt the pressure on his knees that brought him back from shoddy, woolly eyes
On him. I realized she was talking to him. What do you think we should do with the Sanerial documents if we find them?" I whispered to him.
My opinion doesn't matter, Langdon said. Your grandfather left you the Tex, and you should.
"Do what your mind and mind tell you.
I know what you think. Apparently, a check in your manuscript made my grandfather trust him.
In your judgment. He has scheduled a private meeting with you which is rare." Zorad may have told me that what she wrote was wrong.
Why did he ask me to find you? It must have been filled with your thoughts. Were you a cheerleader?
In your book on the idea that royal blood documents should be disclosed, why should they be kept buried in incognito?"
No opinion has been expressed on the subject. My book is about the advantage of the Athenian.
Sacred, back to her aponychon in history, and I never reported that I was aware of the place." I hid the crow and did not express my opinion about the disclosure of these documents, yet I have written books about them, so you must feel that this information should be
That everyone should know."
There's a huge difference between discussing an alternate history of Jesus and... And shut up for a second.
What?
And protect thousands of scraps, perhaps with poison on them.
"But you told me the Bible contained fabricated information.
Smile for no one. Sophie, every religion in the world depends on making things up.
It's in reality. And that's the definition of religion: it's the belief in things that we believe are true, things that we cannot prove to be true. Each of the faiths describes God through symbols, images and exaggerations, from the ancient Egyptians to the modern Sunday school, symbols are one way to help our minds to absorb the unthinkable, and problems arise when "we actually end up believing in the symbols we ourselves have put in place.
I won't relax. So I'm opposed to throwing documents away, and I would love to see the patin.
"In religion they get more information to be able to reflect on the extraordinary life of Jesus Christ.
Improvising is an exponential law followed by millions of people on earth."
And if we reveal documents that recount the stories recounted in the Islamic, Yoda, Punic, and Heathendom, shall we do so? Shall we declare war on the Bons and tell them that the pothems are actually lotus flowers? Or is it that the tide isn't born into a virgin? "Those of you who truly understand their religion know that all of these stories are symbolic and seem mystic in doubt. "My Christian friends are strong and have full faith that
Jesus walked on water, and he turned water really into annihilation, and the son of a virgin mother that really did that uttered my point, Langdon said, "Religious symbols have awakened their barrier from her."
The truth. Living in this truth helps millions of people to endure this life, to suffer with it, and to bury them in order to be a miser."
Landon laughed, no more false than a notation analyst who is a number toman.
To my imagination, because it helps her decipher the codes.
... It's been a while.
What was your question?
The name of Lagdon. "People get this trick every time.