chapter80

Please fasten your belts, Capin announced the Teng 'a as the Horse was descended."713 in a rainy Kenipe atmosphere. "We will be on land in five minutes Ting was happy to be back home when he saw the hills I was in the fog
It extends wide below the landing plane. England was an hour away from Paris but felt thousands of miles away, and this particular morning his green springtime seemed welcome. My stay in France is over. I'm stubborn to England triumphant.
I found the key heat, but the big question now is... Where does it get them?
The key stone eventually ends up somewhere in the U.K., but where exactly? I had no idea. I had no idea. From now on, Langdon and Sophie looked forward, but Tying stood up and turned to the other side of the
The cabin then lowered a plaque into the enclosure to reveal a safe hidden in the enclosure. Then he hit the password, opened it and took out two passports. He's a character for Remy and me. Then he took out a thick ream of 50-pound bills, and he trusted both of you. Bribe?
Creative Delomatic Hill. Businessmen's Airport has its own setup, where an officer comes in.
The airport to greet us at my flight bay and now he's asked to board. Then, instead of letting him board, I will tell him that there is a famous French person on board who, for fear of the press, is not known to anyone, and I will give him this "generous tip to express my thanks for his silence. Langdon is stunned. Would the officer accept that?
They don't take it from anybody, but these guys know me.
I am not the crown of Alha Ja Bah. I am knighted." Ting smiled. "This membership has its own advantages.
Remy is about to walk right now with his hockler. Sir, what do I have to say to you?
Do it now?
I want you to meet on the plane with a bank until we return. We can't.
To drag him out of London.
Sophie's worried. Lay, I was serious when I told you that the French police had
'Than finding your plane before we get back.
Ting laughed. Yeah, imagine their surprise when they get on the plane and they find Remy.
In it.
Sophie seemed puzzled by his rude attitude. "Why did you move a tied hostage across a border?"
"International. And this is work for you.
And so is my lawyer." He referred to the monk lying at the back of the plane.
That animal broke into my house and almost picked me up, and Remy was going to support my loyals." Langdon said
Tipping raised his right hand and pretended to be sworn in court. Your Honor, I'd like to talk to you.
I excused an eccentric old knight for his ludicrously prejudices of the British queen. I know that I should have contacted the French authorities, because you were an arrogant human being and did not kill Persians, who have a policy of not failing to give up a fair trial. This man almost picked me up, yes, I did some reckless work when I forced my servant to help me. Bringing it to Egra, but I was under a lot of pressure. I confess, son... I confess my guilt." Langdon would not believe what he just heard.
C? He called the plane. I just got a signal from the FBI.
The maintenance is near Henggark, so they asked me to stop the plane at the drop-off."
TING HAS BEEN DOWNLOWING DOWN AT TINCH HILL FOR 10 YEARS, AND IT NEVER HAPPENED
Something like that. Have your parents told you what the problem is? Cam was the spotter. Shina reported a gas leak at a gas station. Is this
Is it possible? I was asked to park the aircraft in front of a drop-off and to keep everyone on board until further notice. For the safety of passengers. So we must not get off the plane until we get N from airport security.
Tynch was suspicious. WHAT A SERIOUS LEAK. It was more than a half away.
Mile about his Hungarian.
"Whatever, Andy, this seems completely unfamiliar.
She drove Ting towards Sophie and Langdon. My dear friend, I believe there is a welcoming committee.
"About to meet.
"Give the traitors an office. I think Flash still thinks I lost him.
Unless he complicates it, Sophie says, oh, a long cat has done something to you.
His dignity didn't allow him to admit his plan.
Tying was not listening. Aside from the Fash charts, he had to think of a solution
Quickly to the current problem. Don't dwell on the ultimate goal. Grail. We're about to get it under the plane I heard the jet of engines in preparation for the lines Lay, he said, Don't become a very conscientious voice. I have to give up.
I'm going to the police myself, settle things the way I do, get you out of this mess that I got you into. Oh my God Robert, he waved Ting with his hands. You really think they're gonna let us loose like that? I got you on my plane illegally, Miss Novo made it easy for you to get away from the Louvre, and we have a man tied up in the back of the plane. Let's be." Now we're all involved in this, can we land at another airport?" Sophie said
Ting shook his subway, so now the plane is welcome building.
"Until we get the N to land at any other airport, it involved battle tanks... I gave Sophie a ruse.
Ting that there's no detachment on the guided body with the British salads.
"Just one standoff," said Ting, speedily walking to the corner of the pilot with his limp leg. What would you do? "Bad Langdon.
"An emergency sales meeting," said Tying, wondering how much it would cost to convince his pilot to do
With a dangerous maneuver, against all rules and regulations.