chapter 100

The elephant grandfather of the regahogs held many colors from the mother, but the tiniest heat
That bullet lodged in his body was completely seductive. It was deep. It was deadly. His wound wasn't in the body, it was closer to the spirit, he opened his eyes, trying to see around him, but the rain in his eyes was clouding.
Seeing it. Where am I? He felt his powerful arms carrying his weak body like a rag game. His black priesthood garment clapping in a rain wind. When he raised his tired hand to wipe his eyes, he saw that the man he was carrying was Silas
The huge leper walked barely on a wet pavement screaming for help, asking for a nearby hospital, and whining with a heartbreaking voice. His red eyes gazed directly on the road ahead of him, with tears streaming down his bloodstained pale face." Brown, Arengarosa whispered, "You are injured
Silas looked at him, face wriggling in front. I'm so sorry, Father. He seemed hurt.
So much so that he couldn't talk.
Eat Silas, reply Arengarosa. It is I who shall regret you. That was my fault.
The teacher promised me that no one would say in this process and I asked you to print him blindly. I've been too thin and too thin, and we've fooled you and I." Teacher never intended to give us measured lime.
Pastor Arringarosa returns, in the hands of the man who saved him from misery years ago
Long, back in time, to Spain. To its humble beginings, with Silas' help, he built a small Catolican church in Oviedo. And then to New York where he embodied a triumph. God built Opus Day Tower, their headquarters on Lexington Avenue. And five months ago, Arregarosa had received terrible news. It was all I could think of.
For all his life he was in grave danger, and remembered the exact details, his meeting within the castle of Gandolfo. The parents who were responsible for this terrible disaster were Arikand the income of the Andov astronomers increased with their heads held high, expecting
Merry crowds are greeting him, eager to raise him on a choir to greet him for his excellent publishing work.
Catolism in America.
But there were only three people waiting for him.
The vanilla secretary, the secretary. Fat. Strict
Higher-ranking Italian cardinals. Two hypocrites. Cunning.
Secretary? Arringarosa said in confusion, "The fat selfish affairs observer shook hands and pointed to the chair which was
"His article. Please rest there."
Arringarosa sat down feeling there was a problem, Reverend.
And let's talk directly about why you're visiting.
I hope you say all your minds and frankly, Arengarosa looks at me as the cardinals who...
They looked down on him as if they were virtues, the wrong devil who was about to be punished. "I think you are aware," the Secretary General said, "His Holiness and others in Rome have recently been struck by the political tang brought about by the controversial practices of Opus Dei these days." He had to enter into a debate on the subject on several occasions with the Pope, who turned out to be a very enthusiastic voice of Lyral change in the Church, arousing fear in his heart.
I wish to inform you, the secretary hastily added, that His Holiness does not want you disturbed.
"The politics in which you run your church at all." Why am I here then?
Big man sighs, Reverend, Im trying to find a nice way to tell you this
The news, but I'm going to tell you right away. Two days ago, a unanimous vote was taken in the Senate to revoke the endorsement of the vanican on Opus Dei was Arregarosa, stating that he had not heard what the secretary had said correctly. "Sorry, but I'm...
I haven't heard very well.
Six months from now, he will not confess to Opus Dei.
It is a Vatican church and will be a church in its own right. And it won't be for the Vanicans yet.
Any relationship with Oeus-dei has been signed and this decision has already begun to prepare papers. The law on this."! But....... That's not possible.
On the contrary, it is possible, but also necessary. The Pope has grown weary in ways
"Your aggressive recruitment, your practices of physical self-torture, stop talking for a moment and your policy towards women. "Embarrassment?
I'm sure you can't argue that it's come to this.
Opus Dei is the only growing Catholic organization! Corky."
"! Now over 1,000 priests.
That's right, which increases the code.
Arengarosa stood up and said forcefully: "Ask His Holiness if Opus Dai has been taken to his house.
"! An embarrassment in 1982 when we did a financial aid to the Vatican Bank, Avakan Scunmattada, for the security of a pleasant secret, not that...
There are those who believe that this generous help in 1982 is the only reason why "you got the approval of the church in the first place. That's not true." This insinuating Arengarosa is deeply hurt.
Anyway, we've made a plan that will satisfy you. We're going to pay you back."
Five batches.
Do you want to buy me? You want to pay me to go silent? In the
"For the time Opus Dei was the only sound of mind left these days, "9 one of the cardinals gazed at it. Excuse me, but did you say "mind"?
Alrengaruza leans forward and addresses him in a sharp tone with a knife boundary. Have you ever had it?
Why would Kaulekians leave church? Look around at her, Cardinal. People have lost their respect for this church. The principles of true debt are gone. The church became a mere concert hall. From the pleasures of certain worldly pleasures to written confession, Communion, Baptism, Mass. Choose what you like and ignore the others. "What form of religious instruction does the church offer? "The laws of the third century," said the second cardinal, "may apply to Christians."
"Contemporary, your principled manners do not benefit modern society.
"! Maybe, but it seems viable in Opus Dei's eyes.
Ilia Reverend Arringarosa, the Secretary said, in a sense, Respectfully, the relationship is your organization.
In the previous section, His Holiness decided to grant Opus Dei six months to voluntarily separate from the Vancans. Suggest
"You'll have to dissuade yourself from the Pope and watch your Christian organization independently.
"I reject this! Arengarosa said in protest. And I'm going to tell him that.
I regret to inform you that His Holiness does not want to see you anymore.
"! He did not dare to abolish a church headed by the former Pope I regret and did not blink the secretary's eye as he spoke these words. "The Lord gives and the Lord
He takes.
Arengarosa left the meeting in shock and fear. And when he came back,
To New York, he gazed hopelessly on the horizon for days, overwhelmed by grief over the future of Christianity.
And a few weeks later, she got a call that changed everything and turned things upside down.
A butt. The caller appeared as a French peerage and identified himself as the Teacher ", a common title in the Episcopalian. He said he knew the Vatican line to withdraw its support from Opus Dei. Arengarusa indulged himself. He was hoping not to be.
Many at the Vatican congratulated you on learning of Lucik's abolition of Opus Dei. But a secret has clearly been revealed, and when it came to containing a rumor inside the Vatican walls, there were no more grandiose walls than Thalk that surround Vatican City I have ears everywhere, Reverend ", the teacher whispered, and with these ears I knew some.... of the important things. I can, with your help, uncover a hideout of a sacred relic that will provide you with great power, a power that would make the vanquish show your mother... A power that can save the Church." Die." Moment. "Not just for Opus Dei. But for all of us the Lord will take.... And God gives... Arengarosa felt a ray of hope that would illuminate his life from
"New. Tell me about your handwriting.
Reverend Arangarosa was unconscious when the doors of St. Mary's Hospital were opened
Silas staggering in pain, fell to his knees and cried out, "Everyone in the reception room stared in astonishness at the almost naked leper who was carrying."
On his arms he vomited with blood.
The doctor who helped Silas put the unconscious priest on a stretcher seemed,
Frowned as he measures the pulse of Arringarosa. He's lost a lot of blood. Arregarosa opened his eyes for a moment when he came to his senses, and tried to see Silas. My son
Silas' impatient spirit was filled with anger and remorse. Lupti, I'll find the man.
If I had spent my whole life looking for him, Aringarosa shook his head as he looked sad as they were preparing to move him away, Silas. Harmful.
You learn anything from me in the past, please learn this.... "And hold Silas's hand and pull on it. Gran is the greatest gift of the Lord.... Kun, Betty.
"Arengarosa closed his eyes. Silas, you have to pray.