chapter35

THE INSIDE OF ST. LAZAR LOOKED LIKE ANY TRAIN STATION IN EUROPE, A ferry
- About a cavern with passages in and out where the same homeless people, with cardboard boards with writing on them, and groups of young men, sleeping with exhausted eyes over backpacks on the floor and on their belts, had a financial jukebox MP3 torch.
On the departure board it flipped again to show the trains' next destinations and departure times. And when I'm done updating the information, don't feed the new table, and it's at the top: List.
3:06 - Night - Express
"I wish he'd left before then," Sophie said, but Lil'll do.
Tell me that time. Langdon looked at 2:59 a.m. The train was leaving at
In seven minutes, they haven't bought the tickets yet.
Sophie Langdon walked into the box office and said, "Buy us two tickets and pay a card.
"Your affiliation.
I thought the safety powers were being tracked by a tuner.
Langdon decided not to try to outsmart Sophie. Bought two tickets to Lil by
Then he gave them to Sophie.
In front of him, Sophie marched out toward the tracks of the train, where a familiar tone sounded
This was followed by a sound announcing the final call for the passengers heading for the night to get on the train; there were 16 tracks spread out in front of them, and far to the right on platform three was.
Train bound for the night beeps in preparation for departure. But Sophie, put in hand by the Ingdon, stepped in the exact opposite direction, sped through a side waiting room, passed through a cafe that was open all night, and finally came out a side door into a secluded street on the side.
West of Malta.
There was a taxi parked at the entrance with the engine running.
The driver saw Sophie and blinked her.
Sophie jumped and sat in the backseat, followed by Langdon.
And when the car drove away from the station, Sophie took out the two balls he had bought.
He just ripped them off.
Don't be late. Seventy bucks was spent in the right place.
Langdon didn't really feel they had run away until he heard the wind chime of the car's engine.
Which went north towards Clichy Street. It was there that Langdon could see, to the right of his Navah, the Montmartre and the magnificent Sacre Coeur dome. And cut those beautiful pictures.
The flashlight of the dazzling female car she passed was going in the opposite direction.
Langdon and Sophie bowed their captors away so quickly that they faded away the sound of police sirens.
Sophie simply asked the driver to drive them out of town, and Langon felt
Once it's cracked, she was thinking about the next step that they would have to take Langdon to look at the crucifix switch again, lift it up into the window and get it close to the window.
His eyes were in the hope that he could find a mark that might indicate where he made it. And a light.
The intermittent streetlights have seen no sign other than a fraternity sign.
He finally said, "That doesn't make sense."
What do you trust?
It's unthinkable your grandfather went to all this trouble to give you a key you don't know what to do.
In it.
Snake opinion.
Are you sure he didn't write another Sheena behind that painting? And that's all there was to congratulate you, what you were able to point behind.
For a cat painting. I saw the brotherhood emblem on it and I tucked it in my pocket and then we went together to ask for a final curse to see what the money was for. He didn't find
Something. He stared back at the key, brought him closer to the eyes, and then checked the edge of the key head. No
Something too.
I think this key has been cleaned for a while.
"Why?
"Now I've rested him like a drinker that's used to clean.
"Dead Sophie," excuse me, what did you say?
"It smells like someone swabbed it with some detergent." The smell is stronger on the other side.
And turn it to the other end. Yeah, it smells like something alcohol-based.
"O -". And Langdon suddenly stopped talking
What?
He lifted the key, brought it close to the light, and then looked at the soft surface on the long arm of the cross.
It seems, uh, timid... Did you get a good look at the key from the back before you put it in a 4J?
What? No, I didn't. I was in a hurry.
"Langdon met her. Do you still have the black light?
She put her hand in her pocket and pulled out the pencil that emits ultraviolet light.
So Langdon shone a light on the switch from behind.
The key immediately popped out. There was a handwriting on it that I wrote hastily, but it was on...
Anyway, shocking.
"Well, Lancon said, smiling, I think I now know where the smell of alcohol came from.
For a key.
24 Axo Street.
This is a headline! My grandfather wrote me an address? Where is this place?
Sophie had no idea, so she turned to the mother and just leaned towards the driver and asked him
Do you know where Axo Street is?
The driver thought for a moment, and then he nodded his head and said to Sophie, it was like near a tennis court
It's located in the western suburbs of Paris. I asked him to take them there immediately, as the closest way there was through the Boulogne Forests ", he said in French. "Are you..."
"Colour"?
Sophie stitched her brow. She was thinking of going through shameful ways, but she wouldn't.
She's so picky now she doesn't have time. Yes." He joined the American visitor with a shock he would never forget.
Sophie looked at the key again and forgave what might be in me.
AXO Street. A chapel? Or maybe some sort of cell block?
Her head was filled again with secret weather photos from the cave vault ten years ago
Years, and she pleaded grievously. Robert, here's a lot of things I'd like to tell you about a little bit of silence and I looked right into his eyes as the driver speedily uttered west. "Kenny, first I want you to tell me everything you know about Sion.