chapter63

Lieutenant Kollet stood alone at the road entrance to the Lai Tping Palace and stared at the house
Huge. He was lonely and dark... The best place to hide. Kolleh watched as his six men quietly deployed along the fence. They can get past that fence and surround the house in a few minutes.
Langdon wouldn't have chosen a perfect spot for his men to mount a better surprise attack.
The place...
Collet was about to call Fash himself when his cell phone finally rang.
Fash was not as pleased with the developments in the operation as Collet had imagined.
Why didn't anyone let me know there was a lead on Langdon's whereabouts?
"You've been talking on the pavement and...
Ellen, are you exactly now, Lieutenant Collier?
Give Collette the address. The palace belongs to a British citizen named Tying. It was cut off.
Langdon's a long way to get to Hana and it's off the truck inside the security gate. There are no signs of a hill entering, Langdon probably knows the owner of the palace." On Elk Road, say Fash. Don't mind any movement. I'll take care of this personally.
Taser a collie. But, Sir, you're 20 minutes from here! We should move in.
Odds. I got him surrounded. I'm with eight men altogether. Four of us carry guns and the others carry handguns. Wait for me, don't move."
Sir, what if Langdon was holding someone hostage inside? What if he sees us and decides
Walking away? We have to do the attack now! My men are in position on full alert.
Lieutenant Collet, you'll wait before I make any moves. That's an order, and I have to cut the toothbrush.
The calligraphy.
Lieutenant Collet hung up astonished. Why did Fash ask me to wait for him? But my cole was
He knows the answer: although Fash is famous for his honest intuition, but his high ego, he wants to claim the arrest himself. Assuming that Fash had posted Imri's photographs throughout the French Leap, he wanted to make sure his face would be occupied at the same time for the news. Now his guardian had only to keep his men ready in positions while Yeti was in charge of his heroic arrest, and while he stood there, his head was sparkled by another possible tardiness.
Losing. In the police, Huck does not hesitate to make an arrest unless there is suspicion that the accused is guilty. And if Fash was hesitant about Langdon being the guy? That was a frightening idea. Tonight Top Fez went as far as arresting Robert Langdon from a covert watch to his connection to Interpol and now airing the case on Persian television. Even a man as great as Fash would not be able to afford such a political scandal if he were to be mistaken for sully a prominent American by publishing his image on Persian television as a criminal fugitive, and if he now realized that he was a brother, then Gash would be wise to ask him not to do anything. The last thing Fash needed right now was to break into a man's mansion.
British-wielding at gunpoint.
Moreover, Collet realized that if Langdon brenna was his thing to go
One of the most mysterious paradoxes of the case is the sip that invited Sophie Novoo, the granddaughter of the deceased, to help her great-grandfather escape. She would not do so unless she knew that Langdon had accused him of a mistake that Fash had assumed all that could be done to explain Sophie's strange behavior. Among the arguments was that Sophie, being Sauniere's revelation heiress, persuaded her secret lover Robert Langdon to tell Sauniere to inherit his entire fortune.
And when Sauniere suspected he was dying, he left a message to the police calling for them to follow.
Robert Langdon, however, Collet was almost certain that this was not the correct scenario. Sophie Novo seemed too strong a character to be involved in a crime on this continent.
Lieutenant? One of his men called him running towards him. We found a car.
Right here.
Collet followed him about 50 yards from the entrance, signalled a wide opening.
Across the road, there was a black Lodi parked in the woods out of sight. Her painting indicated that she was a tenant. Feel the hood collier and find it's still hot.
This could be the car Langdon used to come here, "said Collet.
Call the rental car company and see if the car was stolen.
Another agent waved him back to the fence. Sir, look at this. And disable Collier.
Binoculars with a night vision system. 'The tree collection is near the end of the road.'
Collet pointed the telescope at the top of the block and adjusted the two image intensifiers. So it became.
The green gals are clear and shameful, and then he marked the turn of the road leading to the palace and continued looking the motor of the binoculars until he reached the bush. So all he could do was stare in amazement. There was an armored truck in the trees. A truck similar to the one Collet was allowed out of the Zurich Bank of deposits tonight. And he wished this was just a Western coincidence, but he implied it wasn't, obviously, the customer said. "This is the truck used by Langdon and Novo
To escape from the bank.
He never said anything. And think of the armored truck driver who stopped him at the checkpoint.
That the police had set up at the bank entrance. The Rolex in his hand, and his insistence on going fast. I never went through the Dirk Cole's hidden trunk when someone roped the police about his whereabouts.
Langdon and Sophie then helped them escape. But who did this to you? And why? Given that this is why Fash asked him not to make the move to capture Langdon, Fash may have known that there were people other than Langdon and Sophie involved tonight in the basket of crimes.
But if you don't have Sophie here in the armored truck, then who is he?
The Audi driver?
MILES SOUTH, IT WAS A BARRON 58 flying
To the north above the Italian section of the Mediterranean. Although the journey was quiet and the sky was clear of turbulence, the Reverend Aregarosa was clinging to a bag for fear that they would stay any moment. His call to Paris was never what he expected.
Eringroza was alone in the cabin, rubbing his gold ring.
Trying to allay his overwhelming sense of fear and despair, things in Paris went very bad. The priest closed and prayed.
God forbid Bizu Fash can figure out a way to fix things.