(stream) 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.

Seungmin's POV:

The bright sun scorched my eyes as I opened the curtains. It was Monday, with a weather you'd go to a picnic on. Still, there was so much heat. I fixed my hair importantly and straightened my bedsheets. I was turning to go downstairs when my mom called, "Hey Minnie, look who arrived!"

I went to the kitchen, pouring the milk in my cereal. I guessed that the arriving person must be Jisung or Felix. Or maybe even Jeongin, though he hadn't visited in months.
"Coming, mom!" I called back.
I began to eat while examining my goals for the day and how much I had to cover before the exam. After a minute or two, my mom called me again, "Seungmin, are you coming or not?"

I put my spoon down. Mom never called me to meet my friends. I felt slightly uneasy. I began to walk towards the living room.
Upon seeing the guest, I dropped my journal.
It wasn't Jisung or Felix. Not Jeongin, either.
It was Kim Sunoo.
-
*3rd person pov but from Seungmo's perspective*
Sunoo smiled smugly at him. "Good morning, Seungmin-hyung. I wanted to meet you too one day. How are you? Are you free today?"
Seungmin tried and succeeded in processing some of his shock. "No, I have my first exam in two days. I have to study."

"Now, Seungmin, don't refuse your cousin whatever he wants." His Mom said.
Seungmin did a double-take. *Cousin?!*
"Yes, Seungminnie hyung, I'm your cousin and it's okay if you don't wanna hang. Aunt told me you're serious about your studies. We can hang out after school too, we study in the same school after all," Sunoo smiled like a sly fox, almost as if he read Seungmin's mind.

His fake sweetness made Seungmin want to gag, but he restrained himself in front of his mother. Instead he said, "Sure."
"Want me to drop you to school?" Sunoo asked.
Seungmin who was about to leave, stopped dead in his tracks. How did Sunoo know he was going to school? Was he stalking him?

"Oh no... Since it's Monday you must have school right?" Sunoo asked.
Seungmin blinked. Sunoo was so diligent and attentive in class that he didn't even know that they were freed from classes to prepare for the exams. Or that they were even having exams in the first place. Seungmin would have pitied the grotesque thing if he did not bully and abuse students at school, especially Jisung.

"Thanks, but I think I'd be fine on my own."
"Seungmin, go spend time with Sunoo." His mom said. She looked determined to have them married at this point.
Seungmin sighed. "Okay."

(Time skip because I'm lazy)

"Welcome back, CEO Kim." Jisung said begrudgingly. All 7 of them were already seated at the library table. "No, a bit late isn't an issue." Chan laughed softly.
"Something came up," Seungmin said darkly. Jisung and Felix exchanged significant glances.
"All seated then? Good. Let's get this going." Hyunjin rubbed his hands.

"Okay so, who's tutoring who?" Changbin asked.
"Nobody dare to disturb me." Seungmin said in a flat voice.
"Hey it's okay, I'm your senior anyway." Chan laughed again.
"Okay so Changbin, you come here. Hyunjin, go to Jeongin. Chan and Seungmin will study by themselves and Minho gets Felix." Jisung decided.

Why me, Felix mouthed. Just do it, Jisung mouthed back. They all went to their positions and started studying. Turned out that Changbin wasn't a bad student. He tried his best, he just didn't grasp on the concepts yet. Helping him also helped Jisung as he guided him through the theories and the derivations.
But after a while, Jeongin said, "Hyung..." He sounded scared. "Is everything okay Innie?" Felix asked. "I don't know any of this..." Jeongin replied. Of course he didn't. Hyunjin was his senior.

"Hey, it's okay, don't worry.. I'm okay studying by myself.." Hyunjin said kindly. "Innie, is it?" He asked, glancing towards Felix.
"Jeongin. Yang Jeongin."
"You are a very good student, dangerously good. I'm sure you're giving your classmates a hard time competing with you already." Hyunjin smiled, his eyes twinkling.

"For God's sake, if you'd stop rizzing up a junior then maybe I could pay attention to where Rutherford went wrong. It's a library you're sitting in." Minho rolled his eyes, speaking for the first time. His voice was masculine but slightly soft, like a flower blooming in the night.
"You just have to be a party boomer." Hyunjin sighed.
"The whole universe knows of your flirting syndrome."
"But you still wouldn't flirt with me," Changbin said with mock hurt.

After their session, the four of Hyunjin, Changbin, Chan and Minho left with Hyunjin and Changbin waving them goodbye and Chan smiling at them. Hyunjin sent a flying kiss which made Minho fake gag. Jeongin laughed.

"So are you gonna tell us or not?" Felix asked Seungmin. Seungmin was taking his sweet time, watching the other four disappear.
"Seungmin?"
"Jisung." Seungmin blurted out.
"Mhm?"
"The people who abused you at school? Kim Sunoo?"
"Yeah?"
"He's my cousin."
-
Until next time, then.
I love Social Path so muchhh lord,,
Edit: the story is beginning to get better! If you got this far, THANKS!! I'm proud of you <3 thanks for not giving up because of the first chapters!