𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.

"Are you guys stupid? Are you actually stupid?" Seungmin demanded once they were seated in one of the outside tables, ready to get a dinner of their own in the cold night air outside. The ground was still wet and the wind was blowing, though not unpleasantly.

"You literally ruined your own brilliant plan," Changbin informed them, as if they didn't know. Minho scoffed and Jisung picked on his sweater uncomfortably. Seungmin had always seemed to want to see Hyunjin and Felix together since he was secretly their biggest shipper. Even the date he arranged for Felix with Changbin was done out of spite and disappointment, though part of the reason was also that he couldn't see Felix suffer like this.

And now, Minho and Jisung had wasted no time in telling them that all of this was planned and decided; to gaslight them into a date. Of course Seungmin was in a sour mood. Changbin was angry too, but for now he feared for Minho and Jisung's safety because Seungmin could be very terrifying when provoked.

And that was why Changbin had insisted for paying for the meal even when Seungmin had lost rock paper scissors. However, when Jisung peeked in, he was astonished to see food being delivered in Hyunjin and Felix's parlour. Seungmin wouldn't believe Jisung so he checked for himself.

Minho sneered, "Honestly what a wingman." Seungmin didn't hear him, but Jisung laughed. Changbin whispered, "Seungmin's just like me, wingmen have the best job," Jisung looked confusedly at him and Minho shot him a stfu look.

A while later, the couple who came outside holding hands were none other than Hyunjin and Felix themselves, grinning like idiots at them. The other four stared at them for a while, when Seungmin charged at the other two.

"You. Absolute. Bitches." Seungmin pronounced each word with giving them a whack on their heads with the bill notebook, alternating between Hyunjin and Felix. "You. Trash. Cans. You. Made. Us. Worry. For. Idiotic. Reasons. Because. You. Were. Too self-centered and basically stupid."

"Ow, that hurts!" Felix said disapprovingly.
"What, do you think I'm hitting you to dust you off? Obviously I'm trying to let the pain in your head activate some of your brains!" Seungmin snapped. The other three looked at him fearfully, not knowing whose life to pray for; the new couple, or the poor notebook.

"What the fuck was all that for? Acting like you lived in the basement of mental asylums for the past ten years? For behaving like you went on a vacation in Slendrina's cellar and Granny's house? All for, what," Seungmin took a breath.

"Congrats." He said. Hyunjin gave him a very judgemental side eye while Felix looked at him as if he's gone mad. Then suddenly Seungmin hugged them both and ran in the distance, doing a happy dance.

"Is he mental?" Minho asked. Jisung shrugged. "Normally he is the most sane among us, but he loses it too sometimes."
"Look how happy he is," Changbin chuckled, "Hopefully that will be me someday!"

"What are you talking about?" Jisung looked very confused. Minho cleared his throat and gave Changbin another urgent stfu look. Changbin immediately stopped smiling and stood up. The other two followed suit.

"Looks like Felix and Hyunjin aren't bitchless anymore," Minho yawned. Jisung laughed, "how can you say stuff like this!"
Minho flashed him a charming smile which made the younger's heart flutter.

"So we talked it through and we want each other, so we decided to go on a date and try this new relationship!" Felix announced, slightly disappointed nobody asked about them.

"Oh, come on, try out the relationship? Just be boyfriends already! I swear all the cheesy couples do this! This is cliché now," Minho drawled. Hyunjin shot him a disapproving look, before saying, "You don't like this because your ass is single!"