𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.

"I'm gonna report you all to the principal!" Mr. Kim snapped harshly. "This behaviour is not tolerated in this school! I will have you suspended for attempting to defame our school."

"Do it, then," a voice came out of nowhere. Everyone looked around in a confused manner and then found the maths teacher, Ms. Park.

"I beg your pardon?" Mr. Kim raised his eyebrow.
"I said, if you have the guts to punish innocent students, if you have the conscience, then dare to attempt it. Go ahead." Ms. Park replied.

"Do not come in my way, Miss. You should be teaching your students algebra right now rather than defending trouble makers."
"What I do with my time is my concern."

They were both staring daggers at each other. "Scurry off, all of you," Ms. Park said to them all and they walked away quickly.

Sunghoon turned to collect Sunoo. But he couldn't believe how Sunoo looked like he was on the verge of a panic attack. He was staring open mouthed at the history teacher and his eyes were full of tears.
"Sun? Are you okay?!" Sunghoon got terrified. "Come, quickly-"

And he held his hand and lead him away from the arguing teachers, to a calmer atmosphere. Him and Sunoo hid inside an empty classroom. Sunghoon opened a window fully so Sunoo could breathe properly. But it was getting more and more difficult for Sunoo to breathe.

"Sun?! What happened?!" Sunghoon pleaded Sunoo to tell him the matter. Sunoo merely shook his head in reply and cried on Sunghoon's shoulder. Sunghoon hugged him.

"It's okay, baby, he can't hurt you, I swear, as long as I'm alive and awake on this earth, as long as I can, I'll protect you. I will never let him touch even a single hair of yours. As long as I'm there I won't let anyone hurt you." Sunghoon could only give cheesy comforting words, he had no idea what to say. He too was panicking because of Sunoo.

Then he figured it was better to stay quiet and let Sunoo cry so he feels better. And after a while, Sunoo did get better.

"The way he.. it made me.. remember.. oh.. I felt so uncomfortable.." Sunoo looked as if reasoning with him or apologizing.

"Shh. It's okay. It's all fine now. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. I promise I won't." Sunghoon hugged him tighter.

"I'm sorry I became like that... I must have scared you," Sunoo looked like the saddest, broken little thing in the world. That made Sunghoon's eyes burn with tears. Sunoo doesn't deserve this pain. Even if he did at some point in his life, he doesn't anymore.

He deserves to be loved. Sunghoon decided to tell him that. They both sat like this for a while, with Sunoo looking outside at the sky, engulfed in Sunghoon's arms.

"We need to go back to class," Sunoo finally said.
"This was one hell of a period." Sunghoon kissed Sunoo's brow.
-
"That was a close call." Wooyoung dropped to the ground as if he was seriously tired. He laid down.

"Yeah but why are you still sitting outside? You'll get caught again." San told him but still sat with Wooyoung.

"I don't care. I'll see how far that little shit goes. From abusing students to misbehaving with teachers? I'm surprised he hasn't been sacked yet. Our principal is seriously blind." Wooyoung raged.

"He didn't seriously ever abuse us though," San said, looking up at the clouds. Wooyoung laughed coldly. "Oh, he does it slowly. Just enough to put you in agony and not enough to be called 'abuse' by the common society." He sat up. "He gives Severus Snape except without the redemption arc."

"Oh man, that would be hell," San replied. Wooyoung nodded. "Why are we sitting under the sun? Let's just go to our class?" He stood up and Wooyoung followed suit.

Once they entered, Yunho went up to them. "We're having another sleepover. Friday night. Don't be late. Bring snacks. San will bring beverages."

Mingi appeared beside him. "Wooyo, you and Jongho can't drink. So bring your coke. And I've just turned 18 so yay." He did a little dance while Wooyoung stuck out his tongue at him.
"You just wait til December."

"Y'all planning sleepovers? Wow." Felix said. "Come, Felix, it's just the 8 of us Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Mingi, Yunho, Yeo, Jongho, San and Woo."
"Wish I could join, but me and Changbin are going out on Friday," Felix brightly said.

"Ooohh," Wooyoung teased him. "Have fun, not too much by the way."
"Shut up Wooyoung, how could you even think like that?" Felix looked shocked.

"Y'all heard of the new girl in our class? Mingi heard her talking about Changbin the other day." Yunho told Felix.
"What?" He asked, looking surprised.

"Something like, how she used to study in this school but moved away because of Changbin or something? But now she's back and after that the teacher started his lecture so I couldn't hear anything more." Mingi replied.

"That's weird, Changbin never mentioned a childhood friend to me?" Felix said.
"And have you guys noticed," Jisung piped in, "That Hyunjin hasn't showed up since a week?"

"Is anything wrong with him? I hope he's okay," Mingi said. Felix gulped. Hyunjin was still a sensitive subject for him.

It was as if he were stuck between dimensions. Of how he had completely moved on and was happier than ever now, but there was a part of him that still felt a lingering connection to Hyunjin. He didn't know what these feelings were. Were these hurt? Were these sadness? Felix didn't think so. But what were the feelings?

He didn't know. All he knew is that he felt something. As if his own heart were covered in mist and fog. He loved Changbin, but something still felt incomplete.
-
I hope you liked this chapter :) I'm trying my best to give you full enjoyment with my fanfiction. I hope I raise your spirits with it or make you happy <3