𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.

Jisung for real choked on his americano this time. Once he emerged he half-screamed.
"Yang Jeongin what the fuck are you on about??"

Jeongin looked unfazed. "Just thought I'd let you know. He looks at you very differently, though."
"Like what?!" Jisung demanded.

Jeongin shrugged. "He just looks at you differently. He doesn't look at anyone else like that."

"But he's popular among the girls," Felix piped in. "He's probably straight!"
"And he only behaves nicely with me because he still feels guilty. He's not the type of person to harm someone brutally and it suddenly happened so he doesn't know what to do!"

"I said what I said," Jeongin said.
"No you didn't," Jisung rubbed his temples. "Jeongin, I'm just a friend to him! He only looks at me like a friend!"

"He looks at you like a friend... does that mean that you don't look at him like a friend? You look at him like you want to be more?" Jeongin said in a low voice.

Jisung was properly red now. Felix and Seungmin couldn't help but notice his colour.
"Jisung, do you think Minho is handsome?" Seungmin asked him.

"Well, of course he's handsome, but Jeongin is completely delusional. He's obviously attractive, even if you ask an anti-romantic person, they'd agree." Jisung rapped quickly.

"You know, I don't think that's a very bad ship either," Felix said.
"Lee Felix, today you die," Jisung growled.
"I agree with Felix." Seungmin laughed.
"Kim Seungmin, you'll die too," Jisung sulked.

He didn't think much about it, but now that the others mentioned it, Jisung had realized that maybe he did have a crush on him. That explained the long hours Jisung kept thinking of him, his voice, his eyes, his laugh, his pretty face, all during the night under the stars. Minho felt like a dream.

Why he stared at Minho wonderingly or always tried to get a peek of him. Or the way he was always interested in the way he saw the world. Did he like poetry? What music did he listen to? How do the things he likes match with his personality? What made him happy?

God, it all made sense now. Minho felt like a Jisung from parallel universe. And all of it made Jisung blush very hard. He couldn't believe it;
Han Jisung has a crush on Lee Minho!

"Why do I have a feeling that I can read Jisung's mind?" Felix asked.
"No because I can hear his mind running with analysis and calculation; Jisung, are you perhaps coming to a conclusion that you may or may not like Minho?" Seungmin deadpanned.

"God damn it!!" Jisung couldn't hide it now. His cheeks were very red. "Am I that transparent?"

Seungmin and Felix roared with laughter. Jeongin exchanged an incredulous look with Beomgyu. Beomgyu was in total shock, not believing what he was hearing.

"Good job, Jeongin! Playing matchmaker," Seungmin gave Jeongin a hot smirk and the younger felt himself go weak in the knees. Had he been standing he would have crashed.

"I hate you guys," Jisung pouted.
"Oh, baby, come here," Felix pulled Jisung into a hug. Jisung quickly hugged him back, getting engulfed in Felix's arms, hidden and away from the world.
-
(I think you already know who anonymous is)

"HEY, NIK!" Sunoo bellowed, "I HAVE YOUR TEST!"
"HOW MUCH DID I SCORE?" Niki screamed back from the basketball field.
"YOU FAILED!" Sunoo shouted loud enough for the entire ground to hear.

"THANKS FOR WHISPERING!" Niki looked very cross and flashed him a middle finger. As if it wasn't enough, Niki thought he might as well translate it.
"FUCK YOU BESTIE!"

"FUCK YOU TOO!" Sunoo shouted coolly, fixing his glasses. He walked back sassily to Jungwon.
"Dude, that was awesome," Jungwon high fived Sunoo.

"Another day, another slay," Sunoo replied.
"Periodt," they both said in unison.

"Take this back to class for me. Put it in his bag. If you exit, close his bag properly."
Jungwon nodded and took the test from him. He left immediately. Sunoo peacefully sighed, wanting to enjoy the cool breeze under the sun. But apparently someone came up from behind and closed his eyes.

"Aah! I can't see!" Sunoo said. "So I have to guess who you are? Heeseung hyung? No? Then maybe Jake hyung?"
He thought for a while. "Sunghoon?"

"It's Sunghoon hyung, Kim Sunoo," Sunghoon said, rubbing Sunoo's head. "If you don't speak in honorifics then I'm gonna get mad~"

"How come you're free? Absent teacher? Oh hang on, if you're free then that means-" Sunoo looked over his shoulder. Sure enough, Jay had lifted Jungwon up and kissed his forehead. (Awwww the thought is making me uwu ;v; I love these two).

"So where do you wanna go?" Sunghoon smiled. Sunoo asked, "Where are Heeseung and Jake?"
Sunghoon frowned immediately.
"Why are you asking about them when you're with me, talk to me," he said.

"Where are they?" Sunoo asked, attempting to annoy Sunghoon.
"Making out in an empty classroom," Sunghoon replied moodily. Sunoo looked horrified.

"Not everything is about you, hyung," Sunoo said and Sunghoon tackled him to the ground and tickled his tummy until Sunoo begged for forgiveness. They both were laying on the ground when Sunghoon said, "A few of our precious minutes together have wasted, Sun."

Sunoo looked at the older. "Sun?"
"My nickname for you. You're my sunshine. My angel."
Sunoo felt like someone kicked his stomach and he was completely knocked out. He didn't think it was possible to feel this many butterflies at once.

"Is my sun shy?" Sunghoon teased.
"Shut up, hyung," Sunoo turned away from him.

"Let's go," Sunghoon said standing up. "Where?" The younger asked with a confused look.
"Our favourite spot."

Once they were seated, Sunghoon took a jasmine and put it in Sunoo's hair.
"Pretty," he commented.

"Hyung please stop it." Sunoo sounded sad.
"Stop what?" Sunghoon asked softly.
"You make me feel so much more worthy than I am."
"That's because you are."

Sunoo sighed. "No, hyung, that's different." He took a deep breath. Now was the time.
"Sunghoon hyung, you give me butterflies."
-
heyoooo! I think I did a good job on this chapter!! It was very soft and cheesy. But now for the mid part of the fanfiction, all of the scenes are gonna be romantic cuz I plan only romance for the next few chapters. Once the couples form and have their own fictional character moments, I'll write about the plot and that's when the cool part comes. These chapters are medicine for all the trauma at the start. I hope that these chapters make you smile at least  :(
Byee!!