𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜.

"So, uh, I'm supposed to wear these?" Sunoo asked.
"Lord, I can't believe you've never been on a motion ride, Sunoo," Beomgyu commented.
"Heyy,, better late than never! Don't laugh at me," Sunoo said and everyone laughed.
Jeongin had been excited about this one outing that they all had together. And he was finally enjoying it today. Even with all that happened between him and the others couldn't stop his spirits soaring high.

Heeseung had wanted everyone to go to the arcade first. But when the day came he had to go visit his grandmother with his family since she was ill. Jake also went with him, so now it was Jeongin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Huening Kai, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Niki and Jongho in the arcade. Jungwon had homework pending so of course Jay was to help him with it (a/n: 🤡)

The five of them had showed up in the spot earlier and had to wait for Jeongin, Beomgyu and Sunoo for 2 hours straight. Poor Beomgyu and Sunoo had only been late because of Jeongin. His clumsy ass had forgotten to bring his phone and also had dirtied his pants so he quickly went inside to change. If Beomgyu hadn't picked up Sunoo first then Sunoo wouldn't be late. Jongho passive aggressively broke an apple in front of Jeongin which made the younger nervously gulp.

Once all wars were settled they had gone inside to enjoy their time.

(A/N: this chapter's just about them all having fun in the arcade. I barely fitted 3/5 groups I stan here. And don't you dare ask me why Jongho is in Jeongin's circle despite being as old as Jisung HE JUST IS. And if you find this chapter boring then too bad for you you can't skip it. I'm gonna be chatting with you alot in this chapter. Hehe lol enjoy)

Niki really wanted to eat candy first, ("Children these days," Jongho clicked his tongue but charged on the cotton candy with just as much enthusiasm) so they all had their favourite flavours. After finishing his own, Beomgyu went to eat Niki's which caused a whole tom-and-jerry marathon with Niki gatekeeping his candy for his life.

The time came to play table tennis and they all decided to split into besties since they were an even number. So obviously Jeongin paired with Beomgyu, Huening Kai paired with Taehyun [a/n: "I'm his idol friend. Kai has me," :( ], Sunghoon paired with Sunoo which left Jongho and Niki (boy what a pair 💀).

After a furious, foul, ear-murdering, toe-clenching match Jeongin beat Beomgyu. (Maknae on top fr). Taehyun was winning but then he let Kai win which made him happy nevertheless. (I'm soft for tyunning). Niki defeated Jongho which caused him to roll on the floor in dramatic agony for five minutes and now it was time for Sunghoon and Sunoo. (Y'all probably know what's gonna happen).

Sunghoon at one point hit the ball too hard and it landed straight on Sunoo's cheek. (What did y'all think?)
The shot was too forceful. Sunoo doubled up which caused Beomgyu and Niki to run to him.

"Hyung, don't hide, show us!" Niki said removing Sunoo's hands off his face.
"The spot is red, but there's no bruise. Thank God you have chubby cheeks otherwise you may or may not have broken your teeth," Jongho said.

"My tooth hurts," Sunoo said holding his cheek. "Does it hurt a lot? I can go and buy a painkiller for you," Jeongin said.
"Jeongin please stay here otherwise you'll either lose the medicine, bring another medicine altogether or maybe burn the pharmacy." Taehyun commented.

"Come on, I'm not that clumsy," Jeongin said crossly.
"Yes you are," Taehyun, Beomgyu and Jongho said in unison. Even Niki nodded, who was busy rubbing Sunoo's cheek.
"Get out of my way," Sunghoon said. Everyone moved.

"Go away, Niki," Sunghoon said. "Rude," Niki rolled his eyes and moved. Beomgyu silently giggled because he remembered saying the same to Yeonjun. (gO aWaY, yEoNjUn)

"Hey, I'm sorry, where does it hurt?" Sunghoon asked. Sunoo whined lightly until he looked at Sunghoon's face. The rascal was barely holding his laughter and burst into giggles upon eye contact. Sunoo picked the tennis racket and aimed for him but Sunghoon ducked in time. Everyone began laughing.

"God, Jeongin, I can't believe you literally were about to buy painkillers for this. You're literally cheesy," Beomgyu laughed.

"Says the one with the crush on nearby people," Jeongin whispered.
Beomgyu looked around in panic, saw that no one listened, and smacked Jeongin's butt. "Bitch if I catch you speaking like this again here then I'll tell Seungmin your feelings for him."
Jeongin immediately straightened his posture. "No you fucking won't."

"Guys look there is hot tea," Huening Kai whispered to them, causing them both to jump a mile in the air. They both looked at each other in the same panic in their eyes, wondering whether Kai had overheard. Kai pointed them both out to Sunghoon and Sunoo.

Sunghoon was pinching the very same cheek he had hurt ("He sometimes reminds me of Minho hyung," Jeongin said causing Beomgyu and Huening Kai to laugh) and Sunoo was whining. Then something very phenomenal happened.

Sunghoon looked around to see if no one was looking. Then he dived in to give Sunoo a quick peck on the cheek. Jeongin, Beomgyu, and Hyukai's mouths fell open one by one. Sunoo was quickly turning very red. In a distance they could see Taehyun, Jongho and Niki with their heads very close to each other. They obviously hadn't seen. Then Beomgyu nudged both Kai and Jeongin to shut their mouths because in the next second, Sunghoon looked back and announced, "what's the next part? Bumper cars?"

Kai couldn't stop smirking. "What are you smirking at, Huening Kai?" Sunghoon asked. "Nothing, really." Kai replied.
"Really?"
"Really."

Taehyun and Kai looked at eachother. Taehyun had the boba-eyed expression which made Beomgyu die with fanboying.
"Kang Taehyun, I'm so in love with you, your eyes, your smile, your wonder-filled expression," Beomgyu carefully whispered into Jeongin's ear.
"Why don't you tell that to Terry himself? Face to face?"
"Well I think it's time to confess to Sky too, Bob."

Jeongin choked on air. "Don't you call me that name again, I swear Choi Beomgyu I'll make sure you won't walk on your legs."
"Yeah sure," Beomgyu giggled.
-
Oops we exceeded a thousand words but our date isn't over yet!!
So in the next chapter I'll continue this haha! What other butterflies-inducing scenes are you expecting??
Byeeee