𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦.

School was a mess on Monday. Everyone (except Jeongin, Seungmin, Jisung, Felix, Minho and Changbin) was sad on Felix and Changbin's happy break up. They were still the friends they used to be, so nothing really felt different.

"Go and ask her during lunchtime," Jisung and Felix kept giving Changbin advice during classes. Minho couldn't help but laugh. Hyunjin had finally showed up at school and was sitting next to Mingi. They were chatting together.

Once the bell rang and it was lunch hour, they waited for Gyuha to leave the class.
"How much longer is she gonna chat with Chaeryoung?" Minho asked exasperatedly.

Yeji stood up. "GUYS, I HAVE SOMETHING TO ANNOUNCE THAT WILL RAISE YOUR SPIRITS!"

"What's her deal now?" Minho rolled his eyes.
"WE HAVE NEW LOVEBIRDS WITH US," She continued.

Yeonjun and Changbin started laughing. Soobin looked confused. "What are you guys laughing about?"
"You'll see," Changbin said.

Mingi was also chuckling, leaving a confused Hyunjin. Yeji continued, "EVERYONE CONGRATULATE SAN AND WOOYOUNG!"

"Oh, OH!" Minho exclaimed. Everyone started clapping. Soobin shook their hands, "Took you long enough. Believe us, we are not surprised, just happy that you guys decided to use your brain."

"Yeah whatever," San said as Yeonjun hugged him.

"Go, binnie," Yeonjun said. Wooyoung nodded and Changbin left.

"I hope everything goes okay," Felix said.

One by one they left their classroom. Minho said, "Wanna hang?" To which Jisung nodded and went with Minho.

"Y'all have no idea how much I ship them," Yeonjun said and Soobin nodded.
-
"Jeongin they are the cutest thing in the world!" Beomgyu squealed, still talking about Minho and Jisung, and the conversation he overheard.

"I get it, but I'm afraid what Felix hyung would say if Hyunjin hyung confronted him," Jeongin said.

"It will be fine, nothing is wrong," Beomgyu said. "Let's hope for the best. Let's be hopeful for Changbin-hyung!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Heeseung emerged, after teasing Sunghoon again. Sunghoon took the chance and smacked his head.

Jay laughed and said, "Bye guys I'm gonna go meet Jungwon." And he left.

"Later," Beomgyu winked at Heeseung, "Come over and I'll tell you all the tea."

Heeseung smirked and left. Jeongin asked Beomgyu, "When will you confess? 10 months is a long time already," and went outside with him.

Beomgyu snickered, "What about you? 2 whole years? Isn't that a long time already?" Earning a gasp and disapproving slap on the neck from the older boy.

"Life's no fun, let's spy on Sunoo," Beomgyu said. "Let's spy on Changbin and the Gyuha girl," Jeongin suggested and they both left to search for them. They spotted them by Gyuha's locker, Changbin had taken things very direct.

"Great heavens abov-" Beomgyu began but was immediately pulled behind the wall by Jisung. Yeonjun pulled Jeongin.

"Beomgyu, I still haven't forgiven you for eating my chocolates," Yeonjun complained in a low voice to which Beomgyu rolled his eyes.
"You've been sore to me because of chocolates."

"Those were different, Soobin bought them," Yeonjun said and Beomgyu rolled his eyes again.

"Chan hyung! It's good to see you here," Jeongin said and Chan chuckled. "It's good to see me here too," He said.