Secret Kisses

I.N

We had to keep things quiet and hidden from the public working for Stray Kids for six months. So much not even the rest of his group knew about us, but that would all change.

It was a Friday evening. You were at JYP's building in the dance rehearsal room, sitting on the couch in the far back, watching your boyfriend Jeongin dancing to their song S-Class.

The way Jeongin moved his body was memorizing; his facial expressions were on point, and the way he controlled his hand movement in time to the musical skills.

After about 30 minutes and their 6th take of rehearsal, Chan called for the boys to take a brief break to gain their breath and get water. Jeongin came over before sitting down next to you with a massive grin.

"How did I do, Noona?" his cute voice spoke, which made my heart flutter, making me smile.

"You did well, Jeongin. I am so proud of you, and please don't call me Noona."

I chuckle, patting his head. Yes, I was one year older than him, but since we became a couple, he insisted on calling me Noona when he didn't have to.

After about 5 minutes, Jeongin's hand carefully glided across the couch towards my hand. My heart sank, knowing we had to be careful. I got up from the sofa and walked to the other side of the room, where the water bottles were stacked.

"Noona.."

I looked up, facing the mirror, to see Jeongin staring at me. He looked so sad like he was going to cry. It broke my heart. I knew it killed him not being able to tell the boys. Stays we could manage as we were never seen together in public, but the boys were different. They are family to him, and saying nothing and hiding from them was even worse.

"Yes, Jeongin?" I stood up, turning towards him. He moved closer to me, leaning towards my ear.

"Please, just one kiss?"

Butterflies hit my stomach hard like a ton of bricks, and my knees became weak looking into his eyes. A lump formed in my throat.

"We can't...the boys-"

"Please, Y/n, it kills me that I can't kiss you right now," Jeongin whispered close to me.

I began to turn around not to look him in the eyes, but he grabbed my waist, making me turn around to face him, his back to the boys. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath to control my emotions.

I licked my dry lips, but he pressed his lips against mine before I could answer him. They were soft and light. I felt like I was in District 9. He deepened the kiss, and after 2 minutes, he pulled away.

I caught my breath back while he just smirked.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist anymore," he said, stepping back a little before heading back to the boys, but they were staring at us.

"What? We just talking", Jeongin shrugged, acting all innocent.

"You know there is a mirror behind you," Han pointed out.

"And you know we saw that, right?" Felix smirked.

Jeongin and I's faces dropped, going bright red. Jeongin looked down, rubbing the back of his neck, feeling guilty that he had just exposed us but more to the fact that the boys found out this way instead.

"I'm sorry, we were told to hide our relationship for a bit...I am sorry. Please don't be mad or disappointed in me. I just wanted to kiss my girlfriend."

I hugged him from behind, rubbing his arm up and down, trying to confront him.

"You didn't disappoint us, Jeongin. We love you." Changbin got up and hugged the maknae.

"We are thrilled for you. We love Y/n, and we love you", Chan spoke, giving him a massive hug.

"Finally, our baby got a girlfriend," Lee Minho grinned.

"Yes, I have!". Jeongin turned around, pulling me closer to them before connecting our lips once again.

"Ew, keep it PG!" Hyunjin dramatically covered his eyes

"Yeah, or we tell Park Jin-young what you are doing," Seungmin blurted out.

Author's Note:

I know it's somewhat lame, but I hope you liked it anyway. I do take on-board ideas so you can post them.

Give this book some love and appreciation, but not like that Pineapple in Chan's burger 🙈

Bye 💚