Passionate Night

Bang Chan (18+)

Chan and I had been dancing at the local nightclub, where I wore my glitter dress, grinding up against him before he rushed me out of the club and home. Undoing his belt, getting on my knees, thumbing with his boxer, asking for permission. 

He gave me a quick nod. Sliding the back, letting his erect cock spring free, licking my lips before carefully blowing on the slit, tipping the head back hissing at me. Giggling softly before carefully wrapping my lips around his head, sucking slowly and teasing him,

"Fuck baby, you are such a tease. You are going to regret it later on," Chan grunted as he pulled away from his cock slowly pumping it.

Biting my bottom, trying my best to hide the smirk forming before the kitten-licked his precum tip while holding the base of his cock. I wrapped my lips around the head before slowly bobbing my head up and down. He grabbed the back of my hair, watching his cock disappear in my mouth.

"Ugh, yes, good girl." he rocked his hips to the point where my nose pressed against his public bone, gagging as he pulled out and then slammed it back in. I was going to be sore in the morning. My panties became very wet; I rubbed my thighs together to get friction.

"Fuck darling, I am gonna cum" squeezing my thighs together, humming in response, sending vibrations against his skin. The moans that escape his mouth as he shoots his seed down my throat.

Swallowing whole, pulling away with a loud pop. Panting deeply, licking my bottom lip, and wiping any excess juices off my chin. Looking up at Chan, whose eyes darken as his chest rises up and down before helping me off the floor.

I lifted my dress over my head quickly as he attacked my neck with rough kisses; his hands cupped my ass, picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he walked me over to our share bed.

I was lying there only in my bra and panties. Chan discarded the rest of his clothes before crawling on top of me. His hand held onto my waist, darting his tongue across his lips, wetting them before smashing our lips together. His hands wandered away from my waist and up my dress.

Pressing my thighs together, arching my back as he placed wet kisses along my neck. His hands clasp my bra, unhooking it before throwing it across the room and planting small kisses on my breasts.

My hands made their way to the back of his neck, drawing small circles underneath his curly hair as he connected our lips, his tongue swiping along my bottom lip for demanding entrance as his veiny hands kept firmly on my waist.

I decided to tease him by refusing to let him in. A sharp pain inflicted through my skin as a hand came in contact with my ass. Gasping, Chan took his chance and explored my mouth, smirking. Our tongues danced in sync with each other.

Chan pulled away from me, sitting between my legs, priding them open with his hands and inhaling the cold air hitting me. Grunting at the sight of my glistering folds, he brushed his fingers along the folds before slowly entering.

Moaning filled the room as he slowly pumped his index and middle fingers in and out, curling them up. Bucking my hips up only for Chan's to push them back down, continuing a nice steady pace.

Chan trailed his lips down my stomach before attaching them to my clit. Not stopping his fingers, he pressed his lips against the top of my folds, brushing his tongue along and giving kitten licks. Whimpering in pleasure as tears pricked my eyes from being overstimulated.

My legs shook, and my body temperature rose as the knot in my stomach almost came unlose, but it soon stopped. Crying, unsatisfied from the distant contact, was nowhere to be seen.

The nightstand beside me closed, making my eyes open fully, looking up to see Chan rip the foil of a condom before rolling it over his hardened length.

"Are you ready?" Before the word baby could roll off his lips, I nodded vigorously before smashing my lips against his lips.

Gasps as Chan slowly pushed his protected erect cock inside you; after letting you adjust to his size and giving him the all-clear to move, he began rocking his hips at a slow and steady pace.

The pace picked up after a few minutes, and high-pitched noises escaped my mouth. He was hitting my G-Spot each time, letting your stomach knot itself back to where it was.

"Chan...I'm going to go to," my breath hitched, arching my back as Chan left soft kissing on my neck, thrusting harder.

"Cum darling, cum" he didn't have to tell me twice, releasing the knot in my stomach, legs shaking as my powerful orgasm tipped Chan over the edge, popping his seed into the condom.

The room fell silent; the only thing that could be heard was heavy breath, his cock still buried deep inside of me before pulling out and disposing of the condom.

He collapsed down next to me, pulling me close to his chest, soft and quick kisses as he traced his index finger up and down my side as the cover draped over my lower half body.

"I love you, Chan."

"I love you too, my darling."

AU:
Thank you so much for the 20K reads. This means a lot to me.

I do apologize if this image isn't up to your standards. I had this one in my drafts for a while but lost the inspiration to continue writing it because I wasn't confident.

But I decided to publish it as a thank you. I will try better to write 18+ with more details, but we will see how it goes.

Mae 💚